Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm at it again 19:45 - Aug 4 with 5484 viewsmacthejack

Never been the same since he got that injury.
Vorm at it again on 19:53 - Aug 4 with 5423 viewsScoobyWho

Grass is always greener.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Vorm at it again on 20:19 - Aug 4 with 5326 viewsacejack3065

hands like sieves these days
Vorm at it again on 20:37 - Aug 4 with 5270 viewsMarryGonk

It was a good strike with a horrible bounce, in fairness, but I don't disagree with the point.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Vorm at it again on 20:50 - Aug 4 with 5196 viewsRancid

I don't even think it was that injury.I just think he's an average keeper at the end of the day.Saved 1 or 2 pens when he first got here and we all thought he was the best keeper and signing we'd ever made.Confidence I'd say more his problem is.He won't last long at spurs.
Vorm at it again on 20:51 - Aug 4 with 5184 viewsswanduck

Does Bale seriously think that's a good look????
Vorm at it again on 20:57 - Aug 4 with 5138 viewsacejack3065

Vorm at it again on 20:50 - Aug 4 by Rancid

I don't even think it was that injury.I just think he's an average keeper at the end of the day.Saved 1 or 2 pens when he first got here and we all thought he was the best keeper and signing we'd ever made.Confidence I'd say more his problem is.He won't last long at spurs.

Bit harsh to say he was an average keeper.

During his first season with us he put in some outstanding performances and I'm pretty sure the stats will back that up. It wasn't just swans fans creaming over him as pundits queued up to kiss his a*rse after our first year.

I'd be surprised if he hasn't moved on by this time next year. Any team in the bottom half of the Prem would do well to pick him up if they are short of a keeper.
Vorm at it again on 20:58 - Aug 4 with 5135 viewsLeonisGod

Vorm at it again on 20:51 - Aug 4 by swanduck

He's auditioning for the Planet of the Apes. New stage version hitting Madrid this Christmas
Vorm at it again on 21:02 - Aug 4 with 5100 viewsacejack3065

Vorm at it again on 20:58 - Aug 4 by LeonisGod

He's auditioning for the Planet of the Apes. New stage version hitting Madrid this Christmas

I prefer this version

Login to get fewer ads

Vorm at it again on 21:06 - Aug 4 with 5081 viewsRancid

Vorm at it again on 20:57 - Aug 4 by acejack3065

Bit harsh to say he was an average keeper.

During his first season with us he put in some outstanding performances and I'm pretty sure the stats will back that up. It wasn't just swans fans creaming over him as pundits queued up to kiss his a*rse after our first year.

I'd be surprised if he hasn't moved on by this time next year. Any team in the bottom half of the Prem would do well to pick him up if they are short of a keeper.

He did play very well first season for us but nosedived after that so I'm settling on average, which he's proving to be at Tottenham.
Vorm at it again on 17:44 - Aug 5 with 4490 viewsJBT95

Vorm at it again on 21:06 - Aug 4 by Rancid

He did play very well first season for us but nosedived after that so I'm settling on average, which he's proving to be at Tottenham.

Yeah funny that he nose dived after the injury he got at the start of his 2nd season here.

Tool.
Vorm at it again on 18:37 - Aug 5 with 4403 viewsyescomeon

If he keeps playing like he does for Wales he can look how he wants.

Upthecity!

Vorm at it again on 19:52 - Aug 5 with 4291 viewsjasper_T

He's covering up his bald spot.
Vorm at it again on 21:06 - Aug 5 with 4195 viewsicecoldjack

I can't agree that Vorm has always been average . I'd say he played a massive part in us staying up in our first season earning us roughly 4-6 pts with outstanding performances like up at Liverpool etc .

It went pair shaped when he got injured plain and simple .IMO the bloke deserves a bit of respect for the job he did for us .

