Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table 13:00 - Aug 2 with 5340 viewsSwanZfan1

Very interesting as Stan sees us finishing above Tottenham, Southampton and Everton http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/stan-collymore-predicts-premier-leag
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:07 - Aug 2 with 4044 viewsmacthejack

I don't mind Collymore but these predictions are mostly awful. Has the three promoted sides going straight back down which is incredibly lazy and will almost certainly turn out to be wrong as all three have something going for them which could allow them to stay up.

He also states that "Nathan Dyer [is] still a force" which whatever you think of Nath is just not true.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:18 - Aug 2 with 3985 viewsSwanZfan1

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:07 - Aug 2 by macthejack

I don't mind Collymore but these predictions are mostly awful. Has the three promoted sides going straight back down which is incredibly lazy and will almost certainly turn out to be wrong as all three have something going for them which could allow them to stay up.

He also states that "Nathan Dyer [is] still a force" which whatever you think of Nath is just not true.

I do have to agree with you there. The table also looks rather similar to last years so you could say that is a bit lazy. And yeah, I think Dyer will have a very small role to play this year.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:45 - Aug 2 with 3887 viewswaynekerr55

Fair play to him he's one of the few pundits to bother researching clubs outside of the big six

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 14:53 - Aug 2 with 3694 viewsjacabertawe

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:45 - Aug 2 by waynekerr55

Fair play to him he's one of the few pundits to bother researching clubs outside of the big six

.........and he has made it clear on a number of occasions that he likes us.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 16:56 - Aug 2 with 3459 viewsItchySphincter

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:07 - Aug 2 by macthejack

Realistic not lazy. It's speculative journalism so there is no baseline to suggest any one other than the three promoted sides goes back down. Sensible and it would be a reach to suggest otherwise. I think the rest of it is bollocks though - Aston Villa have disappointingly done some great business considering what they've lost and they are stronger than they were imo, likewise Palace and Newcastle. Another top ten for us would be immense.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 17:14 - Aug 2 with 3403 viewspencoedjack

Natan Dyer 'still a force' 😄
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 17:41 - Aug 2 with 3335 viewsTim_Harry

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:45 - Aug 2 by waynekerr55

Whether I agree with him or not, that point alone is enough for me to at least have a bit of respect for his opinion. Most pundits don't do any more research on teams outside the top six than the average footie fan.

I have Talk Sport on all day in work and it's as if teams outside the top six don't exist. Some of the opinions their presenters have just smack of laziness. That Danny Kelly chap annoyed me the other day. After the Wales game against Belgium he was praising Ash and basically making out that it was some sort of tragedy that he was playing for Swansea and not one of the top six clubs. "No disrespect to Swansea" he said. C**t.

It just shows how poor the quality of pundits and so-called experts in this country is nowadays that I'm willing to praise someone for doing a bit more research than your average message board dwelling football fan.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:07 - Aug 2 with 3259 viewspencoedjack

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 17:41 - Aug 2 by Tim_Harry

Whether I agree with him or not, that point alone is enough for me to at least have a bit of respect for his opinion. Most pundits don't do any more research on teams outside the top six than the average footie fan.

I have Talk Sport on all day in work and it's as if teams outside the top six don't exist. Some of the opinions their presenters have just smack of laziness. That Danny Kelly chap annoyed me the other day. After the Wales game against Belgium he was praising Ash and basically making out that it was some sort of tragedy that he was playing for Swansea and not one of the top six clubs. "No disrespect to Swansea" he said. C**t.

It just shows how poor the quality of pundits and so-called experts in this country is nowadays that I'm willing to praise someone for doing a bit more research than your average message board dwelling football fan.

And you think if he done research he'd think "Dyer is a force' ?

We may well end up too 6 but it has nothing to do with ND

Collymore is a dick anyone who reads his autobiography would know it .,.. Just because he gives us some praise doesn't change the fact.
Login to get fewer ads

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:14 - Aug 2 with 3221 viewsTim_Harry

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:07 - Aug 2 by pencoedjack

Collymore is a dick anyone who reads his autobiography would know it .,.. Just because he gives us some praise doesn't change the fact.

I don't think Dyer will be a "force" for us next season either. But I'll still say that Collymore does more research on teams outside the top six than the vast majority of other so-called experts. The Dyer comment proves that he's no expert on us, but he's still better than most other pundits.

You don't seem to like him though, so I'm sure you'll disagree with most things he says.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:24 - Aug 2 with 3187 viewspencoedjack

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:14 - Aug 2 by Tim_Harry

I don't think Dyer will be a "force" for us next season either. But I'll still say that Collymore does more research on teams outside the top six than the vast majority of other so-called experts. The Dyer comment proves that he's no expert on us, but he's still better than most other pundits.

You don't seem to like him though, so I'm sure you'll disagree with most things he says.

Yep I'm not into women beating dogging ex footballers.

Add the fact that he blames everyone else for his own poor choices in life adds to my argument.

But hey he praises us on radio 5 / talk sport so he's a top man.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:33 - Aug 2 with 3158 viewsTim_Harry

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:24 - Aug 2 by pencoedjack

Yep I'm not into women beating dogging ex footballers.

