Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
relegation choices 15/16 07:52 - Aug 2 with 3291 viewsorion3016

I still try and work out who will be favourites to go down each season , hopefully we wont be anywhere near it but for me its the 3 promoted clubs to go

Norwich
Watford
Bournemouth

Be over there now after

relegation choices 15/16 on 11:11 - Aug 2 with 3188 viewsDewi1jack

I think Narrwch will be ok.
Unfortunately IMO Bournemouth will go back down even though I want them to stay up. Could possibly be the next yo-yo club like West Brom used to be
Leicester will be in the mix and hopefully fail miserably.
Sunderland could really struggle again this season as could Newcastle. Possibly West Ham without the fighting spirit instilled by fat Sam. Villa also seem to be going backwards at an alarming rate of Knots.

Leicester
Watford
Bournemouth

Us to finish 10th, with a good go at the cups

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

relegation choices 15/16 on 00:11 - Aug 3 with 3023 viewsGlyn1

Villa are weaker than last season, and Sherwood's motivational skills may not be enough this time.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 3:38]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

relegation choices 15/16 on 00:19 - Aug 3 with 3011 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leicester
Bournemouth
Sunderland

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

relegation choices 15/16 on 03:36 - Aug 3 with 2979 viewsphact0rri

Think I need to catch a few weeks of match play before I can start the guessing. There's a lot of clubs that look a lot different going into the new season. Should be quite an interesting first couple of weeks.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

relegation choices 15/16 on 07:07 - Aug 3 with 2918 viewsorion3016

relegation choices 15/16 on 03:36 - Aug 3 by phact0rri

Think I need to catch a few weeks of match play before I can start the guessing. There's a lot of clubs that look a lot different going into the new season. Should be quite an interesting first couple of weeks.

I think we'll definitely see some panic buying by those clubs struggling at Christmas as next seasons TV money is so much higher. Clubs will be gambling on staying up

Be over there now after

relegation choices 15/16 on 07:15 - Aug 3 with 2911 viewsSwansNZ

The 3 promoted teams will always be favourites to go straight back down. Of the teams that were in the PL last year, I'd pick Sunderland and Leicester to be amongst them - 3 of those 5.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

relegation choices 15/16 on 08:32 - Aug 3 with 2872 viewsDewi1jack

relegation choices 15/16 on 07:07 - Aug 3 by orion3016

I think we'll definitely see some panic buying by those clubs struggling at Christmas as next seasons TV money is so much higher. Clubs will be gambling on staying up

This.
Normally inflated prices in the Jan window are going to go beyond stupid this season, as clubs in the mix really panic buy.

"Hey Ranieri/ Sherwood. We have a Tiendalli for sale at £18 million and a slightly injured Michu at £25 million. They'll keep you up"

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

relegation choices 15/16 on 10:35 - Aug 3 with 2824 viewsKilkennyjack

Now the truly dreadful Hull Tigers have gone, i don't care as much, but sunderland, leicester, watford probably need to be careful this time around.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

relegation choices 15/16 on 19:27 - Aug 3 with 2742 viewspikeypaul

West Ham have looked terrible in the Europa think they will struggle

Leicester will struggle with all the changes

Watford have also changed squad massively and will need to settle in quickly to survive.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

relegation choices 15/16 on 20:22 - Aug 3 with 2701 viewsjacktar

relegation choices 15/16 on 10:35 - Aug 3 by Kilkennyjack

Now the truly dreadful Hull Tigers have gone, i don't care as much, but sunderland, leicester, watford probably need to be careful this time around.

I agree. I think it will be Leicester, Watford and Sunderland for the drop. I think Bournemouth seem a pretty together team and hopefully team spirit will see them survive. I also think Norwich will struggle.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

relegation choices 15/16 on 20:31 - Aug 3 with 2694 viewsperchrockjack

Hopefully

Leicester
Sunderland
Villa

realistically
bournmuff
Watford
Leicester

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024