Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PlSSGRAVE 17:20 - Aug 4 with 1760 viewsattila_the_hun

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-Pissgrave-in-the-charts/923791997688806?fref=
dear god I hope this works

"I'm Free"

PlSSGRAVE on 18:15 - Aug 4 with 1681 viewsItchySphincter

TBH I don't really get or care for the genre but what I really don't get is the imagery. Who does it appeal to?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

PlSSGRAVE on 18:23 - Aug 4 with 1668 viewsattila_the_hun

dunno, but it'd be 'refreshing' to hear it in the charts next to Calvin Harris and Cilla, i'd love to see radio1 deal with it

"I'm Free"

PlSSGRAVE on 18:31 - Aug 4 with 1655 viewsItchySphincter

When I was a kid either Tony Blackburn or Mike Read (don't remember which it was) had to play Venom on the breakfast show because of a bet - I think the song was 'Warhead'. I also remember Bruno Brookes not doing his homework and playing the full version of Rage Against The Machine 'Killing in the name.....' when it first charted - he obviously wasn't listening o what he was playing either. Glorious stuff.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

PlSSGRAVE on 19:08 - Aug 4 with 1617 viewsattila_the_hun

PlSSGRAVE on 18:31 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

When I was a kid either Tony Blackburn or Mike Read (don't remember which it was) had to play Venom on the breakfast show because of a bet - I think the song was 'Warhead'. I also remember Bruno Brookes not doing his homework and playing the full version of Rage Against The Machine 'Killing in the name.....' when it first charted - he obviously wasn't listening o what he was playing either. Glorious stuff.

cool, but can you imaging them playing this? they wouldn't even be able to say the bands name be good to see the reaction of one direction or kanye west fans

"I'm Free"

PlSSGRAVE on 22:38 - Aug 5 with 1497 viewsSweyns_Eye

PlSSGRAVE on 19:08 - Aug 4 by attila_the_hun

cool, but can you imaging them playing this? they wouldn't even be able to say the bands name be good to see the reaction of one direction or kanye west fans

They won't. Whilst I'd gladly help spread Kanye West's presence by reversing over his dead corpse several times with a Caterpillar CB534 Steel Drum Compactor, I don't think Pissgrave are going to capture the download buying granny market. It might be the name, bad branding.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

PlSSGRAVE on 08:21 - Aug 6 with 1457 viewssherpajacob

PlSSGRAVE on 18:31 - Aug 4 by ItchySphincter

If you play "in league with satan" by venom backwards there are evil messages telling kids to listen to the jimmy saville show and rolf harris records.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

PlSSGRAVE on 09:11 - Aug 6 with 1440 viewsairedale

I'd hate to come from a place named Pissgrave.

There's an irritating little troll on here who should come from Pissgrave.
PlSSGRAVE on 12:16 - Aug 6 with 1410 viewsLord_Bony

PlSSGRAVE on 19:08 - Aug 4 by attila_the_hun

Wow that guys voice has such a vocal range...and what great lyrics..I would still rather listen to this than Cilla...much easier on the ears I think.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

PlSSGRAVE on 13:10 - Aug 6 with 1392 viewsairedale

PlSSGRAVE on 12:16 - Aug 6 by Lord_Bony

Wow that guys voice has such a vocal range...and what great lyrics..I would still rather listen to this than Cilla...much easier on the ears I think.

Innit! Fantastic piece, the guy's guitar skills beggar belief. Joe punter really getting his money there.

Knocks Val Doonican into a cocked hat too.
PlSSGRAVE on 17:10 - Aug 6 with 1352 viewsattila_the_hun

PlSSGRAVE on 22:38 - Aug 5 by Sweyns_Eye

They won't. Whilst I'd gladly help spread Kanye West's presence by reversing over his dead corpse several times with a Caterpillar CB534 Steel Drum Compactor, I don't think Pissgrave are going to capture the download buying granny market. It might be the name, bad branding.

didn't the page only have 13 likes the other day ? 65 now, roll on tomorrow

"I'm Free"

PlSSGRAVE on 19:00 - Aug 7 with 1284 viewsattila_the_hun

selling well according to the FB page, as far as death metal goes 10 copies sold in a week has gotta be some kind of record broken

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024