Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US authority 21:10 - Jul 30 with 4007 viewsSwanzay

Yet more evidence of the insanity that appears to happen so frequently there with those in 'power', shocking!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33724401
US authority on 21:19 - Jul 30 with 2855 viewsFlashberryjack

Strange that it only makes the headlines when a white officer shoots a black man.
I can't recall hearing of a black officer shooting a white man, must have happened ..... shirley

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

US authority on 22:55 - Jul 30 with 2778 viewsmorningstar

US authority on 21:19 - Jul 30 by Flashberryjack

Strange that it only makes the headlines when a white officer shoots a black man.
I can't recall hearing of a black officer shooting a white man, must have happened ..... shirley

If it's out there, google it and let us know.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

US authority on 12:41 - Jul 31 with 2638 viewsFlashberryjack

US authority on 22:55 - Jul 30 by morningstar

There you go
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8

Hello

US authority on 12:44 - Jul 31 with 2626 viewsperchrockjack

I dunno ,plenty not in power shoot people.

Looking at the footage. cop is feckewd and right so.

Incredible stupidity.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

US authority on 13:08 - Jul 31 with 2599 viewsApeShit

US authority on 12:41 - Jul 31 by Flashberryjack

There you go
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8

That kind of disproves your point.

Not that its right but the DA concluded that the shooting was "justified."

"Body-cam video shows that Taylor turned toward officers with his hands in his pants before hoisting his shirt – a gesture officers are trained to recognize as a possible weapon-draw."

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58472404-78/taylor-cruz-hands-gill.html.csp
US authority on 14:25 - Jul 31 with 2561 viewsFlashberryjack

US authority on 13:08 - Jul 31 by ApeShit

That kind of disproves your point.

Not that its right but the DA concluded that the shooting was "justified."

"Body-cam video shows that Taylor turned toward officers with his hands in his pants before hoisting his shirt – a gesture officers are trained to recognize as a possible weapon-draw."

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/58472404-78/taylor-cruz-hands-gill.html.csp

Same thing really...only difference is the colour of the man holding the gun.

Hello

US authority on 15:43 - Jul 31 with 2535 viewsHighjack

US authority on 22:55 - Jul 30 by morningstar

Don't google it for f ucks sake or you'll be accused of pontification.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

US authority on 06:49 - Aug 1 with 2431 viewsHumpty

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-cop-seen-tape-taunting-homeless-man-

Oh look. a policeman behaving like a pig whilst taunting a homeless man with peanuts. Tossing them in his mouth then putting them on the floor to make the hungry homeless man eat them. What is not apparent in this tape is the fact that the policeman is barking out orders like someone would do to a dog. All the time he's abusing the this poor man he is speaking to him like he was a dog.

At the same time, the three other officers do no nothing to stop it. They just laugh along.

When people say it's just the odd bad apple who spoils everything. How can four bad apples laugh as they watch one of their friends taunt a homeless man like that? And how the f*ck are you so unlucky to get four bad apples all in one place? Maybe they're not bad apples. Maybe that''s the norm.
Login to get fewer ads

US authority on 23:16 - Aug 1 with 2367 viewsmorningstar

US authority on 15:43 - Jul 31 by Highjack

Don't google it for f ucks sake or you'll be accused of pontification.

Eh! This is planetswans! Pontification is the highest form of wit!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

US authority on 23:56 - Aug 1 with 2337 viewsshimmie

US authority on 06:49 - Aug 1 by Humpty

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/florida-cop-seen-tape-taunting-homeless-man-

Oh look. a policeman behaving like a pig whilst taunting a homeless man with peanuts. Tossing them in his mouth then putting them on the floor to make the hungry homeless man eat them. What is not apparent in this tape is the fact that the policeman is barking out orders like someone would do to a dog. All the time he's abusing the this poor man he is speaking to him like he was a dog.

At the same time, the three other officers do no nothing to stop it. They just laugh along.

When people say it's just the odd bad apple who spoils everything. How can four bad apples laugh as they watch one of their friends taunt a homeless man like that? And how the f*ck are you so unlucky to get four bad apples all in one place? Maybe they're not bad apples. Maybe that''s the norm.

Well I tell you what. To you and everyone else who thinks this is the "norm" I offer this open invitation. Come up to london for a few days and come to work with me. I'll show you what I do and how my teams work. I'll put you up in my house just pay for you travel.

