Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I hope it's sunny 30th August 19:49 - Aug 2 with 3596 viewsDarran

And United bring loads of wenches.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3183000/Manchester-United-slammed-sexist

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 22:11 - Aug 2 with 2541 viewsMarryGonk

That's f*cking hilarious. It's no wonder they didn't complain before that they had to wear "mens" shirts.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 22:19 - Aug 2 with 2520 viewsLeonisGod

Sexist my arse. Nothing wrong with a bit of cleavage
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 12:57 - Aug 3 with 2293 viewsfather_jack

OUTRAGE

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 13:12 - Aug 3 with 2255 viewsHighjack

The idiots on Twitter have spoken.

If women don't want to wear them then just wear the mens one.

Christ people are f ucking thick these days aye.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 13:13 - Aug 3 with 2246 viewsJackSomething

You know you've crossed a line when the Mail Online describes you as sexist.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 13:20 - Aug 3 with 2234 viewsairedale

Bet its just the jealous flat chested ones that won't like it. The gays won't care 2 hoots, and the pervs will get knocked down on The Kingsway when they're down here 'cos of oggling.
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 17:36 - Aug 3 with 2103 viewsDaggyjack

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 13:20 - Aug 3 by airedale

Bet its just the jealous flat chested ones that won't like it. The gays won't care 2 hoots, and the pervs will get knocked down on The Kingsway when they're down here 'cos of oggling.

Unfortunately, in my experience, United will bring foul mouthed, arrogant men to the Liberty as opposed to the young lady in the photo
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 17:45 - Aug 3 with 2090 viewsjackharris

Well it's a big yes from me, not sexist in the slightest!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Login to get fewer ads

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 17:46 - Aug 3 with 2077 viewsDarran

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 17:45 - Aug 3 by jackharris

Well it's a big yes from me, not sexist in the slightest!

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 18:56 - Aug 3 with 2009 viewssherpajacob

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 22:19 - Aug 2 by LeonisGod

Sexist my arse. Nothing wrong with a bit of cleavage

Absolutely, last seasons home top certainly showed off my moobs to very good effect.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 18:57 - Aug 3 with 2008 viewsDarran

lol

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:03 - Aug 3 with 1999 viewsPozuelosSideys

Seriously, what is the problem here? Surely if a woman doesnt like it, she just buys the mens one?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 17:14 - Aug 4 with 1801 viewsyescomeon

This will bound to be popular with the roiders too.

Upthecity!

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 18:21 - Aug 4 with 1757 viewsClinton

Just a storm in a D-cup.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:16 - Aug 4 with 1703 viewslondonlisa2001

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:03 - Aug 3 by PozuelosSideys

Seriously, what is the problem here? Surely if a woman doesnt like it, she just buys the mens one?

Seriously, the problem with it is the belief that two huge brands (Adidas and Man Utd) seem to have that it's OK to sexualise women in any situation, however inappropriate.

Although seemingly innocuous, it's that sort of stuff which makes thickos think that all women are fair game whenever they feel like it.

So it's not the fact that women can buy the men's shirt if they wish, more that it leads (not on its own, but all these things taken together) to an objectification that is not helpful. So by all means think it's amusing, but then don't moan if your daughter / granddaughter / sister / wife gets harassed or groped by some prat who has been brought up on this sort of thing and sees it as acceptable.
It's not a massive deal, but it is pretty pathetic.

For my part, I wouldn't buy a women's or men's shirt as I'm over the age of 10 and that's the acceptable cut off in my eyes of wearing a tacky piece of overpriced nylon :-)
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:20 - Aug 4 with 1692 viewsDarran

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:16 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Seriously, the problem with it is the belief that two huge brands (Adidas and Man Utd) seem to have that it's OK to sexualise women in any situation, however inappropriate.

Although seemingly innocuous, it's that sort of stuff which makes thickos think that all women are fair game whenever they feel like it.

So it's not the fact that women can buy the men's shirt if they wish, more that it leads (not on its own, but all these things taken together) to an objectification that is not helpful. So by all means think it's amusing, but then don't moan if your daughter / granddaughter / sister / wife gets harassed or groped by some prat who has been brought up on this sort of thing and sees it as acceptable.

For my part, I wouldn't buy a women's or men's shirt as I'm over the age of 10 and that's the acceptable cut off in my eyes of wearing a tacky piece of overpriced nylon :-)

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:23 - Aug 4 with 1690 viewslondonlisa2001

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:20 - Aug 4 by Darran

Is the laughter about the last bit or have you actually now gone a bit mad :-)
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 19:23]
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:24 - Aug 4 with 1681 viewsDarran

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:23 - Aug 4 by londonlisa2001

Is the laughter about the last bit or have you actually now gone a bit mad :-)
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 19:23]

Love you Lis.

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:25 - Aug 4 with 1675 viewslondonlisa2001

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:24 - Aug 4 by Darran

Love you Lis.

thanks Darran - most do.
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:39 - Aug 4 with 1658 viewsMarryGonk

We don't need to under sexualise women, we just need to over sexualise men

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:41 - Aug 4 with 1654 viewslondonlisa2001

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 19:39 - Aug 4 by MarryGonk

We don't need to under sexualise women, we just need to over sexualise men

Not at the football thanks very much.

Some of the sights on show would not be enhanced with an increase in sexualisation whether male or female to be honest.
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 20:16 - Aug 4 with 1626 viewsBorojack

The England ladies team should have worn something similar then maybe there would have bèen some genuine interest in the World Cup☺
As opposed to the media telling us how the ladies game is really catching on
You only have to look at beech volleyball to see what could be achieved with a little thought.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 1600 viewslondonlisa2001

I hope it's sunny 30th August on 20:16 - Aug 4 by Borojack

The England ladies team should have worn something similar then maybe there would have bèen some genuine interest in the World Cup☺
As opposed to the media telling us how the ladies game is really catching on
You only have to look at beech volleyball to see what could be achieved with a little thought.

Thanks for that Sepp.
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 21:06 - Aug 4 with 1570 viewsLeonisGod

Eh? So women having women-specific clothes sexualises them? You'll have to run that one past me again Lisa. Funny how we haven't heard any complaints about the leisure wear in the club shop. What about adding Cybil as another mascot - is that sexualising ducks?

It's just a women's cut; happens in most clothes so I don't really see how it's an issue. Now the strappy thing with a Man U badge on each boob is taking the pee; I'd agree with you there.
I hope it's sunny 30th August on 21:13 - Aug 4 with 1555 viewsDarran

Could be worse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024