Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? 17:45 - Aug 3 with 6136 viewsWitneyjack

I think I'm being twp, but can anyone tell me the cost of a return ticket on a Sunday will cost from Hillingdon (zone 6) to Charing Cross (zone 1) on the Tube? The TFL website only seems to show one way.

Thanks in advance!!
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 17:55 - Aug 3 with 4093 viewslondonlisa2001

It's because there is no such thing as a return Witney. The price of every journey is separate, but there is a daily travel card available which allows for unlimited journeys within those zones.

The off peak travelcard for 1-6 zones is £12 (can't travel before 9.30 am).

You are better off though using an Oyster card or contactless payment card, because if you do that there is a daily cap of £8.80 for zones 1-6 which is obviously a big saving. You have to use the same contactless card and just tap in and out for each journey and it will cap the amount over a 24 hour period.
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 18:12 - Aug 3 with 4067 viewsWitneyjack

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 17:55 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

It's because there is no such thing as a return Witney. The price of every journey is separate, but there is a daily travel card available which allows for unlimited journeys within those zones.

You are better off though using an Oyster card or contactless payment card, because if you do that there is a daily cap of £8.80 for zones 1-6 which is obviously a big saving. You have to use the same contactless card and just tap in and out for each journey and it will cap the amount over a 24 hour period.

Thanks Lisa. It's been a while since I used the Tube and my daughter insists we all go to the Korean festival in Trafalgar square this Sunday. She is a huge kpop fan !
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:08 - Aug 3 with 3955 viewsepaul

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 17:55 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Not picking holes Lisa, but there is no peak travelling on a Sunday

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:10 - Aug 3 with 3941 viewsJackfath

You londoners are so street worldy wise.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:41 - Aug 3 with 3911 viewsScoobyWho

If there was a tube in Wales it would be in Cardiff.
They get everything.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:58 - Aug 3 with 3886 viewswaynekerr55

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:08 - Aug 3 by epaul

You conning to Watford Paul?

I see Wealdstone have lost a fan and Gray's have gained one 😂😂😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 22:33 - Aug 3 with 3858 viewslondonlisa2001

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:08 - Aug 3 by epaul

Sorry - you're absolutely right - I didn't register the Sunday bit.
Those off peak prices are right all day whatever time you travel.
Btw - you may want to avoid any Swans related clothing in case you are accosted by 1000 teenagers all like kiisgod :-)
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 22:35]
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 23:08 - Aug 3 with 3811 viewsBanosswan

Lisa, got a room I can rent for three days a week? Due to start a job (still) in a hospital part time, but accommodation is so expensive!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 05:25 - Aug 4 with 3751 viewsepaul

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:58 - Aug 3 by waynekerr55

You conning to Watford Paul?

I see Wealdstone have lost a fan and Gray's have gained one 😂😂😂

Yes mate I'll be there, indeed they have pastures new and all that, more bunce on offer

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:31 - Aug 4 with 3673 viewswaynekerr55

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 05:25 - Aug 4 by epaul

Yes mate I'll be there, indeed they have pastures new and all that, more bunce on offer

I've got Phil his ticket, where you getting yours?

Edit - just saw your PM
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 10:37]

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:34 - Aug 4 with 3666 viewsperchrockjack

Only time in my life I regret not being able to t Watford

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:38 - Aug 4 with 3657 viewswaynekerr55

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:34 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

Only time in my life I regret not being able to t Watford

Bit of luck they'll draw us in the cup

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 12:57 - Aug 4 with 3613 viewsWitneyjack

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 22:33 - Aug 3 by londonlisa2001

Sorry - you're absolutely right - I didn't register the Sunday bit.
Those off peak prices are right all day whatever time you travel.
Btw - you may want to avoid any Swans related clothing in case you are accosted by 1000 teenagers all like kiisgod :-)
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 22:35]

Indeed! My daughter has one with Ki on the back....................
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 12:59 - Aug 4 with 3611 viewsperchrockjack

WIT

You still working?

Ive avoided London for many years but wAYNE has made it grow on me

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 16:08 - Aug 4 with 3567 viewsWitneyjack

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 12:59 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

WIT

You still working?

Ive avoided London for many years but wAYNE has made it grow on me

Yes, mate, 3 years 6 months and 7 days left. That will be my 30 years. I'm going to the Imperial War Museum whilst the rest of the family are in Trafalgar Square though!!
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 17:04 - Aug 4 with 3530 viewsperchrockjack

approximately then.

When you walk away, leave it all behind.

You ve nowt but my respect

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 19:08 - Aug 4 with 3492 viewslondonlisa2001

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 23:08 - Aug 3 by Banosswan

Lisa, got a room I can rent for three days a week? Due to start a job (still) in a hospital part time, but accommodation is so expensive!

Sorry - no :-)

Which hospital will you be working at? Best place to look for something may be the hospital themselves who probably publish lists of rooms available in the area for staff.
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 19:41 - Aug 4 with 3469 viewsexiledclaseboy

How are all you London types getting to work on Thursday?

Poll: Tory leader

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 19:44 - Aug 4 with 3457 viewsWitneyjack

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 17:04 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

approximately then.

When you walk away, leave it all behind.

You ve nowt but my respect

I'm trying to leave it all behind now! 😉
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 19:45 - Aug 4 with 3452 viewsperchrockjack

Don't get a fookn motor bike as you can see the trouble they cause

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 19:47 - Aug 4 with 3449 viewswaynekerr55

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 19:41 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

As fate would have it I'm on annual leave, comrade

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 19:49 - Aug 4 with 3446 viewsperchrockjack

Are the commies pulling the plug thursday on summation.

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 19:56 - Aug 4 with 3441 viewslondonlisa2001

Don't take the tube anyway other than if I have to for a meeting (which no one in the right mind arranges for a tube strike day), so no effect. I'll walk or take a bike (as I usually do) or if it's p***ing down will work from home (as most do these days when they can on strike days) - I will avoid taking a bus as a fall back as the queues will be horrendous.
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:20 - Aug 4 with 3420 viewsepaul

Think I'll drive in, so no problem, might take bus as Im on early start so Ill be there before madness ensues and finish early enough to avoid the madness of everyone trying to get home

Solidarity with the strikers, got my support, I can handle 1 days disruption and not bleat like a whinging tvvat about it

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:22 - Aug 4 with 3417 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:20 - Aug 4 by epaul

Think I'll drive in, so no problem, might take bus as Im on early start so Ill be there before madness ensues and finish early enough to avoid the madness of everyone trying to get home

Solidarity with the strikers, got my support, I can handle 1 days disruption and not bleat like a whinging tvvat about it

Right on, Comrade.

**raises fist**.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024