Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
10 of the worst run clubs in the land 17:24 - Jul 30 with 4804 viewsOldjack

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/11770309/The-10-worst-run-football-clubs.html

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 17:40 - Jul 30 with 4196 viewsHighjack

Slightly libellous?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 17:41 - Jul 30 with 4191 viewsacejack3065

I guessed 8 of those clubs before I read the article.

Still, Cardiff did well to only come in at 5th.
10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 18:22 - Jul 30 with 4067 viewsSweyns_Eye

Another way to look at it, they even failed to be top of that league.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 19:36 - Jul 30 with 3840 viewsBanosswan

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 17:40 - Jul 30 by Highjack

Slightly libellous?

Only reporting facts

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 21:42 - Jul 30 with 3588 viewsScoobyWho

Subjective .....

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 00:19 - Jul 31 with 3351 viewsDewi1jack

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 18:22 - Jul 30 by Sweyns_Eye

Another way to look at it, they even failed to be top of that league.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 02:19 - Jul 31 with 3278 viewsGlyn1

By any reckoning, Blackpool are the runaway winners, but why aren't Wigan in the list? Moving down the divisions, haven't there been a few clubs that the chairmen have burned down for the insurance?

But I think that the Telegraph journalist doesn't know much about company's annual financial statements - " The club's annual report included the ominous note that Tan's "long-term funding is not guaranteed"." isn't actually a threat or a prediction - it sounds like the typical boilerplate text that you get in the "Risk Factors" section of every prospectus.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 06:38 - Jul 31 with 3204 viewsjack247

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 02:19 - Jul 31 by Glyn1

By any reckoning, Blackpool are the runaway winners, but why aren't Wigan in the list? Moving down the divisions, haven't there been a few clubs that the chairmen have burned down for the insurance?

But I think that the Telegraph journalist doesn't know much about company's annual financial statements - " The club's annual report included the ominous note that Tan's "long-term funding is not guaranteed"." isn't actually a threat or a prediction - it sounds like the typical boilerplate text that you get in the "Risk Factors" section of every prospectus.

Wigan is a small town in a rugby league heartland right by Manchester and Liverpool.

They have been overachieving for years, albeit bankrolled by uncle Dave. Now he has lost interest they are finding their natural level again.
Login to get fewer ads

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 07:30 - Jul 31 with 3155 viewsHighjack

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 19:36 - Jul 30 by Banosswan

Only reporting facts

Yeah they are all basket cases, but if you were Mike Ashley and your club was consistently posting good profits whilst competing in the Premier League whilst other clubs are haemorraghing money every year, you would probably be well within your rights to challenge an article about what a terrible owner you are.

He might be running it as a business and the fans hate him but that doesn't make it a badly run club.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 08:01 - Jul 31 with 3101 viewsDr_Winston

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 07:30 - Jul 31 by Highjack

Yeah they are all basket cases, but if you were Mike Ashley and your club was consistently posting good profits whilst competing in the Premier League whilst other clubs are haemorraghing money every year, you would probably be well within your rights to challenge an article about what a terrible owner you are.

He might be running it as a business and the fans hate him but that doesn't make it a badly run club.

Considering the complete mess they were in when he took them over he's actually done a fairly decent job there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 08:29 - Jul 31 with 3059 viewswaynekerr55

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 08:01 - Jul 31 by Dr_Winston

Considering the complete mess they were in when he took them over he's actually done a fairly decent job there.

They'll never be happy. They still think it's 1996 and the tactical sage Kevin Keegan is the answer to all of their ills. Thick c*nts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 09:25 - Jul 31 with 2980 viewsperchrockjack

Wayne.

I like Geordies but agree their delusional over their club over which they are mightily passionate.

BTW.No more misuse of capitals. Its run its course. In fact, Grammatical excellence could be the future with so many literary sages on this site.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 11:27 - Jul 31 with 2860 viewswaynekerr55

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 09:25 - Jul 31 by perchrockjack

Wayne.

I like Geordies but agree their delusional over their club over which they are mightily passionate.

BTW.No more misuse of capitals. Its run its course. In fact, Grammatical excellence could be the future with so many literary sages on this site.