In a nutshell he stayed when he could have moved then got injured, knew the writing was on the wall and decided to take a move as a back up keeper at a bigger club .
Vorm at it again on 21:09 - Aug 5 with 4183 viewsMarryGonk

Vorm at it again on 21:06 - Aug 5 by icecoldjack

I can't agree that Vorm has always been average . I'd say he played a massive part in us staying up in our first season earning us roughly 4-6 pts with outstanding performances like up at Liverpool etc .

It went pair shaped when he got injured plain and simple .IMO the bloke deserves a bit of respect for the job he did for us .

In a nutshell he stayed when he could have moved then got injured, knew the writing was on the wall and decided to take a move as a back up keeper at a bigger club .

I don't blame him at all for leaving, and I agree he played a huge part particularly in the first season. Besides, in part it led to us getting Siggy, so good luck to the guy.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Vorm at it again on 09:31 - Aug 6 with 3951 viewsAJ101

He's actually been pretty good for us other than a similar goal to that which he conceded against Leicester and resulted in us going out of the FA Cup last season. He did make an excellent save in the RM game but that's the thing with goalies their mistakes always get picked up on and generally remembered!

As a backup keeper for us he's fine.
Vorm at it again on 11:31 - Aug 6 with 3874 viewsRancid

Vorm at it again on 17:44 - Aug 5 by JBT95

Yeah funny that he nose dived after the injury he got at the start of his 2nd season here.

Tool.

Tool? Bit harsh that, don't you think? And you'd never say it to my face so don't on here please.

I still think he's average and still dining out on his first season here with our fans.You get that with players a lot of the time.They set the world on fire when they first arrive but then become a little complacent once they've proven themselves.Vorm was average and a liability at times before he left and has made a few errors at Spurs and will never dislodge Lloris, and even if Lloris left Spurs would buy another keeper ahead of MV.Just my opinion of course but I've a habit of finding out who people are on here (I know loads who post) so your 'tool' remark on my opinion of Vorm i took offence to and if I ever find out who you are (and I will) then I'll disfigure your face to the extent that your too embarrassed to leave the house.
Vorm at it again on 11:52 - Aug 6 with 3839 viewsjasper_T

Vorm at it again on 09:31 - Aug 6 by AJ101

He's actually been pretty good for us other than a similar goal to that which he conceded against Leicester and resulted in us going out of the FA Cup last season. He did make an excellent save in the RM game but that's the thing with goalies their mistakes always get picked up on and generally remembered!

As a backup keeper for us he's fine.

No matter how outstanding Vorm could be for 89 minutes, he was good for one horrendous mistake, and you'd flip a coin on whether we'd concede from it or not.

When he first got injured and Tremmel came in we looked so much more assured at the back. Tremmel wouldn't make the sensational saves, but we also wouldn't concede from nothing (in that run, anyway).

Fabianski is a huge upgrade in every respect. Only had one nightmare game and waited till the end of the season against City for it (if he'd been in normal form and Hart hadn't made a save of the season, we'd have won that game).
Vorm at it again on 19:42 - Aug 6 with 3683 viewsAJ101

Vorm at it again on 11:52 - Aug 6 by jasper_T

No matter how outstanding Vorm could be for 89 minutes, he was good for one horrendous mistake, and you'd flip a coin on whether we'd concede from it or not.

When he first got injured and Tremmel came in we looked so much more assured at the back. Tremmel wouldn't make the sensational saves, but we also wouldn't concede from nothing (in that run, anyway).

Fabianski is a huge upgrade in every respect. Only had one nightmare game and waited till the end of the season against City for it (if he'd been in normal form and Hart hadn't made a save of the season, we'd have won that game).

Sort of a typical spurs defender/keeper then :-)

I didn't see much of him in his last season with you but Tremmell looked good, seems like you get a good season or two out of a keeper and then they turn bad though :-)

It's strange how well Fabianski has done for you considering he was a bit of a joke at Arsenal but he's look excellent. Guess a change of scenery, constant minutes or less pressure (or a mixture of the three) have helped his game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024