Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. 08:51 - Jul 29 with 3634 viewsJackfath

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33695343

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 08:55 - Jul 29 with 3108 viewsSwansNZ

Pre-season results mean feck all. We lost to Neath a few years ago, didn't we. Hopefully Cardiff will join Neath before too long.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 12:14 - Jul 29 with 2779 viewsScoobyDoo

Well I could have said the same after your result at Forest Fath but I like other sensible take friendly results with a pinch of salt bud. Anyway thanks for taking an interest.
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 12:21 - Jul 29 with 2751 viewsNeathJack

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 12:14 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

Well I could have said the same after your result at Forest Fath but I like other sensible take friendly results with a pinch of salt bud. Anyway thanks for taking an interest.

The phrase 'Like shooting fish in a barrel' springs to mind 😂
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 13:21 - Jul 29 with 2642 viewsRancid

And cardiff win the Championship after that scoreline too.No, seriously they'll believe it.
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 13:37 - Jul 29 with 2585 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 13:21 - Jul 29 by Rancid

And cardiff win the Championship after that scoreline too.No, seriously they'll believe it.

You obviously never read what I said bud!
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 13:39 - Jul 29 with 2577 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 12:21 - Jul 29 by NeathJack

The phrase 'Like shooting fish in a barrel' springs to mind 😂

You never made any sense Neath, why start now hey!
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 13:45 - Jul 29 with 2556 viewsRancid

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 13:37 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

You obviously never read what I said bud!

I never do unless I'm quoted by yourself, sorry, unless in which case I usually skip straight past.

There will be idiots amongst you who think that you'll get promotion after beating Watford.No doubt about it.

Slade in, I think it is now
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 13:50]
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 17:18 - Jul 29 with 2335 viewsEdmundo

Watford probably sent a kids team down and chucked Deeney on to make score line more acceptable👍

or they sent their Icehockey team and just went to the wrong venue 😂

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Login to get fewer ads

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 17:59 - Jul 29 with 2260 viewsOldjack

After that result the scum will be promoted by Christmas ,you wait and see

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 19:24 - Jul 29 with 2152 viewsplasjack

Sold 10000 season tickets who had free entry for the friendly,just over half took up the option.
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 20:23 - Jul 29 with 2052 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 13:45 - Jul 29 by Rancid

I never do unless I'm quoted by yourself, sorry, unless in which case I usually skip straight past.

There will be idiots amongst you who think that you'll get promotion after beating Watford.No doubt about it.

Slade in, I think it is now
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 13:50]

Well I'm glad me and you will never come into contact then bud. I suppose we do have idiots the same as your good self bud. Well you, Neath jack and of course Fath. 😂
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 20:58 - Jul 29 with 1993 viewsRancid

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 20:23 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

Well I'm glad me and you will never come into contact then bud. I suppose we do have idiots the same as your good self bud. Well you, Neath jack and of course Fath. 😂

In such esteemed company.Thanks.Now can we ignore eachother as said for the rest of our lives or the duration of this messageboard?
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 21:09 - Jul 29 with 1963 viewsLeonisGod

I've got no idea what to make of Caulker. He was shaky at the start with us but soon improved and looked ok for most of the season. Since then he's been relegated in every season?

So, what does that tell us? Caulker had potential but lost his way or just tailed off a bit (it happens)? Our system suited him? Ash is the key and can help improve anyone playing next to him? F*ck knows!
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 21:31 - Jul 29 with 1914 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 20:58 - Jul 29 by Rancid

In such esteemed company.Thanks.Now can we ignore eachother as said for the rest of our lives or the duration of this messageboard?

Course we can bud, just stop replying.
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 21:57 - Jul 29 with 1862 viewsblueytheblue

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 17:59 - Jul 29 by Oldjack

After that result the scum will be promoted by Christmas ,you wait and see

By Christmas? That's unrealistic.

Would be by New Years Day if anything.

There were good signs, bad signs. Kept a good solid shape. Conceded a soft goal - albeit with Marshall and Manga to come back in. Kept the ball on the floor rather than hoofing it. Joe Mason showed he's a decent finisher, good movement. Ameobi looked imo gash. Dikacgoi tried but gave the ball away a lot. Joe Ralls looked quality - not amazingly spectacular but adds something to the team.

