Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? 12:20 - Jul 29 with 1787 viewsPhil_S

It is always interesting to see how the optimism shown by Swans fans changes during the course of the season and nothing highlights that better than the feeling over the opening day fixture

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39462

Chelsea v Swansea - What Will The Result Be?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Don't forget to get your predictions in ahead of the new season

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/prediction-league/summary/matc

You can win a Swans shirt for next season

This post has been edited by an administrator
Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 13:20 - Jul 29 with 1731 viewsRancid

Optimism is still there but not in this game.As long as Mourinhos there then we'll get walloped.Sorry to be so pessimistic but 9-2 on aggregate last season says it all.And he's still there and we;ve bought Eder and Ayew and the LB.Not enough for anything but a 3 goal defeat.
Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 15:18 - Jul 29 with 1649 viewsperchrockjack

suppose we should be grateful for them agreeing to play us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 1543 viewsBorojack

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 15:18 - Jul 29 by perchrockjack

suppose we should be grateful for them agreeing to play us

Yes wonder if Bradford had that attitude before they lnocked them out of the FA Cup.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 18:19 - Jul 29 with 1497 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Obviously we are giving more realistic predictions in the season-long contest. 67% predict a Chelsea win there.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 01:20 - Jul 30 with 1294 viewsSwansNZ

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 13:20 - Jul 29 by Rancid

Optimism is still there but not in this game.As long as Mourinhos there then we'll get walloped.Sorry to be so pessimistic but 9-2 on aggregate last season says it all.And he's still there and we;ve bought Eder and Ayew and the LB.Not enough for anything but a 3 goal defeat.

We only lost this game by 2 last year.

I’m normally optimistic, and you never know - but nearly 65% of those polled say the Swans will not lose.

I can see it now, and opening day defeat and PS will go into meltdown.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 03:05 - Jul 30 with 1265 viewsWanderer

Possibly a deja vu question, was valid a year ago just before we were expected to lose at old trafford after losing at home to spanish team.
So.....will not be terribly dissapointed if we do not beat Deportivo.
Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 18:31 - Jul 30 with 954 viewsOldjack

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 03:05 - Jul 30 by Wanderer

Possibly a deja vu question, was valid a year ago just before we were expected to lose at old trafford after losing at home to spanish team.
So.....will not be terribly dissapointed if we do not beat Deportivo.

they drew 0-0 with Huddersfield last night so i'm led to believe

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 20:49 - Jul 30 with 888 viewsrossshaw

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 01:20 - Jul 30 by SwansNZ

We only lost this game by 2 last year.

I’m normally optimistic, and you never know - but nearly 65% of those polled say the Swans will not lose.

I can see it now, and opening day defeat and PS will go into meltdown.

I'm sharpening my pitchfork ;)

Trundle could still do a job..

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 20:54 - Jul 30 with 879 viewsSwansNZ

Chelsea v Swansea - Has The Optimism Changed? on 20:49 - Jul 30 by rossshaw

I'm sharpening my pitchfork ;)

Good man. If we can't beat Chelsea away, what hope do we have.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024