Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion 16:16 - Jul 28 with 20636 viewsCountyJim

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/27/africa/zimbabwe-lion-killed/

What a fcukin tw@t such a lovely animal
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:16 - Aug 2 with 1470 viewsperchrockjack

Its a question of actually enjoy hunting animals for pleasure as we don't need them for food at all.

Its the pleasure aspect that bothers me, whether its stags,lions, badgers or those laughibly described sporting birds.

I ve not much respect for anyone who enjoys seeing animals killed for fun, which is what hunting is about surely.

Change that, they re cxnts of the first order.

On the other hand, people have their throats cut and wouldn't see the sympathy and outrage shown towards this lion.

Weird

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:17 - Aug 2 with 1471 viewsdgt73

I haven't read all this thread, but am i the only one who thinks....who gives a fuk about a lion and I'm sure the lions wouldn't give a fuk if they eat a person. So to sum up.....fuk em.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 10:21]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:19 - Aug 2 with 1467 viewsCottsy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:17 - Aug 2 by dgt73

I haven't read all this thread, but am i the only one who thinks....who gives a fuk about a lion and I'm sure the lions wouldn't give a fuk if they eat a person. So to sum up.....fuk em.

No one would give a f*ck if a lion ate you or if a dentist shot you

If man evolved from monkeys why do we still have monkeys?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:20 - Aug 2 with 1465 viewsNeath_Jack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:16 - Aug 2 by perchrockjack

Its a question of actually enjoy hunting animals for pleasure as we don't need them for food at all.

Its the pleasure aspect that bothers me, whether its stags,lions, badgers or those laughibly described sporting birds.

I ve not much respect for anyone who enjoys seeing animals killed for fun, which is what hunting is about surely.

On the other hand, people have their throats cut and wouldn't see the sympathy and outrage shown towards this lion.

Weird

You eat meat for pleasure Perch, you don't have to do that.

But you, I and others, justify it because it suits us.

Which is what I've been saying in this here thread from the start.

People are a queer lot aye.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:20 - Aug 2 with 1464 viewsdgt73

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:19 - Aug 2 by Cottsy

No one would give a f*ck if a lion ate you or if a dentist shot you

Good and that's the way it should be.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:34 - Aug 2 with 1444 viewsLeonisGod

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:14 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Does he deserve to get lynched, tortured and killed?

Who, the lion or the dentist? ;)

The social media witch hunt is very unsavoury - I hate the Twitter mob culture that's developing. But he deserves all he gets through the proper official channels if laws have been broken. Although I suspect that won't be much - a fine probably, which he can clearly afford to pay.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:38 - Aug 2 with 1436 viewsLeonisGod

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:16 - Aug 2 by perchrockjack

Weird

Dead easy to understand the attraction - we developed as a species as hunter gatherers. Our basic instincts have been tempered, but they are still there - eg fight or flight responses. I'm not saying that justifies it, but does help explain people's behaviours.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:23 - Aug 2 with 1418 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:20 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

You eat meat for pleasure Perch, you don't have to do that.

But you, I and others, justify it because it suits us.

Which is what I've been saying in this here thread from the start.

People are a queer lot aye.

We don't eat meat for pleasure though. We're omnivores. Without meat we would probably have died out with the Neanderthals and homo erection.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:23 - Aug 2 with 1417 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:17 - Aug 2 by dgt73

Isn't it lovely to have dgt back raising the level of the debate?

Poll: Tory leader

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:28 - Aug 2 with 1413 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:23 - Aug 2 by Highjack

We don't eat meat for pleasure though. We're omnivores. Without meat we would probably have died out with the Neanderthals and homo erection.

But that was then. We've evolved. We eat meat now because we like the taste. No other reason.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:33 - Aug 2 with 1402 viewsdgt73

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:23 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

Isn't it lovely to have dgt back raising the level of the debate?

Thanks

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 12:50 - Aug 2 with 1376 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 11:28 - Aug 2 by exiledclaseboy

But that was then. We've evolved. We eat meat now because we like the taste. No other reason.

evolution takes thousands of years and a series of freak genetic and physical mutations that provides an advantage. It doesn't happen when a tree hugging celebrity releases a book entitled 'meat is murder'.

