Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Jeff ! 21:22 - Jul 28 with 4122 viewsdantheswansman

Watching youtube as you do and i stumble across this little beauty .

Hope he gets played more this season , I know he is impact player when there is tired legs but boy does he do one over on Callum Chambers .

Our Jeff ! on 21:31 - Jul 28 with 4068 viewsOldjack

he's class ,whips in some cracking crosses,takes on defenders and often glides pass them ,he should start every game

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Our Jeff ! on 21:32 - Jul 28 with 4060 viewsLeonisGod

Good stuff. That's got me wanting the first game to come for sure. Wigan at home in the cup was another great performance from him. He destroyed them first half. He destroyed a lot of full backs to be fair. And even when he has a tough game he keeps on going and can still come up with a moment of magic, like setting up the winner at Arsenal
Our Jeff ! on 22:50 - Jul 28 with 3888 viewsPozuelosSideys

His first instinct when getting around the back of defenders is to chip it up in to the air. Dyer often wasnt big enough, but Ayew will have loads of fun with that as he is great in the air.

Jeff needs to look to cut the ball back to the edge of the box when he hits the byline as often Gylfi or Shelvey are waiting there ready to smash it. Hope the analysts have picked this up and are working with him on it.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Our Jeff ! on 13:55 - Jul 29 with 3554 viewsattila_the_hun

gud vid

"I'm Free"

Our Jeff ! on 19:53 - Aug 8 with 3277 viewsdantheswansman

Best player on the pitch today ! My man crush on Jeff is growing at a very alarming rate . Absolute quality ... Had ivanovic in his pocket all game .
Our Jeff ! on 20:06 - Aug 8 with 3194 viewsJack1

Our Jeff ! on 19:53 - Aug 8 by dantheswansman

Best player on the pitch today ! My man crush on Jeff is growing at a very alarming rate . Absolute quality ... Had ivanovic in his pocket all game .

I thought he was the best player on the pitch. If only he'd have been on the pitch for 90mins then God knows what would have happened (I'd like to think we would have won!).

Bottom line is I'd have taken a point at the bridge all day long, but even 11 v 11 we did well at possibly our toughest fixture of the season.

Very pleased tonight, even more so if we win our next two games.
Our Jeff ! on 23:36 - Aug 8 with 3024 viewsDewi1jack

Chambers is still playing "Where's Jeff"
Think if Jeff can stay fit for most of the season, there's going to be many more defenders having recurring nightmares, Ivanovich was definitely 4th best today (Jeffs left leg, right leg and head got the 1st 3 positions!!!)
Then there's the ones who can't defend (all the Slumberland team, Newcastles team, Cleverley, Johnson etc etc) who Jeff, Andre and Wayne are going to have an absolute blast against.
Life is good in White (and brown)

Just to appease the whiners;
Sack Monk, bring back Loudstrop. He'd have got us Mitrovic.
Lets see if we can get £2.50 for Bafe. Fuk it, for that sort of money, I'll drive him.
Get rid of Ayew. Have you seen how much money the chip wrapper says he's on. We could have got Mitrovic
Should have got Sinclair back. And Borini.
Ash is sh1te. Should have flogged him to Palace for 2 away tickets

Hope I haven't missed anything out.
If your still whinging after our boys performance today, then really you ought to start watching a different sport.
Synchronized knitting maybe?
While the rest of us purr with anticipation of our Jeff and Andre getting better.

Good vid as well Dan

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Our Jeff ! on 00:07 - Aug 9 with 2982 viewsEdmundo

Superb today, if he stays fit, god help some of the cloggers in this league 😉

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Our Jeff ! on 01:01 - Aug 9 with 2926 viewsMillie

Our Jeff ! on 00:07 - Aug 9 by Edmundo

Superb today, if he stays fit, god help some of the cloggers in this league 😉

Bumped into ivanovic in London, the guys a quivering wreck
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024