Can easily see the side being around the playoffs this season but the division has always been a lottery.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:03 - Jul 29 with 1847 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 21:57 - Jul 29 by blueytheblue

There were good signs, bad signs. Kept a good solid shape. Conceded a soft goal - albeit with Marshall and Manga to come back in. Kept the ball on the floor rather than hoofing it. Joe Mason showed he's a decent finisher, good movement. Ameobi looked imo gash. Dikacgoi tried but gave the ball away a lot. Joe Ralls looked quality - not amazingly spectacular but adds something to the team.

Can easily see the side being around the playoffs this season but the division has always been a lottery.

Shhhh Bluey, don't you know this lot are hoping we get relegated or worse?
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:11 - Jul 29 with 1829 viewslonglostjack

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 21:57 - Jul 29 by blueytheblue

That's good news bluey - I've always thoroughly enjoyed it when you've made it to the play-offs - the icing on the cake that is.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:17 - Jul 29 with 1801 viewsacejack3065

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:03 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

Shhhh Bluey, don't you know this lot are hoping we get relegated or worse?

We always sort of hope to see you relegated though so there's no change there.

I don't know why they bother to put the posts up for pre-season friendlies as they are so often completely meaningless. We were utter gash during our last friendly last year then turned United over the week after.

The Championship is always a lottery so there's no reason why playoffs can't happen. Objectively I'd say that the top 2 is probably too much of a stretch because there are some top quality squads in the division this year.

Float around the mid table till February, put a run together, nick Derby's playoff spot and who knows? You could be back with the big boys but lets hope not!
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:27 - Jul 29 with 1778 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:17 - Jul 29 by acejack3065

We always sort of hope to see you relegated though so there's no change there.

I don't know why they bother to put the posts up for pre-season friendlies as they are so often completely meaningless. We were utter gash during our last friendly last year then turned United over the week after.

The Championship is always a lottery so there's no reason why playoffs can't happen. Objectively I'd say that the top 2 is probably too much of a stretch because there are some top quality squads in the division this year.

Float around the mid table till February, put a run together, nick Derby's playoff spot and who knows? You could be back with the big boys but lets hope not!

Yeah friendlies are just for getting match fitness and trying combinations out, don't normally bother attending them but I must admit I'm going to Bournemouth Fri night. Who knows what will happen this season, Bournemouth and Brentford were surprise teams last term. The Championship is very unpredictable.
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:31 - Jul 29 with 1767 viewsacejack3065

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:27 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah friendlies are just for getting match fitness and trying combinations out, don't normally bother attending them but I must admit I'm going to Bournemouth Fri night. Who knows what will happen this season, Bournemouth and Brentford were surprise teams last term. The Championship is very unpredictable.

Bournemouth were a great team to watch last year but I think they'll get smashed this year.

Unpredictable by f**k? My acca has been scuppered by many an unpredictable championship game.
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:36 - Jul 29 with 1748 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:31 - Jul 29 by acejack3065

Bournemouth were a great team to watch last year but I think they'll get smashed this year.

Unpredictable by f**k? My acca has been scuppered by many an unpredictable championship game.

Yeah you're not wrong. Reckon Middlesbrough and Derby will be strong this term but who knows?
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:40 - Jul 29 with 1732 viewsacejack3065

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:36 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah you're not wrong. Reckon Middlesbrough and Derby will be strong this term but who knows?

Effing hope its not Borough. Literally anyone but your lot and them.

Its probably time Ipswich had a good year and QPR are always getting sweaty wins.

I don't miss us having to try and get out of that division one bit.
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:50 - Jul 29 with 1697 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:40 - Jul 29 by acejack3065

Effing hope its not Borough. Literally anyone but your lot and them.

Its probably time Ipswich had a good year and QPR are always getting sweaty wins.

I don't miss us having to try and get out of that division one bit.

😊let's hope it's us and Borough then! No realistically I'm making no predictions until I see us performing the first few games. I still got a hangover from last season!
Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 23:17 - Jul 29 with 1651 viewsDarran

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 22:50 - Jul 29 by ScoobyDoo

😊let's hope it's us and Borough then! No realistically I'm making no predictions until I see us performing the first few games. I still got a hangover from last season!

Borough mind,f*cking thick c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 23:36 - Jul 29 with 1620 viewsScoobyDoo

Watford certain for the drop after this scoreline. on 23:17 - Jul 29 by Darran

Borough mind,f*cking thick c*nt.

Don't think you're in any position to call anybody thick Daz.. Still haven't got me banned yet?😂 Keep trying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024