Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20673 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:11 - Jul 29 with 1711 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:04 - Jul 29 by yescomeon

With a fish though (and prehaps this changes from fish to fish) but how much of a life is it that you are taking? Is it a conscious entity? I'm sure most people kill bee or ants or flies or rip weeds out of the garden. All of that is life too.

Pest control is something different again. Fish have very acute senses.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:17 - Jul 29 with 1695 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:11 - Jul 29 by Highjack

Pest control is something different again. Fish have very acute senses.

I'm not a biologist I'll take your word for it but insects must have senses of their own. To me most fish and insects are pretty much on the same level of life as plants. I agree with you on not killing animals for sport and I'm not a fisherman either.

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:42 - Jul 29 with 1686 viewsairedale

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:04 - Jul 29 by yescomeon

With a fish though (and prehaps this changes from fish to fish) but how much of a life is it that you are taking? Is it a conscious entity? I'm sure most people kill bee or ants or flies or rip weeds out of the garden. All of that is life too.

My Mrs is always ripping up weeds and 'dead heading' (whatever that is), sometimes she comes in and takes a kettle of boiling water after the ants, and she's got powder for them too. If she sees a fly indoors, shhplaaat!.

I wouldn't cross her.

Oh, and she prefers the dogs to me.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 16:43]
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:49 - Jul 29 with 1680 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:18 - Jul 29 by Dyfnant

Come back when foxes are endangered.
According to the Sun, he has previous with a rhino

We can all give reasons for and against killing any animal in the world. I stand by my point.

And for the record i'm against killing any animal unless its to go into my stomach, which is hypocritical and exactly my point.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:54 - Jul 29 with 1672 viewsDarran

So just to get this right people are comparing fish and foxes to the magnificent beast?

F*ck my eyes,staggering.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:03 - Jul 29 with 1652 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:54 - Jul 29 by Darran

So just to get this right people are comparing fish and foxes to the magnificent beast?

F*ck my eyes,staggering.

Do you have a league table of which animals are ok to kill and ones which are not?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:06 - Jul 29 with 1651 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:54 - Jul 29 by Darran

F*ck my eyes,staggering.

I was kind of making that point. When can you consider something to be "alive"?

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:14 - Jul 29 with 1644 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:03 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Do you have a league table of which animals are ok to kill and ones which are not?

You're just being f*cking silly now.

Login to get fewer ads

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:15 - Jul 29 with 1640 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:14 - Jul 29 by Darran

You're just being f*cking silly now.

You started it.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:16 - Jul 29 with 1640 viewsApeShit

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:06 - Jul 29 by yescomeon

I was kind of making that point. When can you consider something to be "alive"?

Here we go mate...

Keystage 3 science:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/ks3/science/organisms_behaviour_health/life_proces
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:16 - Jul 29 with 1639 viewsSC_Swan

I just don't understood trophy hunters. I hunt and fish myself, but it's always only been for food and never for an endangered species. I think it's sick to kill something just for the sole purpose of having a picture taken. Ridiculous to me.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:21 - Jul 29 with 1631 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:15 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

You started it.

Honestly a lion compared to a tin of f*cking salmon like.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:25 - Jul 29 with 1628 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:21 - Jul 29 by Darran

Honestly a lion compared to a tin of f*cking salmon like.

Killing animals is killing animals.

As long as it suits the person, then they can make reasons as to why it's ok.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 1627 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:25 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Killing animals is killing animals.

As long as it suits the person, then they can make reasons as to why it's ok.

There's no reason to kill Cecil FFS.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:31 - Jul 29 with 1619 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:27 - Jul 29 by Darran

There's no reason to kill Cecil FFS.

Never suggested there was. Just pointing out that people are very hypocritical when it comes to killing animals and deciding which should live and which should die.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 1542 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:31 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Never suggested there was. Just pointing out that people are very hypocritical when it comes to killing animals and deciding which should live and which should die.

Nonsense.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 1540 viewsLeonisGod

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:35 - Jul 29 by Highjack

There's also the matter of the sick individuals who dangle a razor sharp hook into the water before it gets rammed through a fishes head, then they yank it out of the water and kill it before having their pictures taken next to it.

The fish can't defend itself. People who do this have small willies too.

Fine if they then eat the fish. No different to buying it from Tescos. Whether or not they should do either is another argument entirely. And you would get roundly criticised if you were not allowed to catch the fish because they were protected in some way.

So not really a relevant comparison. But it does raise an interesting question about the morality of any hunting, fishing, etc. Not exactly Buddhist innit?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:35 - Jul 29 with 1534 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:31 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

I wouldn't say it's hypocrisy, there are many reasons to kill things. If this guy had been attacked by a lion and strangled it to death with his bare hands he'd be a national hero like that surfer who punched a shark.

Because he killed it for fun he's an international c unt.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 1530 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:33 - Jul 29 by Darran

Nonsense.

Okay to kill cows, sheep, chickens etc, because you like to eat them. Not ok to kill horses as we don't like to eat them. Does that make the French inhumane? Hypocrites the lot of us, only some will admit it, others make up excuses for themselves.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:43 - Jul 29 with 1517 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:37 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Okay to kill cows, sheep, chickens etc, because you like to eat them. Not ok to kill horses as we don't like to eat them. Does that make the French inhumane? Hypocrites the lot of us, only some will admit it, others make up excuses for themselves.

You drunk?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:44 - Jul 29 with 1513 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:43 - Jul 29 by Darran

You drunk?

If a farmer bred a couple of thousand Lions, would it be ok to kill them for Lion steaks?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:44 - Jul 29 with 1513 viewsCountyJim

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:37 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Lion are endangered the other animals you mention we eat and are plentiful
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:47 - Jul 29 with 1508 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:44 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

If a farmer bred a couple of thousand Lions, would it be ok to kill them for Lion steaks?

Make it billions and get back to me.
You're having a mare. (pun intended)

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:50 - Jul 29 with 1503 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:47 - Jul 29 by Darran

Make it billions and get back to me.
You're having a mare. (pun intended)

So, if Lions were plentiful, then killing them for food would be no problem. What about killing them for sport, we are saying there's billions of them now mind.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:52 - Jul 29 with 1493 viewsJackfath

If Lions were plentiful they might kill us all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024