Add the fact that he blames everyone else for his own poor choices in life adds to my argument.

But hey he praises us on radio 5 / talk sport so he's a top man.

I'm only talking about his football opinions.

I've got absolutely no idea about what he's done in his personal life or whether any of it is true or not.

My post was purely about his football opinions and nothing else.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:50 - Aug 2 with 3085 viewsperchrockjack

Really and truly some is us should be ringing talk sport.

It's basically London clubs and that's it.

Plenty of sports interest outside the capital

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 19:03 - Aug 2 with 3053 viewsSwanzay

Never mind SCs prediction, the big question is does Anus have us down for relegation again
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 19:09 - Aug 2 with 3034 viewsDull1Thomas

Us 6th?
As much as I hope so I can't see it happening.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 08:39 - Aug 3 with 2554 viewsrealpencoedjack

i believe mark lawenson predicts we will finish 17th in league 2 this year :)
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 09:27 - Aug 3 with 2500 viewsSwaneeRiver

I was buying it until he said Liverpool would finish 5th
On what basis ?
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 09:38 - Aug 3 with 2486 viewsTrundle10

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:07 - Aug 2 by pencoedjack

Has Nathan dyer shagged your wife?
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 10:34 - Aug 3 with 2409 viewspencoedjack

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 09:38 - Aug 3 by Trundle10

Has Nathan dyer shagged your wife?

Not to my knowledge.

Has he shagged you ?

You seem to be a little obsessed with me Trunds commenting on everything I post.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 11:06 - Aug 3 with 2372 viewsTrundle10

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 10:34 - Aug 3 by pencoedjack

Not to my knowledge.

Has he shagged you ?

You seem to be a little obsessed with me Trunds commenting on everything I post.

I thought he may have as you have a real downer on him?
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 11:42 - Aug 3 with 2328 viewspencoedjack

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 11:06 - Aug 3 by Trundle10

I thought he may have as you have a real downer on him?

So in your world if a poster doesn't believe a player is (anymore)good enough to play for the Swans it must be because they shagged his Mrs ?

Wow
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 12:12 - Aug 3 with 2281 viewsTrundle10

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 11:42 - Aug 3 by pencoedjack

So in your world if a poster doesn't believe a player is (anymore)good enough to play for the Swans it must be because they shagged his Mrs ?

Wow

Youseem to have a severe dislike of the player, thought there may be more to it as you seem to be on a one man crusade against Nath. "Not good enough to play for Swans anymore" - that is absolute rubbish my friend. Did you watch on Sat? He was far better than Ayew when he replaced him, looked quite good actually. Monk seems to think he is good enough to play for the Swans too.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:02 - Aug 3 with 2210 viewspencoedjack

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 12:12 - Aug 3 by Trundle10

Youseem to have a severe dislike of the player, thought there may be more to it as you seem to be on a one man crusade against Nath. "Not good enough to play for Swans anymore" - that is absolute rubbish my friend. Did you watch on Sat? He was far better than Ayew when he replaced him, looked quite good actually. Monk seems to think he is good enough to play for the Swans too.

First off I'm not your friend ..... Your entitled to your opinion (even if it is wrong) that's fine.... its a message board it would be pretty boring if we all thought the same thing.

Lets see who Monk goes for is it ....get the feeling you might be a bit gutted with your hero Dyers game time.

I await the 1st Dyer cant make any impact of the bench post.
Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:10 - Aug 3 with 2195 viewsHighjack

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 18:50 - Aug 2 by perchrockjack

Really and truly some is us should be ringing talk sport.

It's basically London clubs and that's it.

Plenty of sports interest outside the capital

Everytime I try to listen to TalkSport it's drowned out by a high pitched whiny sound. I can't figure out if it's because it's medium wave and the reception isn't good in my area or it's the missus.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:13 - Aug 3 with 2190 viewssnork44

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:02 - Aug 3 by pencoedjack

First off I'm not your friend ..... Your entitled to your opinion (even if it is wrong) that's fine.... its a message board it would be pretty boring if we all thought the same thing.

Lets see who Monk goes for is it ....get the feeling you might be a bit gutted with your hero Dyers game time.

Getting back the subject than the childish spat going on! I hate it when pundits are predicting a good season for us, I remember the season after the league cup win when Jamie Redknapp predicted a top four position for us and we ended up flirting with relegation under Laudrup until the Dane got sacked! I much prefer it when Lawerenson et al will be predicting that we are candidates for the drop.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:28 - Aug 3 with 2162 viewsTrundle10

Stan Collymore predicts Premier League table on 13:02 - Aug 3 by pencoedjack

Sorry friend, and, he is not my hero. He is a football player.

My opinion is wrong........I think Garry rates him. Not sure who elses opinion matters. You are very tetchy on this subject. Take a deep breath and have a read of the nonsense you have posted on Dyer. Unbeleivable really my friend.

PS. You appear to getting wound up by me. It's an internet forum. Take a few deep breaths.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 13:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024