Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Seats 20:15 - Aug 1 with 2347 viewsjackharris

I see they have put 3 new rows into the South West Corner over the now smaller tunnel! Adding around approximately 70 seats!

Will we get 21,000 this season!

I suppose it depends on if they took any seats away because of the advertisement boards, that was mentioned on here.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

New Seats on 20:16 - Aug 1 with 2332 viewsJackfath

They were there last season.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New Seats on 20:22 - Aug 1 with 2297 viewsjackharris

New Seats on 20:16 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

They were there last season.

They were not! It had been done over the North West corner tunnel a a couple of years back. These are new seats. That have been created over a now smaller tunnel, in the South West corner!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 20:23]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

New Seats on 20:24 - Aug 1 with 2274 viewsJackfath

New Seats on 20:22 - Aug 1 by jackharris

They were not! It had been done over the North West corner tunnel a a couple of years back. These are new seats. That have been created over a now smaller tunnel, in the South West corner!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 20:23]

I mat be getting confused. There were a small seat of three rows in the concourse area right in the corner.

Sorry to challenge you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

New Seats on 20:32 - Aug 1 with 2234 viewsjackharris

New Seats on 20:24 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

I mat be getting confused. There were a small seat of three rows in the concourse area right in the corner.

Sorry to challenge you.

Yes I know the slightly tiered ones you mean on the South Stand Corner concourse. No, these are actually permanent seats constructed, by making the South West tunnel smaller!

Exactly like this...

New Seats on 20:33 - Aug 1 with 2223 viewsJackfath

Marvellous!

New Seats on 20:35 - Aug 1 with 2213 viewsjackharris

New Seats on 20:33 - Aug 1 by Jackfath

Marvellous!

New Seats on 21:32 - Aug 1 with 2051 viewsLeonisGod

Anyone worked out why the moved the screens 20 yds to the side? Are they going to keep moving them every season so that everyone on the back rows has a turn of a restricted view .

Looked much nicer today without the neon billboards though
New Seats on 22:53 - Aug 1 with 1943 viewsjackharris

New Seats on 21:32 - Aug 1 by LeonisGod

Anyone worked out why the moved the screens 20 yds to the side? Are they going to keep moving them every season so that everyone on the back rows has a turn of a restricted view .

Looked much nicer today without the neon billboards though

The Camera positions at the back of the North and South stands were being partially blocked.
Also they had to be turned off every time there was a conversion in the rugby!

Login to get fewer ads

New Seats on 10:27 - Aug 2 with 1708 viewswhiterock

Capacity is now 21,088, was 20,520
New Seats on 11:00 - Aug 2 with 1650 viewsDewi1jack

New Seats on 10:27 - Aug 2 by whiterock

Capacity is now 21,088, was 20,520

So at this mahoosive rate of expansion...

We should be seating an extra 6,000 sometime just before hell freezes over

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

New Seats on 14:53 - Aug 2 with 1486 viewsgadcaz

New Seats on 21:22 - Aug 2 with 1214 viewsFlashberryjack

We should remove all seats from the stadium and replace them with advertisement boards.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024