Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tabanou 20:53 - Aug 1 with 1840 viewsjackal

I thought he looked class when he came on.
Linked well with Jeff, put in some good crosses and even had a good effort on goal. Taylor has got a battle to keep his place.
Tabanou on 21:21 - Aug 1 with 1705 viewsTrundle10

I agree. He looked very good indeed and is not afraid to put his foot in.
Tabanou on 21:28 - Aug 1 with 1670 viewsLeonisGod

Yep, just posted the same in the match thread before I'd seen this. I'd start him and Jeff on the left. Maybe not against Chelsea, but certainly in the first home match. We could be lethal down that side this year.
Tabanou on 21:40 - Aug 1 with 1615 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Quick, committed, lovely left footed crosses. They hit a number of high balls to the left in the first half because Taylor isn't the best in the air but after three times in the second half they gave up because Tabanou won all three headers.

Very, very early days but looks an upgrade on Taylor so far....

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Tabanou on 21:43 - Aug 1 with 1596 viewsSwan91

I was very surprised by Naughton! He looked like one of the best players on the pitch today.
Tabanou on 21:56 - Aug 1 with 1549 viewsDull1Thomas

Tabanou on 21:43 - Aug 1 by Swan91

I was very surprised by Naughton! He looked like one of the best players on the pitch today.

A times he looked good but in the second half he didn't know which way was up. Their replacement left wing had a lot of joy.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Tabanou on 22:29 - Aug 1 with 1439 viewsGeoffThom

Tabanou on 21:40 - Aug 1 by Joe_bradshaw

Quick, committed, lovely left footed crosses. They hit a number of high balls to the left in the first half because Taylor isn't the best in the air but after three times in the second half they gave up because Tabanou won all three headers.

Very, very early days but looks an upgrade on Taylor so far....

Every word I would have liked to say 👏
Tabanou on 23:18 - Aug 1 with 1295 viewsjacktar

He did impress me but with opponents that weren't really that attack minded, he probably had more free rein than in the coming games. I'd like to see his strength in defence before I write off Tayls though. Also took a good corner.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Tabanou on 23:21 - Aug 1 with 1279 viewsjacktar

Tabanou on 21:43 - Aug 1 by Swan91

I can't say I was surprised because imo he's fitted in well since he arrived. He seems to have recovered fully from his injury and looked class today I thought.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

Tabanou on 23:54 - Aug 1 with 1178 viewsFar_Post

The left back position will be well contested this year if Tab and Tayls stay fit.

Thought he did well second half, looked good on the ball, strong crosses into the box.

Some tough decisions for Monk ahead.

Blog: The C Word

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024