Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Shirts 08:38 - Aug 3 with 1622 viewsowainglyndwr

Loads of Swans shirts on the Maes at the Eisteddfod yesterday.
I was talking to one family from Bangor that said they had them from the Royal Welsh
Swans did the Urdd a couple of times a few years back maybe its another opening for them.
Eithee way plenty of shirts being worn here
Swans Shirts on 08:45 - Aug 3 with 1607 viewsDewi1jack

And still no built extension.
The club's missing out on a large amount of people who may come and watch a game live, then be as hooked as we all are.
No hindsight, let's just get it done quick smart and stop potentially losing a few thousand every home game

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Swans Shirts on 08:59 - Aug 3 with 1579 viewsyescomeon

Never met one Swans fan when I lived in Bangor but met plenty of Cardiff fans, ffs. Must have been going to the wrong places, Holyhead being one.

Upthecity!

Swans Shirts on 09:57 - Aug 3 with 1523 viewsJBT95

Swans Shirts on 08:45 - Aug 3 by Dewi1jack

And still no built extension.
The club's missing out on a large amount of people who may come and watch a game live, then be as hooked as we all are.
No hindsight, let's just get it done quick smart and stop potentially losing a few thousand every home game

There are plenty of tickets available for the Newcastle game. No excuse on price as we haven't had a home game in 3 months.
Swans Shirts on 17:46 - Aug 3 with 1365 viewssherpajacob

Just got back from annual trip to butlins with the kids. 3-4 years ago, you would see a mixture of swans and cardiff tops around. This year didnt see a single cardiff top and swans tops were everywhere.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Swans Shirts on 21:03 - Aug 3 with 1252 viewsScoobyWho

Swans Shirts on 08:59 - Aug 3 by yescomeon

Never met one Swans fan when I lived in Bangor but met plenty of Cardiff fans, ffs. Must have been going to the wrong places, Holyhead being one.

I was at Stoke season before last, the midweek hurricane and rain game, there was a full bus load of jacks from there at that game. See, you can't be everywhere, and you can only see what you can see 👍

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Swans Shirts on 09:57 - Aug 4 with 1098 viewsyescomeon

Swans Shirts on 21:03 - Aug 3 by ScoobyWho

I was at Stoke season before last, the midweek hurricane and rain game, there was a full bus load of jacks from there at that game. See, you can't be everywhere, and you can only see what you can see 👍

Was supposed to be at that game with a bus load of lads from Anglesey but the Menai Bridge was closed so couldn't get to the game. Thought about a train from Bangor but there was no guarantee of the trains still running to get back so didn't chance it. In hindsight I could have got back but didn't know at the time and didn't want to get stuck in Stoke in that weather (or any weather really).

Watched the derby in a pub in Bangor and was a group of Cardiff fans their (only ones in town though I think to be fair) so was unlucky with that. Also worked on the ferry in Holyhead and was a load of Holyhead Cardiff fans working on there. Used to get stick for walking round the ship in my Swansea top but to be fair they were pretty sound.

Think I was unlucky not to meat any other Swans fans up there (mostly because of that fecking storm) and to be fair was up to my nuts in work for my masters. Didn't even get to a Bangor City game and I lived by the stadium!

Upthecity!

Swans Shirts on 14:08 - Aug 4 with 996 viewsowainglyndwr

I think things are changing, a lot supported Cardiff due to Wales matches ,I seem to come across plenty of Swans fans these days,
Colwyn Bay for instance
Swans Shirts on 14:19 - Aug 4 with 984 viewsSilverSurfer

People in Cardiff don't even support Cardiff so why are you surprised that they don't get much support in the rest of Wales 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024