I hope you're joking Perch....

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 11:35 - Jul 31 with 2845 viewsStarsky

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 09:25 - Jul 31 by perchrockjack

Wayne.

Space required after your first full stop.
Also capital letter "G" used incorrectly on 'grammatical'.
Also... It's not Its.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 11:39]

It's just the internet, init.

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 13:01 - Jul 31 with 2747 viewsperchrockjack

Post was about misuse of Capitals.

Jeez

When posting, one is often irritated or agitated and therefore what was learned in/at school many years ago (in my case) . It follows that best grammar is overtaken by irritation and even passion.

The posters who are cold ,calculating and grammatically perfect are basically w@ankers.

Capital wind ups are over wayne but I ll continue to annoy ,harass and agitate as I see fit.

Anyway, WIGAN?. Quite a sizeable area and yes a rugby league town and it s been a glory trip for them but it was good while it lasted.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 14:37 - Jul 31 with 2667 viewsLeonisGod

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 11:35 - Jul 31 by Starsky

Space required after your first full stop.
Also capital letter "G" used incorrectly on 'grammatical'.
Also... It's not Its.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 11:39]

Also, 'they're' instead of the first 'their'. And the use of over is clumsy.

But much better than usual
10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 16:55 - Jul 31 with 2572 viewswaynekerr55

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 13:01 - Jul 31 by perchrockjack

Jeez

When posting, one is often irritated or agitated and therefore what was learned in/at school many years ago (in my case) . It follows that best grammar is overtaken by irritation and even passion.

The posters who are cold ,calculating and grammatically perfect are basically w@ankers.

Capital wind ups are over wayne but I ll continue to annoy ,harass and agitate as I see fit.

Anyway, WIGAN?. Quite a sizeable area and yes a rugby league town and it s been a glory trip for them but it was good while it lasted.

Capitals are part and parcel of your style.

They must stay, Shirley?

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 16:56 - Jul 31 with 2570 viewsGlyn1

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 14:37 - Jul 31 by LeonisGod

Also, 'they're' instead of the first 'their'. And the use of over is clumsy.

But much better than usual

AND YET perchrockjack's COMMENT WAS PERFECTLY UNDERSTANDABLE HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT, SO WHY DOES SPELLING MATTER?
[Post edited 31 Jul 2015 16:58]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 09:26 - Aug 1 with 2387 viewsBorojack

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 08:29 - Jul 31 by waynekerr55

They'll never be happy. They still think it's 1996 and the tactical sage Kevin Keegan is the answer to all of their ills. Thick c*nts

Looked a decent thread till the Geordie bashing started Fck knows why.
Great supporters who always give us a nice welcome.
Yet there are clubs like Chelsea a billion quid in debt and Man City not far behind and nobody bats an eyelid now theres 2 clubs I would like to see go tits up.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 17:28 - Aug 1 with 2230 viewsStarsky

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 13:01 - Jul 31 by perchrockjack

Jeez

Hey. I can't help it. I'm the poor man's Warwick.
What can I say?

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 17:57 - Aug 1 with 2189 viewswaynekerr55

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 17:28 - Aug 1 by Starsky

Hey. I can't help it. I'm the poor man's Warwick.
What can I say?

What defines POOR?

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 20:26 - Aug 1 with 2095 viewsStarsky

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 17:57 - Aug 1 by waynekerr55

What defines POOR?

My facking pay slip for starters!

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 23:01 - Aug 1 with 2019 viewsScoobyDoo

Not a subject you lot can really comment on really is it, after what you lot went through, ah but lets forget about that shall we!
10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 04:06 - Aug 2 with 1936 viewswaynekerr55

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 23:01 - Aug 1 by ScoobyDoo

Not a subject you lot can really comment on really is it, after what you lot went through, ah but lets forget about that shall we!

Look out, Baldrick's been on the Albright again 😂😂😂😂😂

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 10:44 - Aug 2 with 1817 viewsScoobyDoo

10 of the worst run clubs in the land on 04:06 - Aug 2 by waynekerr55

Look out, Baldrick's been on the Albright again 😂😂😂😂😂

What you mean. hic.😂😂😂😂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024