Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cough up Brendan 16:40 - Jul 28 with 5030 viewsDarran

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177331/Brendan-Rodgers-divorce-goes-Cou

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cough up Brendan on 17:03 - Jul 28 with 3308 viewssully49

Take him for everything you can Susan, as he won't be working this time next year. His current beau is pushing a pram in one of the pictures.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Cough up Brendan on 17:33 - Jul 28 with 3210 viewsjackthepeg

Cough up Brendan on 17:03 - Jul 28 by sully49

Take him for everything you can Susan, as he won't be working this time next year. His current beau is pushing a pram in one of the pictures.

She's been helping him collect all the rents, the bag on the pram is full of dosh.
Cough up Brendan on 17:35 - Jul 28 with 3201 viewssully49

Cough up Brendan on 17:33 - Jul 28 by jackthepeg

She's been helping him collect all the rents, the bag on the pram is full of dosh.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Cough up Brendan on 17:49 - Jul 28 with 3143 viewsRancid

I know marriages break up but you can't help but think what a shit he's been since he went up there and completely changed for the worse.I wonder if his new Liverpool squeeze will be about when he's managing Southend and he only owns 50 houses in Blaenymaes and Blackburn.
Cough up Brendan on 17:53 - Jul 28 with 3120 viewslondonlisa2001

Cough up Brendan on 17:49 - Jul 28 by Rancid

I know marriages break up but you can't help but think what a shit he's been since he went up there and completely changed for the worse.I wonder if his new Liverpool squeeze will be about when he's managing Southend and he only owns 50 houses in Blaenymaes and Blackburn.

I'm not sure that it's only been since Liverpool ??
Cough up Brendan on 18:04 - Jul 28 with 3074 viewsRancid

Cough up Brendan on 17:53 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

I'm not sure that it's only been since Liverpool ??

No way?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Cough up Brendan on 18:14 - Jul 28 with 3009 viewsraynor94

Cough up Brendan on 18:04 - Jul 28 by Rancid

No way?

This post has been edited by an administrator

You like to sail close to the wind!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cough up Brendan on 18:17 - Jul 28 with 2980 viewsRancid

Cough up Brendan on 18:14 - Jul 28 by raynor94

You like to sail close to the wind!

Maybe.Or maybe just someone who doesn't take things as seriously as others.It was a joke.Who really gets offended, raynor?
Login to get fewer ads

Cough up Brendan on 18:25 - Jul 28 with 2922 viewsDarran

Cough up Brendan on 18:17 - Jul 28 by Rancid

Maybe.Or maybe just someone who doesn't take things as seriously as others.It was a joke.Who really gets offended, raynor?

I saw that photo before it was removed and I know for a fact that that family have been offended and very upset at things on here.

Just saying Chris.
As you were.

Cough up Brendan on 18:42 - Jul 28 with 2854 viewsRancid

Talk about an overreaction.She was the only woman I could think of at the club so put a pic up of her. I even had to google ''swansea kit woman'' to find her. If it offended certain people (her family), which I didn't expect and still don't think happened then I apologize.

The thing is though, I don't really, because i don't think it worthy of an apology for what it was.So no I don't apologize.It was taken down and let that be it.Touchy phuckers on here aye.Unbelievable.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 18:42]
Cough up Brendan on 18:46 - Jul 28 with 2826 viewsRancid

And Lisa insinuates that Rodgers was up to no go before he went to Liverpool and gets nothing said to her.You massive phucking hypocrites.
Cough up Brendan on 18:47 - Jul 28 with 2822 viewsDarran

Cough up Brendan on 18:42 - Jul 28 by Rancid

Talk about an overreaction.She was the only woman I could think of at the club so put a pic up of her. I even had to google ''swansea kit woman'' to find her. If it offended certain people (her family), which I didn't expect and still don't think happened then I apologize.

The thing is though, I don't really, because i don't think it worthy of an apology for what it was.So no I don't apologize.It was taken down and let that be it.Touchy phuckers on here aye.Unbelievable.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 18:42]

I doubt that photo offended it wasn't here long enough.

Cough up Brendan on 18:49 - Jul 28 with 2804 viewsRancid

Cough up Brendan on 18:47 - Jul 28 by Darran

I thought you meant her family saw it and were offended?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 18:51]
Cough up Brendan on 18:51 - Jul 28 with 2783 viewsDarran

Cough up Brendan on 18:49 - Jul 28 by Rancid

I thought you meant her family saw it and were offended?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 18:51]

In the past Sir.

Cough up Brendan on 18:55 - Jul 28 with 2768 viewslondonlisa2001

Cough up Brendan on 18:46 - Jul 28 by Rancid

And Lisa insinuates that Rodgers was up to no go before he went to Liverpool and gets nothing said to her.You massive phucking hypocrites.

