Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20634 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:07 - Jul 31 with 1853 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:41 - Jul 31 by ApeShit

The whales are in abundance and are used as a source of food, its quite regulated.

I've seen some figures and they hunt around 800 whales per year from a population of 100,000 around the islands.

To be fair its nothing like the industrial whaling other countries indulge in.

Yes it looks such fun.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/24/protesters-film-slaughter-hun

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:32 - Jul 31 with 1833 viewsApeShit

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:07 - Jul 31 by Darran

Yes it looks such fun.

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jul/24/protesters-film-slaughter-hun

Who said its fun?

It's horrible, but its a source of food for them.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:10 - Jul 31 with 1819 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:32 - Jul 31 by ApeShit

Who said its fun?

It's horrible, but its a source of food for them.

Bullshit they haven't got to do that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:12 - Jul 31 with 1819 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:23 - Jul 30 by Humpty

But why is it the usual suspects love to bring up their hatred of halal killing on here, all in the interest of animal welfare of course. But they never, ever bring up Kosher food?

Not once.

Why is that?

Nobody bother answering. We all know why.

Maybe because most of the meat that we now eat is Halal, whether you're a muslin or not, basically we have very little choice in the matter.
Kosher meat is only bought by people observing that religion.

Either method of slaughter should not be allowed in this country, it's barbaric and needs to be sent back to the dark ages from whence it came.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:15 - Jul 31 with 1804 viewsApeShit

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:12 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

Maybe because most of the meat that we now eat is Halal, whether you're a muslin or not, basically we have very little choice in the matter.

Either method of slaughter should not be allowed in this country, it's barbaric and needs to be sent back to the dark ages from whence it came.

I think you've been reading the Daily Mail too much mate.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:18 - Jul 31 with 1806 viewsCottsy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:12 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

Its not if you mostly eat pork

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:27 - Jul 31 with 1799 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:18 - Jul 31 by Cottsy

Its not if you mostly eat pork

Not fussed on pork....tastes of Pig.

Hello

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:02 - Jul 31 with 1749 viewsLohengrin

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:31 - Jul 30 by Humpty

In a post were Halal wasn't already being discussed?

In a thread that was in specific response to David Cameron's comments defending Schechita slaughter after John Blackwell, the head of the British Veterinary Association, called for it to be outlawed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:21 - Jul 31 with 1738 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:15 - Jul 31 by ApeShit

I think you've been reading the Daily Mail too much mate.

Doesn't matter which paper you read.....they're all 90% shyte, and fair play to the majority of readers know it is.
The big problem is that some people think that the paper they read is 100% the truth.
Seeing that you jumped to the conclusion as to which paper I read, may I ask which paper you read ?....if you don't mind me asking.

Hello

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:37 - Jul 31 with 1716 viewsperchrockjack

I read the Mail on a Saturday just to check we be still lost India

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:48 - Jul 31 with 1711 viewsyescomeon

I like to read the Sunday sport. Great journalists there, many stories only reported in that paper.

Upthecity!

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:01 - Jul 31 with 1705 viewsApeShit

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:21 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

Doesn't matter which paper you read.....they're all 90% shyte, and fair play to the majority of readers know it is.
The big problem is that some people think that the paper they read is 100% the truth.
Seeing that you jumped to the conclusion as to which paper I read, may I ask which paper you read ?....if you don't mind me asking.

The Independent
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:42 - Jul 31 with 1684 viewsHighjack

I can never understand why people judge others on what paper they read.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:44 - Jul 31 with 1684 viewsLohengrin

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:42 - Jul 31 by Highjack

The judgement is natural if that paper is The Morning Star.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:50 - Jul 31 with 1677 viewsHighjack

I always liked the one with Rupert the bear in. But I haven't read it since Bill Badger got culled for contracting bovine Tb.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:47 - Jul 31 with 1639 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:10 - Jul 31 by Darran

Bullshit they haven't got to do that.

And we don't have to slaughter cows, lambs, pigs and turkeys but we do.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:15 - Jul 31 with 1623 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:01 - Jul 31 by ApeShit

The Independent

Owned by Alexander Lebdev and son Evgeny. Alexander is a billionaire ex KGB and lives in Russia, his son Evgeny lives in the UK.

Give me good old Rupert Murdoch any day

Hello

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 17:40 - Jul 31 with 1602 viewsFlashberryjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 16:47 - Jul 31 by Neath_Jack

And we don't have to slaughter cows, lambs, pigs and turkeys but we do.

We do if you eat meat.....we just need to ensure it's done as humanely as possible, and not go through some religious throat slitting that belongs in the dark ages.

Plenty of undercover footage where you can see for yourself....f*cking babaric it is.

Hello

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 18:22 - Jul 31 with 1583 viewsswanduck

Though I can't say I feel sympathy towards the dentist I do think he is the wrong person to direct your anger at. At the end of the day he had paid a lot of money for something he believed was all above board, do I agree with the practice? Of course not, but even though his hunt ended up being illegal, hunting of lions and other animals in certain areas of the country (I neither know nor desire to familarize myself with the laws), is perfectly legal.

This guy is not the problem, the laws are. There is a very interesting Louis Theroux documentary on this type of hunting where they pay vast amount of money for trophy kills - if you can find it I highly recommend it (it's on Netflix).
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:07 - Jul 31 with 1541 viewsmorningstar

all is ok now. Cecil has today spoken with Karen Anderson, an animal co-ordinator and author on facebook. This is what he had too say.

He said:
"Let not the actions of these few men defeat us or allow darkness to enter our hearts. If we do then we become one of them. Raise your vibration and allow this energy to move us forward. What happened does not need to be discussed as it is what it is. Take heart my child, I am finer than ever, grander than before as no one can take our purity, our truth or our soul. Ever. I am here. Be strong and speak for all the others who suffer needlessly to satisfy human greed. Bring Light and Love and we will rise above this."

Bless him, seems like a really nice lion, no bitterness or anything. Nothing too see here, let's move on, it's what Cecil wants.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/31/cecil-the-lion-speaks-to-animal-psychic-from-beyon
[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 21:40]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 21:37 - Jul 31 with 1481 viewsmacthejack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:42 - Jul 31 by Highjack

I can never understand why people read papers in this day and age.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:27 - Jul 31 with 1448 viewsSwanzay

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:11 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

Every meat eater is a hypocrite. No getting away from that.

No, your talking shite, Cecil wasn't killed for food chain, he was killed because some t@ of a gun happy american thinks killing and skinning an animal from another country, wanting a trophy to boost his ego of kuntishness!
Celcils remains sadly were left to rot or hide evidence, just used for self gratification and he didn't get a direct hit and to 'cecil' for hours before the could properly kill him and try and destroy the evidence.

Where as now the hunter has become the hunted and rightly so within reason, the US sends enough extradition requests to other shores, will be interesting to see if they oblige the other way.
Your talking out of your a ss ECB on this one!
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 22:47 - Jul 31 with 1441 viewsmorningstar

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:11 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

Every meat eater is a hypocrite. No getting away from that.

Look sonny, I crack the funnies on here ok!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:14 - Aug 1 with 1409 viewsJack_Meoff

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:42 - Jul 29 by Flashberryjack

Lot of hypocritical posts on here, have a look at Halal slaughter it'll turn your guts.
That's the first thing I'd ban.
To horrific to post on here.

Horrific as opposed to what? Do you have any idea what 'standard' factory farming animals entails?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 00:44 - Aug 1 with 1401 viewsjackportis

Many animals are poached daily. What about the drug dealers, and Isis who kill PEOPLE? This is were the fuss should be aimed at.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024