Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NBC previews the Swans 19:48 - Aug 3 with 2711 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Dyer in the best XI?? Other than that, decent preview that thinks we can better last season.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015/08/01/premier-league-2015-16-season-prev

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

NBC previews the Swans on 10:01 - Aug 4 with 2547 viewsyescomeon

Collymore picked out Dyer in his piece in the mirror too, bit odd...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/stan-collymore-predicts-premier-leag

Upthecity!

NBC previews the Swans on 10:22 - Aug 4 with 2523 viewsSwansNZ

NBC previews the Swans on 10:01 - Aug 4 by yescomeon

Collymore picked out Dyer in his piece in the mirror too, bit odd...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/stan-collymore-predicts-premier-leag

Dyer for England

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

NBC previews the Swans on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 2384 viewsKansas_Swan

Dyer is always listed as a right winger. The rest of our wingers are generally listed as primarily left wingers. Analysts who don't know the Swans well probably look at who is the best RW listed on our squad and write down Dyer not realizing that we have left wingers who can play out of position and displace Dyer.
NBC previews the Swans on 21:01 - Aug 4 with 2331 viewsLeonisGod

To be fair to Dyer, he's caused more problems for defenders on that right hand side than anyone else has for best part of half a season. Several times he's come on as a sub and made a difference. I wouldn't right him off just yet, but he needs a run of games. Always was a confidence player.
NBC previews the Swans on 21:27 - Aug 4 with 2297 viewsmysonsarejacks

NBC previews the Swans on 21:01 - Aug 4 by LeonisGod

To be fair to Dyer, he's caused more problems for defenders on that right hand side than anyone else has for best part of half a season. Several times he's come on as a sub and made a difference. I wouldn't right him off just yet, but he needs a run of games. Always was a confidence player.

Agree. People don't support some players enough. Last season many were giving Taylor grief initially - why? Still a very solid performer.

All wingers have good and bad days but people some people seem intent on jumping on the bad days.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

NBC previews the Swans on 21:41 - Aug 4 with 2272 viewsTrundle10

NBC previews the Swans on 21:27 - Aug 4 by mysonsarejacks

Agree. People don't support some players enough. Last season many were giving Taylor grief initially - why? Still a very solid performer.

All wingers have good and bad days but people some people seem intent on jumping on the bad days.

I agree with this
NBC previews the Swans on 21:59 - Aug 4 with 2245 viewsPinky

"Swansea had its best finish"

I can't deal with American English. I just can't. I had some furious rows while studying over there a while back. It might be correct over there, but it most certainly isn't in my mind. How annoying.

"Arsenal is bringing on Henry"
"Manchester United has signed Ronaldo"

F*cking behave.
NBC previews the Swans on 00:05 - Aug 5 with 2140 viewsphact0rri

The US has less protection over the language and words as well. They are happy to apply "common usage" laws all the time, and it can be trying, and quite confusing. The spelling is one thing, I can usually sort that when i need to. But some of the obviously in error grammar that is now passable because so many people do it is quite troublesome for the language in general.

Sure a lot of idiots use literally wrong, that doesn't mean the basis of language now should be adjusted to facilitate those who couldn't be bothered with grade school language.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Login to get fewer ads

NBC previews the Swans on 22:42 - Aug 5 with 1922 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If y'all can agree to add "y'all" to the dictionary, I can abide otherwise.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

NBC previews the Swans on 09:45 - Aug 6 with 1815 viewsAJ101

NBC previews the Swans on 00:05 - Aug 5 by phact0rri

The US has less protection over the language and words as well. They are happy to apply "common usage" laws all the time, and it can be trying, and quite confusing. The spelling is one thing, I can usually sort that when i need to. But some of the obviously in error grammar that is now passable because so many people do it is quite troublesome for the language in general.

Sure a lot of idiots use literally wrong, that doesn't mean the basis of language now should be adjusted to facilitate those who couldn't be bothered with grade school language.

Jamie Redknapp disagrees, in fact he'd literally explode at the suggestion his English isn't at grade school level.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024