I did nothing of the sort ! You said he's been a sh*t since going to Liverpool and I said that I'm not sure it's only been since he moved to Liverpool.

that's hardly insinuating that he was having a go with a member of the swans kit staff :-)

Btw - I'm pretty certain that the offence Darran is talking about is not at the photo but at other things that have been said on this site over the past day or so about other people! I may be wrong of course.
Cough up Brendan on 18:56 - Jul 28 with 2761 viewslondonlisa2001

Cough up Brendan on 18:47 - Jul 28 by Darran

sorry Darran - didn't see this before I said to Rancid that I thought you were probably referring to something other than his photo. This confirms my suspicion :-)
Cough up Brendan on 19:04 - Jul 28 with 2717 viewsRancid

Cough up Brendan on 18:55 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

I did nothing of the sort ! You said he's been a sh*t since going to Liverpool and I said that I'm not sure it's only been since he moved to Liverpool.

that's hardly insinuating that he was having a go with a member of the swans kit staff :-)

Btw - I'm pretty certain that the offence Darran is talking about is not at the photo but at other things that have been said on this site over the past day or so about other people! I may be wrong of course.

So what was you insinuating then, Lisa. You were talking of him being unfaithfull before going to Liverpool.Please don't say otherwise, although i'm sure you will.
Cough up Brendan on 19:32 - Jul 28 with 2578 viewslondonlisa2001

Cough up Brendan on 19:04 - Jul 28 by Rancid

So what was you insinuating then, Lisa. You were talking of him being unfaithfull before going to Liverpool.Please don't say otherwise, although i'm sure you will.

I genuinely wasn't - I have no idea, plus I have little interest, although I would say that rare is the leopard that changes its spots.

I was actually insinuating that I believed that he was a bit of a s**t when he was with us - it's only my opinion, but I never liked him as a person and always thought he was a bit of a creep. Nothing to do with his management or otherwise.
Cough up Brendan on 19:37 - Jul 28 with 2546 viewsWarwickHunt

Cough up Brendan on 19:32 - Jul 28 by londonlisa2001

I genuinely wasn't - I have no idea, plus I have little interest, although I would say that rare is the leopard that changes its spots.

I was actually insinuating that I believed that he was a bit of a s**t when he was with us - it's only my opinion, but I never liked him as a person and always thought he was a bit of a creep. Nothing to do with his management or otherwise.

You don't rate the "yer special so yer are" chat-up line while having your face stroked then?
Cough up Brendan on 19:53 - Jul 28 with 2462 viewslondonlisa2001

Cough up Brendan on 19:37 - Jul 28 by WarwickHunt

You don't rate the "yer special so yer are" chat-up line while having your face stroked then?

Depends on who's doing the stroking if I'm completely honest and the older I get the less fussy I seem to be.

I haven't sunk to that level though.

Yet

[Post edited 28 Jul 2015 19:53]
Cough up Brendan on 20:20 - Jul 28 with 2345 viewsperchrockjack

Outstanding .

And to think I got pesters when he left us .

Slimy fooker let's face it.

10000 holes in Blackburn is not summit to boast about

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Cough up Brendan on 20:26 - Jul 28 with 2320 viewsDarran

Cough up Brendan on 20:20 - Jul 28 by perchrockjack

Outstanding .

And to think I got pesters when he left us .

Slimy fooker let's face it.

10000 holes in Blackburn is not summit to boast about

Well I think he's nice.

Cough up Brendan on 20:38 - Jul 28 with 2275 viewsdantheswansman

Bollocks to him and the swans fans that tell me i must give him respect for what he done for us .
Well sorry to disappoint but the best thing that ever happened to us was that comedian leave.
Talks more crap than the dairy herd at Cravendale produce daily .
cretinous prat !
Cough up Brendan on 20:54 - Jul 28 with 2217 viewsLeonisGod

Cough up Brendan on 19:04 - Jul 28 by Rancid

Not how I read Lisa's comment. More that he'd been a bit rubbish with us. Which of course he wasn't :). Can't read anything into tailing off at the end of the season as hitting that survival milestone must have been huge for them.
Cough up Brendan on 21:03 - Jul 28 with 2167 viewsDarran

Cough up Brendan on 20:38 - Jul 28 by dantheswansman

Bollocks to him and the swans fans that tell me i must give him respect for what he done for us .
Well sorry to disappoint but the best thing that ever happened to us was that comedian leave.
Talks more crap than the dairy herd at Cravendale produce daily .
cretinous prat !

The funniest thing of all is he was saying the same things when he was with us but none of you gave a f*ck then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024