Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Todays Game V DLC 21:31 - Aug 1 with 1797 viewsTrundle10

I thought that Gomis worked hard and looked hungry. Naughton played well as did Jonjo who worked his bollocks off and showed some lovely touches. KI also put a shift in and Jack Cork was ... well... Jack Cork. Ayew was ... alright but no better than anything we already have. Montero was quick and dangerous but made a few mistakes too. Siggy was sublime for the first three minutes when he was on and was the largely anon. Fabianski done all that was asked of him, Federico made a few loose passes but the centre half's were pretty solid. Taylor did nothing wrong but tabbonou looked a class above when he came on Based on this my team for Chelsea would be.

Fabianski
Naughton
Williams
Fernandez
Tabonau
Cork
Ki
Shelvey
Routledge
Montero
Gomis
Todays Game V DLC on 10:41 - Aug 2 with 1629 viewsairedale

Thing is, will he choose not to play Ayew? Also, does he use Montero as an impact player, where he can go at 100mph for a short period of time?

Ayew to me yesterday, looked a bit out of things, so the Chelsea game might be a good chance for him to start jellying.
Todays Game V DLC on 11:47 - Aug 2 with 1553 viewsskippyjack

What was the intensity like?.. that's the 'key' to our hopes of salvaging something from Stamford Bridge.. we'll learn a lot from this Charity Shield game today.. Chelsea will be serious today.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Todays Game V DLC on 11:55 - Aug 2 with 1532 viewsjasper_T

Todays Game V DLC on 10:41 - Aug 2 by airedale

Thing is, will he choose not to play Ayew? Also, does he use Montero as an impact player, where he can go at 100mph for a short period of time?

Ayew to me yesterday, looked a bit out of things, so the Chelsea game might be a good chance for him to start jellying.

The Chelsea game is probably going to be a lot of defending with the odd counter attack. Wouldn't surprise me if Monk went with Dyer & Routledge to start as they play the defensive system better than the other two.

Then bring Montero and/or Ayew on in the 2nd.
Todays Game V DLC on 12:56 - Aug 2 with 1435 viewsPrivate_Partz

Todays Game V DLC on 11:47 - Aug 2 by skippyjack

What was the intensity like?.. that's the 'key' to our hopes of salvaging something from Stamford Bridge.. we'll learn a lot from this Charity Shield game today.. Chelsea will be serious today.

The intensity was good I thought. We closed down well when we lost the ball. We also kept it well picking our moments to attack against a side putting everyone behind the ball. I was very encouraged. New players need time to settle down and it seemed Frank T did the best out of the new boys. He is not a bloke to be argued with and a good one to have on your side. Looks as wide as he is tall ;-)
[Post edited 2 Aug 2015 13:05]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Todays Game V DLC on 14:09 - Aug 2 with 1348 viewsairedale

One very positive thing about Ayew I thought, was that he has plenty of dog about him. The first tackle he made and the bloke ended up in touch!
Todays Game V DLC on 17:24 - Aug 2 with 1163 viewsDull1Thomas

Cork was outstanding and Routs good but everything else was obviously 'pre-season'.
Montero added some spark but was sussed and had a few poor touches.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Todays Game V DLC on 18:19 - Aug 2 with 1103 viewsphact0rri

I thought this was about a new Football video game whose been under the radar the first for games, but the fifth iteration Today's Game V had special Down Loadable Content...

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Todays Game V DLC on 21:01 - Aug 2 with 963 viewsSwan91

Todays Game V DLC on 11:47 - Aug 2 by skippyjack

Closing down we were excellent. They could not start many attacking moves because they weren't allowed time on the ball. Most of the time it ended up to their keeper who then kicked it back to our midfielders/defenders.

The only problem was that we were too relaxed when we had the ball. Had lots of possession, good ball control just didn't attack fast enough.

But saying that we had quite a lot of chances to score but just couldn't finish them (crosses were a little out of touch or goalkeeper/defender blocked it).

If we attack much faster next time then we could easily score a few goals.
Login to get fewer ads

Todays Game V DLC on 09:04 - Aug 3 with 804 viewsyescomeon

Todays Game V DLC on 18:19 - Aug 2 by phact0rri

I thought this was about a new Football video game whose been under the radar the first for games, but the fifth iteration Today's Game V had special Down Loadable Content...

Haha, thought more or less the same. Can't think of anything else when I see that abbreviation.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024