Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... 09:43 - Aug 1 with 2237 viewsjack247

But he is straight in at #2 in the list of one season wonders. Above Michael Ricketts and Robinho.

I can't remember Roque Santa Cruz having a season as good as Michus first
I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 10:48 - Aug 1 with 2142 viewsPrivate_Partz

Even though I am a Michu fan even I am bored with the long drawn out stand off.
Just to keep the pot boiling though........Has anyone seen the fairly recent Bwin quote from Ash?He is stated as saying Michu is a friend of his and the place would be buzzing if he returned! He goes on to say that he does not know what the managment view on this is however. All very curious.
Sorry I can't do links on this one.
Wish the damn thing was sorted out though. He is not going to be ready for the start of the season whoever he signs for now.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 10:51]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 11:04 - Aug 1 with 2106 viewslovejuicejack

Michu won't be back at Swansea
I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 11:05 - Aug 1 with 2102 viewsDarran

F*ck him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 11:09 - Aug 1 with 2090 viewsperchrockjack

He was NEVER going to play for us again.

He was a lost cause.

SAD BUT TRUE

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 11:19 - Aug 1 with 2057 viewsjack247

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 11:05 - Aug 1 by Darran

F*ck him.

It's a shame, but all I can do is agree with this. Could have been a Swansea great. Will end up being a Swansea Michael Bridges.
I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:00 - Aug 1 with 1989 viewsScoobyWho

He was actually a 1.3 season wonder.

And I believe it's ' bored with ' Michu.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 12:01]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 1973 viewsjack247

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 11:05 - Aug 1 by Darran

F*ck him.

It's a shame, but all I can do is agree with this. Could have been a Swansea great. Will end up being a Swansea Michael Bridges.
I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 1973 viewswaynekerr55

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:00 - Aug 1 by ScoobyWho

He was actually a 1.3 season wonder.

And I believe it's ' bored with ' Michu.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 12:01]

Are you Warwick in DISGUISE?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:28 - Aug 1 with 1935 viewsperchrockjack

lol

Warwick, as you know, away at his cottage in Blaenau Fffffffestiniog but his influence is omnipotent.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:39 - Aug 1 with 1897 viewsDull1Thomas

Incredible first season
Good but injury plagued second season
Honest as the day os long

Why won't he come back?
2 main reasons - the lack of respect he perceived was shown to Laudrup and the payers he brought in.
Arthritic joints in our climate could cripple him.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:48 - Aug 1 with 1861 viewsDarran

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:39 - Aug 1 by Dull1Thomas

Incredible first season
Good but injury plagued second season
Honest as the day os long

Why won't he come back?
2 main reasons - the lack of respect he perceived was shown to Laudrup and the payers he brought in.
Arthritic joints in our climate could cripple him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:50 - Aug 1 with 1857 viewsLeonisGod

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 10:48 - Aug 1 by Private_Partz

Even though I am a Michu fan even I am bored with the long drawn out stand off.
Just to keep the pot boiling though........Has anyone seen the fairly recent Bwin quote from Ash?He is stated as saying Michu is a friend of his and the place would be buzzing if he returned! He goes on to say that he does not know what the managment view on this is however. All very curious.
Sorry I can't do links on this one.
Wish the damn thing was sorted out though. He is not going to be ready for the start of the season whoever he signs for now.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 10:51]

Yes, I've heard that before from Ash. Pretty much blows the rumour about him being a miserable sod and not fitting in straight out the water. But people still won't want to believe it.

He was crocked, and hasn't been able to regain his condition. We've moved on, he's not fit / healthy enough to get back in.

Simples.
I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:51 - Aug 1 with 1853 viewsScoobyWho

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:06 - Aug 1 by jack247

Best player this club has had in its employ, ever.

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:53 - Aug 1 with 1844 viewsScoobyWho

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:28 - Aug 1 by perchrockjack

lol

Warwick, as you know, away at his cottage in Blaenau Fffffffestiniog but his influence is omnipotent.

Proper grammatical pronounciation is a dying trade gentlemen.

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 17:01 - Aug 1 with 1612 viewsexiledclaseboy

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 12:53 - Aug 1 by ScoobyWho

Proper grammatical pronounciation is a dying trade gentlemen.

As is the correct spelling of pronunciation.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Poll: Tory leader

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 17:58 - Aug 1 with 1544 viewswaynekerr55

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 17:01 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

As is the correct spelling of pronunciation.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

Nobody could direct any RANCOUR your way. It is a dying trade after all.

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 18:02 - Aug 1 with 1531 viewsexiledclaseboy

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 17:58 - Aug 1 by waynekerr55

Nobody could direct any RANCOUR your way. It is a dying trade after all.

You'd be surprised how much rancour comes my way mush.

Poll: Tory leader

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 18:04 - Aug 1 with 1525 viewswaynekerr55

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 18:02 - Aug 1 by exiledclaseboy

You'd be surprised how much rancour comes my way mush.

Disappointing to hear that. Still can't get over how you got banned from TJA.

Ps you coming to Watford?
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 18:13]

I know people are probably bored of Michu threads..... on 19:30 - Aug 1 with 1415 viewsswanduck

Is Andy Carroll on the list? Saw him earlier
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024