Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20588 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 19:18 - Jul 30 with 1732 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 05:27 - Jul 30 by Humpty

What is it about Halal slaughter you don't like and are you a vegetarian?

This is what I dislike about Halal slaughter .....and No!! I'm not a Vegitarian.
file:///C:/Users/Administrator/Documents/Halal%20goats.mp4
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 19:37]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 19:49 - Jul 30 with 1695 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 13:47 - Jul 30 by Humpty

88% of all Halal meat slaughtered in the UK is actually stunned before killing.

Kosher meat is never stunned.

But nobody ever mentions it.

It's almost as if the people who selectively bang on about Halal meat couldn't give two f*cks about animal welfare but like to use it as a stick to beat a group of people they don't like. Whilst conveniently ignoring how another group of people slaughter animals.

Strange.

I've made that point on here a few times. It's never met with a favourable response. As you say, funny that.

Poll: Tory leader

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 19:52 - Jul 30 with 1687 viewsApeShit

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 19:18 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

This is what I dislike about Halal slaughter .....and No!! I'm not a Vegitarian.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2015 19:37]

Why have you got videos of goats being slaughtered saved on your HD if you dislike it so much, seems odd.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:05 - Jul 30 with 1669 viewsperchrockjack

There is no no need for either halal l or kosher killing.

It's tradition ,not faith.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:07 - Jul 30 with 1667 viewsNeath_Jack

Killing animals is killing animals, however people try to dress it up in their own greedy justifications.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:11 - Jul 30 with 1688 viewsperchrockjack

That s a powerful argument no and in,for one, wouldn't argue.

We have to be hypocrites ,to a certain extent, to survive.

Just my opinion

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:11 - Jul 30 with 1692 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:07 - Jul 30 by Neath_Jack

Killing animals is killing animals, however people try to dress it up in their own greedy justifications.

Every meat eater is a hypocrite. No getting away from that.

Poll: Tory leader

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:17 - Jul 30 with 1685 viewsDull1Thomas

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:54 - Jul 29 by Darran

So just to get this right people are comparing fish and foxes to the magnificent beast?

F*ck my eyes,staggering.

Did you miss ' To me most fish and insects are pretty much on the same level of life as plants.' I really hope this fella went to public school or I'll have to change my tack on state schooling.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Login to get fewer ads

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:51 - Jul 30 with 1668 viewsDyfnant

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:11 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

Every meat eater is a hypocrite. No getting away from that.

What about milk drinkers

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:23 - Jul 30 with 1648 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 19:52 - Jul 30 by ApeShit

Why have you got videos of goats being slaughtered saved on your HD if you dislike it so much, seems odd.

Saved to post on here....no other reason.
I also have a video saved of Hitler... and I hate the c*nt.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:23 - Jul 30 with 1623 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:23 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

Saved to post on here....no other reason.
I also have a video saved of Hitler... and I hate the c*nt.

But why is it the usual suspects love to bring up their hatred of halal killing on here, all in the interest of animal welfare of course. But they never, ever bring up Kosher food?

Not once.

Why is that?

Nobody bother answering. We all know why.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:26 - Jul 30 with 1620 viewsLohengrin

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:23 - Jul 30 by Humpty

But why is it the usual suspects love to bring up their hatred of halal killing on here, all in the interest of animal welfare of course. But they never, ever bring up Kosher food?

Not once.

Why is that?

I have.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:31 - Jul 30 with 1610 viewsHumpty

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:26 - Jul 30 by Lohengrin

I have.

In a post were Halal wasn't already being discussed?
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:12 - Jul 31 with 1588 viewsBanosswan

Not once.

Why is that?

Ignorance?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:07 - Jul 31 with 1534 viewsyescomeon

Just reading that Denmark have banned all kosher and halal slaughter.

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:14 - Jul 31 with 1531 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:17 - Jul 30 by Dull1Thomas

Did you miss ' To me most fish and insects are pretty much on the same level of life as plants.' I really hope this fella went to public school or I'll have to change my tack on state schooling.

State school . That's a conclusion I've reached myself possibly at odds with what was taught in school
I don't know never liked biology.

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:38 - Jul 31 with 1520 viewsItchySphincter

Not once.

Why is that?

There's plenty of other sticks to beat the Jews with.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:47 - Jul 31 with 1514 viewsphact0rri

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:14 - Jul 31 by yescomeon

State school . That's a conclusion I've reached myself possibly at odds with what was taught in school
I don't know never liked biology.

Well I don't know how we can value life, though comparing plants to insects is really apples and oranges from a scientific set up if we look at the biochemistry, self awareness and that. Though I can relate that all life is gift, and suffering and pain, there really is no getting around that.

