Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? 17:45 - Aug 3 with 6154 viewsWitneyjack

I think I'm being twp, but can anyone tell me the cost of a return ticket on a Sunday will cost from Hillingdon (zone 6) to Charing Cross (zone 1) on the Tube? The TFL website only seems to show one way.

Thanks in advance!!
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:35 - Aug 4 with 1713 viewslondonlisa2001

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:20 - Aug 4 by epaul

Think I'll drive in, so no problem, might take bus as Im on early start so Ill be there before madness ensues and finish early enough to avoid the madness of everyone trying to get home

Solidarity with the strikers, got my support, I can handle 1 days disruption and not bleat like a whinging tvvat about it

Wolfie :-)
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:41 - Aug 4 with 1709 viewsWarwickHunt

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:34 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

Only time in my life I regret not being able to t Watford

Wayne is going to show me the sights. I'm getting there five minutes early.
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:43 - Aug 4 with 1708 viewsDr_Winston

If the buggers go out on strike when I'm up there in October I'm going to piss on Bob Crow's grave.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:46 - Aug 4 with 1700 viewsepaul

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:41 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

Where to Saturday phil for drinkies

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:48 - Aug 4 with 1688 viewsexiledclaseboy

Last time I attempted to go to Watford we got as far as Strensham services and the game was called off. A four hour round trip for a service station breakfast.

Only Vicarage Road I'll be visiting this season is the one in Morriston.

Poll: Tory leader

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:19 - Aug 4 with 1673 viewsWarwickHunt

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:46 - Aug 4 by epaul

Where to Saturday phil for drinkies

PM'd you, mush.
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:29 - Aug 4 with 1664 viewswaynekerr55

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 20:48 - Aug 4 by exiledclaseboy

Last time I attempted to go to Watford we got as far as Strensham services and the game was called off. A four hour round trip for a service station breakfast.

Only Vicarage Road I'll be visiting this season is the one in Morriston.

Disappointing ECB. I was looking forward to meeting the enigmatic character that is you

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:34 - Aug 4 with 1650 viewswaynekerr55

Oi vey! You can even get salt beef in Watford now 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:58 - Aug 4 with 1637 viewsepaul

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 21:19 - Aug 4 by WarwickHunt

PM'd you, mush.

Sorted see you there, been in there before

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:13 - Aug 6 with 1526 viewsPegojack

Can I also pick the brains of London Jacks with a typical twp 'Welsh boy all at sea in the big city' type question?

Here it is.

When I went up to that there London a couple of months ago to see the Swans spanking the Arsenal, I bought an Oyster card at Ealing Broadway and put ten quid on it (I think) because the cap is £8 per day, so that should have been enough. However, due to the imbibing of too many sherbets pre match, I think I screwed up and put the card against the reader too many times in the tortuous journey to the Emirates.

When I came out after the match and tried to use my card at Islington, it told me there was no credit left, so I put some more money on it at the machine (can't remember how much, probably ten quid) and managed to get back to the car.

Thinking I'll need to use the card again on Saturday, I went to the trouble yesterday of setting myself up on the Oyster website so I could check my card balance and top up if neccessary. Imagine my surprise when it told me the balance was -£2.50 (whaaaaattt?). Robbing Cockney bar stewards.

Also, when I went to top up online, it said I had to specify which tube station I would be activating the card at. Again - whaaattt??

So, wtf have I got a -£2.50 balance, and what's that 'specifying a tube station' all about? Why can't I just top up the card? I'm not sure which tube station we're going to use yet, my mate is driving and he hasn't told me where we're going to park up.

Any answers gratefully accepted.
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:25 - Aug 6 with 1516 viewsperchrockjack

why I avoid London and don't feel safe there

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:52 - Aug 6 with 1509 viewsWarwickHunt

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:13 - Aug 6 by Pegojack

Can I also pick the brains of London Jacks with a typical twp 'Welsh boy all at sea in the big city' type question?

Here it is.

When I went up to that there London a couple of months ago to see the Swans spanking the Arsenal, I bought an Oyster card at Ealing Broadway and put ten quid on it (I think) because the cap is £8 per day, so that should have been enough. However, due to the imbibing of too many sherbets pre match, I think I screwed up and put the card against the reader too many times in the tortuous journey to the Emirates.

When I came out after the match and tried to use my card at Islington, it told me there was no credit left, so I put some more money on it at the machine (can't remember how much, probably ten quid) and managed to get back to the car.

Thinking I'll need to use the card again on Saturday, I went to the trouble yesterday of setting myself up on the Oyster website so I could check my card balance and top up if neccessary. Imagine my surprise when it told me the balance was -£2.50 (whaaaaattt?). Robbing Cockney bar stewards.

Also, when I went to top up online, it said I had to specify which tube station I would be activating the card at. Again - whaaattt??

So, wtf have I got a -£2.50 balance, and what's that 'specifying a tube station' all about? Why can't I just top up the card? I'm not sure which tube station we're going to use yet, my mate is driving and he hasn't told me where we're going to park up.

No idea. You won't get much sense out of the useless bunch of c*nts at TFL either.

My hardly used Oyster card now takes money out of my bank account without topping up my card. Money takes 11 days to re-appear. C*nts.
Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:56 - Aug 6 with 1505 viewswaynekerr55

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:13 - Aug 6 by Pegojack

Here it is.

Another clusterf*ck

Which station are you traveling from to get to the game? Of you know that, select that station and then tap your oyster there. Your money should reappear 👍

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 11:11 - Aug 6 with 1497 viewsLord_Bony

London Underground..."The re all a bunch of useless c*nts, Take you re Oyster card and shove it up your arseholes" sums it up for me..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 11:28 - Aug 6 with 1485 viewsepaul

Can I pick the brains of any London Jacks? on 10:56 - Aug 6 by waynekerr55

Another clusterf*ck

Which station are you traveling from to get to the game? Of you know that, select that station and then tap your oyster there. Your money should reappear 👍

Take your card to a ticket window and ask them to check your journeys, the staff are very helpful and will be able to see where the errors are and will refund your card

Oh wait a minute management shut down the ticket offices a while ago TFL management = cVnts of the highest order

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024