I'm 100% serious. You've made your mind up on how most police behave, I'm used to that stand point from the majority of the left. Which has always fascinated me seeing as the majority of you claim to be so enlightened...anyway, if you want to have your eyes opened a bit then the offers there. Or you can carry on believing that were all racist bullies who's first instinct is to shoot a man for not having a driving license, or humiliate a man who's life clearly hasn't turned out the way he planned.
US authority on 00:15 - Aug 2 with 2312 viewsDarran

US authority on 23:56 - Aug 1 by shimmie

Well I tell you what. To you and everyone else who thinks this is the "norm" I offer this open invitation. Come up to london for a few days and come to work with me. I'll show you what I do and how my teams work. I'll put you up in my house just pay for you travel.

I'm 100% serious. You've made your mind up on how most police behave, I'm used to that stand point from the majority of the left. Which has always fascinated me seeing as the majority of you claim to be so enlightened...anyway, if you want to have your eyes opened a bit then the offers there. Or you can carry on believing that were all racist bullies who's first instinct is to shoot a man for not having a driving license, or humiliate a man who's life clearly hasn't turned out the way he planned.

I think he was talking about America Shim.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

US authority on 00:20 - Aug 2 with 2305 viewsshimmie

US authority on 00:15 - Aug 2 by Darran

I think he was talking about America Shim.

I'm aware of that mate. The are certain individuals who have us all down as the same. Regardless of our nationality.
US authority on 00:30 - Aug 2 with 2287 viewsDarran

US authority on 00:20 - Aug 2 by shimmie

I'm aware of that mate. The are certain individuals who have us all down as the same. Regardless of our nationality.

Yeah the OP is a bit weird.

US authority on 08:41 - Aug 2 with 2206 viewsHumpty

US authority on 00:20 - Aug 2 by shimmie

I was talking about America. Thank you Darren. Why do you feel some affinity for American policemen who degrade homeless people?

Do you have an affinity for the policemen of every country in the world, no matter how brutal?
US authority on 10:13 - Aug 2 with 2173 viewsNeath_Jack

US authority on 23:56 - Aug 1 by shimmie

Are you allowed to do that? Take someone along with you for your working day, serious question?

I wouldn't mind that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

US authority on 10:38 - Aug 2 with 2155 viewsjackonicko

US authority on 10:13 - Aug 2 by Neath_Jack

Are you allowed to do that? Take someone along with you for your working day, serious question?

I wouldn't mind that.

I once did a late turn with the Met Police, on a Friday night in South London, riding in the back of the area car. They make you wear body armour etc and you feel a bit of an idiot when you turn up to something harmless, but glad of it when it got a little more interesting. So, it can be arranged, but it helps if you know people in the job.

It's certainly eye opening for the day to day cr@p that the Police have to deal with.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 10:39]
US authority on 10:44 - Aug 2 with 2147 viewsDarran

I wouldn't mind that.

Haven't you been dragged around by old bill before then?

US authority on 10:59 - Aug 2 with 2132 viewsNeath_Jack

US authority on 10:44 - Aug 2 by Darran

Haven't you been dragged around by old bill before then?

Not me wuss.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

US authority on 12:51 - Aug 2 with 2087 viewsshimmie

I wouldn't mind that.

Yes mate. Took my mates boy out for a week last month for his work experience. If you're in london sometime & fancy it let me know.
US authority on 12:53 - Aug 2 with 2084 viewsshimmie

US authority on 08:41 - Aug 2 by Humpty

I was talking about America. Thank you Darren. Why do you feel some affinity for American policemen who degrade homeless people?

Do you have an affinity for the policemen of every country in the world, no matter how brutal?

I feel zero affinity. That's kind of the point I was trying to make...
US authority on 14:15 - Aug 2 with 2053 viewsperchrockjack

No he wasn't, I'd suggest.

He was making the same generalisations some are prone to.
The first to complain the first to plead for police help when he s in schtuck.

Some arsewipes in met and many other places but without them we are royally fooled.

Shim and I aren't chums but I d have him watching my back especially when the likes of hump are around.

police are the real social services and deal with the filth we like to avoid

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

US authority on 14:36 - Aug 2 with 2038 viewsDarran

US authority on 12:51 - Aug 2 by shimmie

Yes mate. Took my mates boy out for a week last month for his work experience. If you're in london sometime & fancy it let me know.

Do you have to have a background check?

US authority on 16:24 - Aug 2 with 2010 viewsdgt73

US authority on 14:36 - Aug 2 by Darran

Do you have to have a background check?

No, but they don't take scruffy long haired cu%ts - so don't bother applying.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

US authority on 16:34 - Aug 2 with 1991 viewsGroo

Groo does what Groo does best

US authority on 16:35 - Aug 2 with 1988 viewsGroo

Groo does what Groo does best

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024