Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season 17:36 - Jul 29 with 2129 viewsBorojack

My money would be on Gomis but didnt Ayew take them for
Marselle.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 2116 viewsLeonisGod

He takes a very good pen by the looks of it.

Jump to 1:20
Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:41 - Jul 29 with 2116 viewspontyjack

That's being optimistic. You think we'll get a penalty ?😀
Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:41 - Jul 29 with 2113 viewsNeath_Jack

Shelvey i reckon.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:43 - Jul 29 with 2105 viewsLeonisGod

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:41 - Jul 29 by pontyjack

That's being optimistic. You think we'll get a penalty ?😀

Well, yes that was my first thought too. By the time we get one maybe one of the winter transfers will take it...
Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:45 - Jul 29 with 2098 viewsJackfath

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:41 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Shelvey i reckon.

I agree.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:47 - Jul 29 with 2090 viewsBorojack

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:43 - Jul 29 by LeonisGod

Well, yes that was my first thought too. By the time we get one maybe one of the winter transfers will take it...

Was the last one against Stoke RFC.
Then Moses dived and the ref fell for it.

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:51 - Jul 29 with 2074 viewsAnotherJohn

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:47 - Jul 29 by Borojack

Was the last one against Stoke RFC.
Then Moses dived and the ref fell for it.

I think the last one given to us was the pen Shelvey scored against Everton at the Liberty in April. He certainly took that one well, and may be looking to keep his job.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 18:13]
Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 18:00 - Jul 29 with 2050 viewsBorojack

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:51 - Jul 29 by AnotherJohn

I think the last one given to us was the pen Shelvey scored against Everton at the Liberty in April. He certainly took that one well, and may be looking to keep his job.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2015 18:13]

Yes forgot that one

Login to get fewer ads

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 18:40 - Jul 29 with 1999 viewsswans11

Got options gomis shelves siggy
Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 19:48 - Jul 29 with 1912 viewsMarryGonk

Sigurdsson.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 21:33 - Jul 29 with 1824 viewsDaithejack

Think I read somewhere that Ki has a fantastic penalty record too. I believe he takes them for his country.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 10:16 - Jul 30 with 1637 viewsHighjack

When we get a penalty all the potential takers should line up on the halfway, then race to take the penalty. No rules, they can tug each other back, trip each other, or use rudimentary weaponry. Sky are very keen on this as it would boost the ratings.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 10:35 - Jul 30 with 1618 viewsjasper_T

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 10:16 - Jul 30 by Highjack

When we get a penalty all the potential takers should line up on the halfway, then race to take the penalty. No rules, they can tug each other back, trip each other, or use rudimentary weaponry. Sky are very keen on this as it would boost the ratings.

This way Nathan could have got his cup final hattrick.
Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 10:48 - Jul 30 with 1603 viewsHighjack

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 10:35 - Jul 30 by jasper_T

This way Nathan could have got his cup final hattrick.

Nah I imagine jdg would have tied his shoelaces together.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 14:36 - Jul 30 with 1498 viewsjojaca

I don't know why your bothering asking, we never get penalties anyway. We average about one pen a season the last few years.

Even when you know, you never know?

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 19:29 - Jul 30 with 1401 viewsDull1Thomas

Any idea who is likely to take the penalties this season on 17:41 - Jul 29 by Neath_Jack

Shelvey i reckon.

Protective shields will be issued to those in row s and above.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024