Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odd tattoos 09:56 - Aug 4 with 2061 viewsdickythorpe

A new colleague in work has a tattoo of his mum's face on his forearm, I understand that, I have no problem.
Then he told me he has a tattoo of his Grandfather on his chest!!!

What does your girlfriend think of that, I said

"I dont have one" was his reply.
Odd tattoos on 09:57 - Aug 4 with 2052 viewsJackfath

Perhaps he likes to see his mum looking at him when he's cracking one off, the dirty man.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Odd tattoos on 10:00 - Aug 4 with 2046 viewsdickythorpe

But imagine a girl ripping his shirt off in the bedroom and then seeing "Bampi".

He's from Llanelli. "Who the cowing hell is 'at mush?" (says the Turk bint)

"Tadci gal" his reply. (says it in his best Welsh which is good on him due to the poor Welsh language TV choices)
[Post edited 4 Aug 2015 10:01]
Odd tattoos on 10:32 - Aug 4 with 2000 viewsperchrockjack

I "WORRY" about ladies or lads with tattoes just above the arse crack.
Is this an invitation to read or simply a distraction before some action

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Odd tattoos on 11:03 - Aug 4 with 1977 viewspremierjack

I wouldn't worry about the guy with the tattoo. It says more about the judgemental people talking about it.

Loads of people have different tattoo's and if someone wants portraits of there family members on them I don't see a problem with it at all. I know loads if people who have their kids names on them, kids portraits on them, portraits of family members that are sadly no longer with us.

Not everybody will like them but its completely up to the person having it done.
Odd tattoos on 11:08 - Aug 4 with 1965 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

Odd tattoos on 11:09 - Aug 4 with 1962 viewsJackfath

Odd tattoos on 11:03 - Aug 4 by premierjack

I wouldn't worry about the guy with the tattoo. It says more about the judgemental people talking about it.

Loads of people have different tattoo's and if someone wants portraits of there family members on them I don't see a problem with it at all. I know loads if people who have their kids names on them, kids portraits on them, portraits of family members that are sadly no longer with us.

Not everybody will like them but its completely up to the person having it done.

Well said.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Odd tattoos on 12:53 - Aug 4 with 1906 viewsdgt73

Spot on. Why anyone would be concerned about what someone has tattooed is beyond me, especially ones who go running to their key board to tell everyone......get a life is it.....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Odd tattoos on 12:58 - Aug 4 with 1887 viewsperchrockjack

Its not really "concern" or "worry" just a figure of speech which passes the day.

If people want to ink their body then fine, really it is.

Its not Russia is it

Login to get fewer ads

Odd tattoos on 13:22 - Aug 4 with 1864 viewsdickythorpe

Odd tattoos on 12:53 - Aug 4 by dgt73

Spot on. Why anyone would be concerned about what someone has tattooed is beyond me, especially ones who go running to their key board to tell everyone......get a life is it.....

Trust you not to enter the spirit of things.

Come on be a sport and lighten up a little. You must have seen some odd tattoos in your time?
Odd tattoos on 13:27 - Aug 4 with 1854 viewsdickythorpe

I'm not worried. Just thought it an odd tattoo. I am not judging him.
In my opinion it's an odd place to put a tattoo of a relative.

Maybe you havent seen an odd tattoo. I cant help that.

If you have seen an odd tattoo please contribute to the thread with an example.

Thank you for your time.
Odd tattoos on 13:39 - Aug 4 with 1841 viewsdickythorpe

Odd tattoos on 12:53 - Aug 4 by dgt73

Oh yeah, by the way you "ran" to your keyboard to tell us Ash was off to Crystal Palace....."you heard it here first" ....was your clarion call.......

How has Ash's pre-season gone there?
Odd tattoos on 13:55 - Aug 4 with 1825 viewsperchrockjack

Now even I can see the wholesale abuse of apostrophes.

You re being reported to Warwick

Odd tattoos on 15:10 - Aug 4 with 1785 viewspremierjack

Ive seen plenty of tattoo's but I wouldn't call any of them odd beacause I suspect that they probably mean something to whoever has it.

The only thing I would call 'odd' is someone judging or talking about somebody else via the Internet.
Odd tattoos on 18:09 - Aug 4 with 1690 viewsdickythorpe

Odd tattoos on 15:10 - Aug 4 by premierjack

Ive seen plenty of tattoo's but I wouldn't call any of them odd beacause I suspect that they probably mean something to whoever has it.

The only thing I would call 'odd' is someone judging or talking about somebody else via the Internet.

So you are saying on an Internet forum you've never come on here and talked about someone?
Odd tattoos on 18:12 - Aug 4 with 1679 viewsHighjack

Odd tattoos on 11:08 - Aug 4 by yescomeon

There was a time where most clubs sang you'll never walk alone. But at some point the scousers nicked it like it was a set of hubcaps on a Vauxhall nova.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Odd tattoos on 18:15 - Aug 4 with 1672 viewsHighjack

Odd tattoos on 10:32 - Aug 4 by perchrockjack

I "WORRY" about ladies or lads with tattoes just above the arse crack.
Is this an invitation to read or simply a distraction before some action

I want to have 'no entry' tatooed on mine just in case I pass out naked in a park and am found by a predatory homosexual rapist.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Odd tattoos on 19:19 - Aug 4 with 1634 viewsItchySphincter

I've yet to see a slagtag that looks good.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Odd tattoos on 20:16 - Aug 4 with 1598 viewsattila_the_hun

Odd tattoos on 18:15 - Aug 4 by Highjack

I want to have 'no entry' tatooed on mine just in case I pass out naked in a park and am found by a predatory homosexual rapist.

but what if hes good looking?

"I'm Free"

Odd tattoos on 20:25 - Aug 4 with 1591 viewsWarwickHunt

Odd tattoos on 19:19 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

I've yet to see a slagtag that looks good.

I once saw a photo of a bird with her name tattooed across her shoulders and again upside down above her arse. Becky from memory, although I could be wrong.

I could see how that could come in handy on a first date. Classy.
Odd tattoos on 20:37 - Aug 4 with 1565 viewsItchySphincter

I've seen that photo!

Odd tattoos on 20:39 - Aug 4 with 1559 viewsItchySphincter

Odd tattoos on 21:11 - Aug 4 with 1542 viewsjackportis

Tattoos are for chavs.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Odd tattoos on 21:26 - Aug 4 with 1527 viewsWarwickHunt

Odd tattoos on 20:39 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

Becky, Kelly...

Brilliant, thanks.

Odd tattoos on 23:20 - Aug 4 with 1453 viewsBanosswan

Odd tattoos on 18:15 - Aug 4 by Highjack

A socially conscious rapist?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024