Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive Tv's at Ground 21:41 - Aug 1 with 1380 viewsTrundle10

Anyone know why they have been moved? Seems a bit of a waste of time money and effort to me
Massive Tv's at Ground on 21:44 - Aug 1 with 1367 viewsSwan91

Due to expansion I think. To put more seats in.

Or because the roof couldn't handle the weight of the new screens in the centre so they put them in the corner.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2015 21:45]
Massive Tv's at Ground on 21:45 - Aug 1 with 1361 viewsSwansNZ

TVs moved for TV

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Massive Tv's at Ground on 21:46 - Aug 1 with 1344 viewsSwanzay

Sky ask, Sky get!
Massive Tv's at Ground on 21:53 - Aug 1 with 1305 viewsDull1Thomas

Complaints when they were out up that some fans' views were obscured for Football and more so - rugby.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Massive Tv's at Ground on 22:11 - Aug 1 with 1247 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gomis kept damaging them every home game .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Massive Tv's at Ground on 22:50 - Aug 1 with 1153 viewsjackharris

The reason why they were moved is because of TV. There are camera positions at the back of the North and South stands and these were being partially blocked! The screens were in the way and too big!

Nothing to do with weight for this specific move! Although, when purchased the club thought they would be connected to the edge of the roof. However, their weight meant they had to be attached further back!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Massive Tv's at Ground on 22:54 - Aug 1 with 1135 viewsjackharris

They also had to be turned off every time there was a kick at goal in the rugby!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Massive Tv's at Ground on 23:06 - Aug 1 with 1104 viewsClydachjack

All last season we were right behind them, every time the ball went in the air you lost sight. All complaints were fobbed off but as soon as sky complained they moved them. Feel sorry for the people it's now in front of.
Login to get fewer ads

Massive Tv's at Ground on 23:11 - Aug 1 with 1081 viewsjacktar

Massive Tv's at Ground on 23:06 - Aug 1 by Clydachjack

All last season we were right behind them, every time the ball went in the air you lost sight. All complaints were fobbed off but as soon as sky complained they moved them. Feel sorry for the people it's now in front of.

Must have been pretty high in the air then. I think Garry has told the boys to keep the ball on the ground this season, so there should be no problem.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Massive Tv's at Ground on 00:23 - Aug 2 with 955 viewsClydachjack

Massive Tv's at Ground on 23:11 - Aug 1 by jacktar

Must have been pretty high in the air then. I think Garry has told the boys to keep the ball on the ground this season, so there should be no problem.

Won't matter this season as they have been moved. When we had a corner at the far end you couldn't see the ball come in, that's how low they were.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024