Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ted Heath Allegedly 13:22 - Aug 3 with 9764 viewsacejack3065

accused of child sex abuse.

http://news.sky.com/story/1529660/ted-heath-allegedly-accused-of-child-sex-abuse

This will be no surprise to some.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:11 - Aug 4 with 1982 viewsScoobyWho

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:06 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

And that's all there'll ever be.

I can't see it, the authorites won't brush anything under the carpet now. If there is evidence remember, there are people making allegations, real live voices, and if they have come forward and the coppers do the job we all expect then the cps whoever have to back it up. Now I realise he is dead and can't be prosecuted, but remember much came out of Savilles inquiry including other prosecutions of other offenders, they can't all be dead.

Game on. Let's hear it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 1940 viewsGowerjack

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:37 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Heath is f*cked anyway now. The bandwagon is rolling and he's not here to defend himself so no libel or slander suits and certainly no burden of criminal proof required. Guilty or not, history will now record him as a child abusing ex-PM. I always thought of him as a fairly decent man but one of the worst PMs this country's ever had.
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 19:40]

Correct.

The man was quite possibly gay in a time when that was unacceptable in public life anything else is hearsay and innuendo at this point not backed up by any proof.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:57 - Aug 4 with 1917 viewslonglostjack

Ted Heath Allegedly on 19:58 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

Paedaphilia is not a recent invention but it's now the obsession .

Heath,could well have been, as some neighbours of his have commented have been sexless.

Utterly awkward , distant, snobbish, he was always subject to innuendo.

Was he, wasn't he.

We have unproven allegations at present.

But I come back to my original post - as an ex PM he'd have had round the clock Special Branch protection - something doesn't add up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Ted Heath Allegedly on 21:00 - Aug 4 with 1913 viewsacejack3065

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:57 - Aug 4 by longlostjack

But I come back to my original post - as an ex PM he'd have had round the clock Special Branch protection - something doesn't add up.

That would suggest that if these allegations are proved to be correct then Special Branch and others ignored what was going on.

Many have already made the allegation that the state was either complicit in or actively covering up activity of child sexual abuse. The cases of Cyril Smith and Jimmy Savile appear to back up the latter.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 21:39 - Aug 4 with 1891 viewslonglostjack

Ted Heath Allegedly on 21:00 - Aug 4 by acejack3065

That would suggest that if these allegations are proved to be correct then Special Branch and others ignored what was going on.

Many have already made the allegation that the state was either complicit in or actively covering up activity of child sexual abuse. The cases of Cyril Smith and Jimmy Savile appear to back up the latter.

That's the interesting bit - it should be very easy to establish the truth. There have to be records.
Attitudes to homosexuality were different in those days of course. It could well have been seen as a security risk. What if they provided adult male prostitutes,for example, to keep Heath out of trouble. Would they admit to that today?

Ted Heath Allegedly on 21:42 - Aug 4 with 1887 viewsWarwickHunt

Ted Heath Allegedly on 20:57 - Aug 4 by longlostjack

He was 54 before he became PM.
Ted Heath Allegedly on 21:47 - Aug 4 with 1875 viewslonglostjack

Ted Heath Allegedly on 21:42 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

He was 54 before he became PM.

Fair point.

Ted Heath Allegedly on 21:51 - Aug 4 with 1867 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He was a C@@t of the highest order .

The entire establishment have let this out just to keep us plebs happy & to give a few more of the fackers time to die .

Let's wake up & smell the coffee

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Ted Heath Allegedly on 23:23 - Aug 4 with 1816 viewssherpajacob

Ted Heath Allegedly on 17:39 - Aug 4 by Highjack

So was Chris Morris and Mitchell and webb

Jerry sadowitz was exposing Jimmy saville over 20 years ago.

Nothing was done because saville had friends in VERY high places,.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Ted Heath Allegedly on 13:05 - Aug 5 with 1732 viewsCountyJim

Called Heath a couple years back look out for Louis Mountbatten next im telling you
Ted Heath Allegedly on 14:52 - Aug 5 with 1700 viewssnork44

Ted Heath Allegedly on 13:05 - Aug 5 by CountyJim

Called Heath a couple years back look out for Louis Mountbatten next im telling you

I always saw Heath as an embittered old Queen, especially after he lost the leadership of the Tory party to Margaret Thatcher, the old fruit couldn't take losing to a woman. As a PM it was between the Blair thing or Sailor Boy Heath for the distinction of being the worst PM, we have ever had.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Ted Heath Allegedly on 15:13 - Aug 5 with 1689 viewsacejack3065

Ted Heath Allegedly on 21:39 - Aug 4 by longlostjack

That's the interesting bit - it should be very easy to establish the truth. There have to be records.
Attitudes to homosexuality were different in those days of course. It could well have been seen as a security risk. What if they provided adult male prostitutes,for example, to keep Heath out of trouble. Would they admit to that today?

Heath's Tory Whip Tim Fortescue's insight on the matter.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/7933432?ir=UK+Politics
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024