I think I have problems with the sketchy "sentient" debate especially when it commonly is hobbled out by people who don't even know what Sentience is, and what it means for creatures, and how many of those that live with us do qualify as sentient life forms. I mean pigs are one of the most emotional creatures you will ever come across. They have the same sentience levels as a dog... yet people will argue until they are blue in the face that this is not true. hell they will say dogs are not sentient either.

Though outside of this, whole debate I tend to say that most creatures have a compulsion.. something they NEED to do. A point of existance that they feel a need to fullfill. if its raising young, mating, or what not there is a compulsion that is interupted. And I find this as true a divide for life as anything.

So where is the line drawn? I mean I eat plants and if an insect colony is invading my flat I want them out.Specifically I think of my own safety an survival first, in relation to these things. As a vegan it is simply "to live as non-violent as possible" And I look at things like, if I'm eating a plant I am in complete confident in the science that tells me there biochemical system is much to slow to feel pain the way a cow or a pig does. They also are given all they need to survive (discounting GMOs and chemical engineering which I infact do avoid as much as I can in the US where there is no labeling).

So sure, life shouldn't be put on a scale. Its all important and can be equated. but if we measure fish, with insects, and plants with animals... we too are put on that same exact balance, as mankind is still just another life.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:06 - Jul 31 with 1503 viewsDarran

This thread sums up all that's wrong with the world today,people debating the rights and wrongs in in slaughtering a lion.
There are rights you f*cking pack of tw*ts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:09 - Jul 31 with 1501 viewsjackb

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:06 - Jul 31 by Darran

This thread sums up all that's wrong with the world today,people debating the rights and wrongs in in slaughtering a lion.
There are rights you f*cking pack of tw*ts.

uh???? not make sense???
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:10 - Jul 31 with 1499 viewsjackb

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:07 - Jul 31 by yescomeon

Just reading that Denmark have banned all kosher and halal slaughter.

but they allow the faroe islanders to slaughter 100s of pilot whales each year!
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:23 - Jul 31 with 1494 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:10 - Jul 31 by jackb

Not saying they are perfect or anything, I just read it this morning and thought of this thread. It will through up an interesting debate about animal rights vs religious freedom.

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:28 - Jul 31 with 1488 viewsperchrockjack

Good observation.

Do the prosperous ,free thinking, liberal Danes have a reason for this .

Are the Wales a threat to anything.

Canada butchered seals in a "humane way"

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:35 - Jul 31 with 1488 viewsyescomeon

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 08:47 - Jul 31 by phact0rri

Well I don't know how we can value life, though comparing plants to insects is really apples and oranges from a scientific set up if we look at the biochemistry, self awareness and that. Though I can relate that all life is gift, and suffering and pain, there really is no getting around that.

I think I have problems with the sketchy "sentient" debate especially when it commonly is hobbled out by people who don't even know what Sentience is, and what it means for creatures, and how many of those that live with us do qualify as sentient life forms. I mean pigs are one of the most emotional creatures you will ever come across. They have the same sentience levels as a dog... yet people will argue until they are blue in the face that this is not true. hell they will say dogs are not sentient either.

Though outside of this, whole debate I tend to say that most creatures have a compulsion.. something they NEED to do. A point of existance that they feel a need to fullfill. if its raising young, mating, or what not there is a compulsion that is interupted. And I find this as true a divide for life as anything.

So where is the line drawn? I mean I eat plants and if an insect colony is invading my flat I want them out.Specifically I think of my own safety an survival first, in relation to these things. As a vegan it is simply "to live as non-violent as possible" And I look at things like, if I'm eating a plant I am in complete confident in the science that tells me there biochemical system is much to slow to feel pain the way a cow or a pig does. They also are given all they need to survive (discounting GMOs and chemical engineering which I infact do avoid as much as I can in the US where there is no labeling).

So sure, life shouldn't be put on a scale. Its all important and can be equated. but if we measure fish, with insects, and plants with animals... we too are put on that same exact balance, as mankind is still just another life.

Nice response cheers. I try to value all life as equally as I can but it is obviously much easier to value large charismatic life. And pests around the house have to be dealt with.

I find the whole discussion of sentience really interesting, I have seen some research suggesting that plants have a degree of sentience. Clearly many animals and possibly some plants feel pain (if people want to eat animals and most do there must be a way to slaughter animals that minimises or eliminates pain) but surely it is a greater crime to end a self aware life than it is end a sentient life, though both should be avoided as much as possible.

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:41 - Jul 31 with 1487 viewsApeShit

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:10 - Jul 31 by jackb

The whales are in abundance and are used as a source of food, its quite regulated.

I've seen some figures and they hunt around 800 whales per year from a population of 100,000 around the islands.

To be fair its nothing like the industrial whaling other countries indulge in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024