Also evolution tends to benefit the species, not deprive it of nutrients that it's body is designed to absorb.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:18 - Aug 2 with 1332 viewsjackonicko

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 12:50 - Aug 2 by Highjack

evolution takes thousands of years and a series of freak genetic and physical mutations that provides an advantage. It doesn't happen when a tree hugging celebrity releases a book entitled 'meat is murder'.

Also evolution tends to benefit the species, not deprive it of nutrients that it's body is designed to absorb.

The converse is true, too. It takes many generations to eradicate freak genetic and physical mutations that create a disadvantage as well.

Which is why, even today, we continue to see ginger people being born.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:30 - Aug 2 with 1322 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:18 - Aug 2 by jackonicko

The converse is true, too. It takes many generations to eradicate freak genetic and physical mutations that create a disadvantage as well.

Which is why, even today, we continue to see ginger people being born.

There is an evolutionary advantage to being ginger in the cold dark wastelands of the North, their body doesn't need to convert as much protein to melanin and pigment so they are more efficient. However natural selection comes into force as they are so hideous nobody will shag them.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:39 - Aug 2 with 1313 viewsLohengrin

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 10:20 - Aug 2 by dgt73

Good and that's the way it should be.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:41 - Aug 2 with 1307 viewsLohengrin

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:30 - Aug 2 by Highjack

There is an evolutionary advantage to being ginger in the cold dark wastelands of the North, their body doesn't need to convert as much protein to melanin and pigment so they are more efficient. However natural selection comes into force as they are so hideous nobody will shag them.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:47 - Aug 2 with 1295 viewsperchrockjack

Do we need to eat fish.

Donee need to eat nuts.

Leave those trees alone

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:48 - Aug 2 with 1297 viewsLeonisGod

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 12:50 - Aug 2 by Highjack

Correct re evolution and adaption, which is why we're NOT designed to each much of the meat and processed meat sh*t available today. Meat was a luxury for us and we would have eaten plants more often. And the meat then was very different to the selectively bred, artificially fattened, antibiotic filled stuff that is most common today. Look around. We're getting fatter and more sick - in many cases our food is literally killing us.
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:53 - Aug 2 with 1288 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:48 - Aug 2 by LeonisGod

Correct re evolution and adaption, which is why we're NOT designed to each much of the meat and processed meat sh*t available today. Meat was a luxury for us and we would have eaten plants more often. And the meat then was very different to the selectively bred, artificially fattened, antibiotic filled stuff that is most common today. Look around. We're getting fatter and more sick - in many cases our food is literally killing us.

You've just ruined the lovely piece of silverside I had for my dinner about an hour ago. Thanks.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:14 - Aug 2 with 1270 viewsHighjack

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 14:41 - Aug 2 by Lohengrin

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Well she is clearly the freak genetic mutation I mentioned, and is probably responsible for keeping the gene alive.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:15 - Aug 2 with 1264 viewsLohengrin

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:14 - Aug 2 by Highjack

Well she is clearly the freak genetic mutation I mentioned, and is probably responsible for keeping the gene alive.

They're good genes, no doubt about that.

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:01 - Aug 2 with 1209 viewsjackb

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 09:41 - Jul 31 by ApeShit

The whales are in abundance and are used as a source of food, its quite regulated.

I've seen some figures and they hunt around 800 whales per year from a population of 100,000 around the islands.

To be fair its nothing like the industrial whaling other countries indulge in.

May be so, but nothing humane about the way tbey go about it
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:06 - Aug 2 with 1205 viewsjackb

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:44 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

The judgement is natural if that paper is The Morning Star.

Or the , mail, express, sun
Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:12 - Aug 2 with 1203 viewsDarran

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:01 - Aug 2 by jackb

May be so, but nothing humane about the way tbey go about it

Exactly my friend this justification bollox makes me puke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 20:33 - Aug 2 with 1183 viewsmorningstar

Why the fcuk would you want to kill a lion on 15:44 - Jul 31 by Lohengrin

The judgement is natural if that paper is The Morning Star.

Leave me out of it!

#cecil lives

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024