Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread 10:53 - Jul 31 with 17986 viewsPhil_S

The Liberty Stadium, Saturday August 1st 2015, Kick Off 5.30pm

v

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 14:29 - Jul 31 with 8469 viewsairedale

Classy logo of theirs.
Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 17:09 - Jul 31 with 8354 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 14:29 - Jul 31 by airedale

Classy logo of theirs.

On my hols
Will this be on the old internet , to watch in a pub in Greece ??

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 18:24 - Jul 31 with 8287 viewsOldjack

Huddersfield Town 0 Deportivo La Coruna 0 two days ago

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 22:06 - Jul 31 with 8076 viewsDarran

I hope we lose by a couple of goals just to see the reaction.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 00:14 - Aug 1 with 7916 viewsItchySphincter

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 22:06 - Jul 31 by Darran

If we win does it mean we're definitely getting bummed by Chelsea?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 08:55 - Aug 1 with 7687 viewsorion3016

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 22:06 - Jul 31 by Darran

If we get battered like we did this time last year against Villarreal it's a good omen

Be over there now after

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 10:10 - Aug 1 with 7578 viewsFar_Post

Would love to see Gomis, Ayew, Montero and Siggy on the same pitch today. If those four click it could be frightening.

Blog: The C Word

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 10:33 - Aug 1 with 7529 viewsOldjack

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 10:10 - Aug 1 by Far_Post

Would love to see Gomis, Ayew, Montero and Siggy on the same pitch today. If those four click it could be frightening.

me too i'm itching too see what our strongest line up can do presuming the Gaffer has stopped tinkering

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 10:52 - Aug 1 with 7483 viewsJango

I personally don't think montero gets in our strongest 11. For him to
Play would mean one of Ki, Cork or shelvey being dropped and I think
They are more important to the team. The diamond with Ayew off Gomis for me
Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 11:11 - Aug 1 with 7443 viewsmichumagic9

Anyone know where I can watch the game?
Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 11:13 - Aug 1 with 7436 viewsjasper_T

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 08:55 - Aug 1 by orion3016

If we get battered like we did this time last year against Villarreal it's a good omen

Only if we play a dumb formation with Gylfi on the right wing and Bartley starts.
Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 11:25 - Aug 1 with 7409 viewsSenhin

Don't suppose it's on TV anywhere?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 12:00 - Aug 1 with 7345 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 11:11 - Aug 1 by michumagic9

Anyone know where I can watch the game?

Liberty stadium

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 12:22 - Aug 1 with 7272 viewsOldjack

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 11:25 - Aug 1 by Senhin

Don't suppose it's on TV anywhere?

I can't find any links for you anywhere

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 13:07 - Aug 1 with 7134 viewsMarryGonk

Really hope there is a stream today, it was annoying not being able to watch the Reading/Forest games.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 13:15 - Aug 1 with 7116 viewsJohnw102

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 10:52 - Aug 1 by Jango

I personally don't think montero gets in our strongest 11. For him to
Play would mean one of Ki, Cork or shelvey being dropped and I think
They are more important to the team. The diamond with Ayew off Gomis for me

LF
KM FF AW NT
JC
JJS Ki
GS/Ayew

BG JM

That would do it for me.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 13:38 - Aug 1 with 7061 viewsmichumagic9

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 12:00 - Aug 1 by raynor94

Liberty stadium

Unfortunately I'm in Perth, Australia, so I don't think I'll make it in time 😂
Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 13:42 - Aug 1 with 7043 viewsmattjenkins1990

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 13:38 - Aug 1 by michumagic9

Unfortunately I'm in Perth, Australia, so I don't think I'll make it in time 😂

Gday mate. I have had a look, there doesn't appear to be any UK coverage. Unless deportivo have a feed I very much doubt there will be any streams

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 14:36 - Aug 1 with 6844 viewsTheKirkyLife

http://premier-league-lives.net/live/arsenal-live-stream/channel-1/

Should be live here, my good people ;)

From pre-season so far personally I'd like to see this starting 11...

Fabianski
Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor
Shelvey Cork
Routledge Grimes Ayew
Gomis
Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:00 - Aug 1 with 6714 viewsjacktar

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 14:36 - Aug 1 by TheKirkyLife

http://premier-league-lives.net/live/arsenal-live-stream/channel-1/

Should be live here, my good people ;)

From pre-season so far personally I'd like to see this starting 11...

Fabianski
Naughton Fernandez Williams Taylor
Shelvey Cork
Routledge Grimes Ayew
Gomis

On pre-season performance, I don't think your far wrong but probably Routledge and Grimes won't start imo. Hopefully both will figure off the bench because they deserve it.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 1 with 6582 viewsMarryGonk

For Villareal last season we started with Bony and Gomis up front, and I don't think that was the intended strongest line up for the season ahead, so unless he wants to make sure the strongest system is down to a tee for Stamford Bridge, we'll probably be trying some things out for Deportivo. In my opinion

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:29 - Aug 1 with 6550 viewsGlyn1

We'll be playing more defensively against Chelsea than against Deportivo, so he probably will start with a different line-up.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 1 with 6466 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:23 - Aug 1 by MarryGonk

For Villareal last season we started with Bony and Gomis up front, and I don't think that was the intended strongest line up for the season ahead, so unless he wants to make sure the strongest system is down to a tee for Stamford Bridge, we'll probably be trying some things out for Deportivo. In my opinion

I agree. Gary said after last seasons match that game time was more important than the result. Suggesting he had already decided on his plans for the opening fixture. I won't be in such a panic this year this match turns out to be a bummer. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 1 with 6431 viewsPhil_S

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:44 - Aug 1 by Private_Partz

I agree. Gary said after last seasons match that game time was more important than the result. Suggesting he had already decided on his plans for the opening fixture. I won't be in such a panic this year this match turns out to be a bummer. ;-)

He's consistent said much the same this time around

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39494/monk--we-are-focuse
Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:57 - Aug 1 with 6394 viewsPrivate_Partz

Swansea City v Deportivo La Coruna - The Official Match Thread on 15:51 - Aug 1 by Phil_S

He's consistent said much the same this time around

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39494/monk--we-are-focuse

Preparations do seem to be meticulous. Pre season games are rarely an indicator of how a season will go but no one can accuse us of not preparing as thoroughly as possible. I thought the late KOwas down to the match being shown in Spain but it seems it is just to get us into the routine of a late start. All very encouraging....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024