Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guardian-pre-season preview No16 Swansea City 14:03 - Aug 5 with 2154 viewsProfessor

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/aug/05/premier-league-2015-16-prev

A fair and detailed analysis-like me wondering of how/if we can improve. I would take 9th right now.
Guardian-pre-season preview No16 Swansea City on 14:15 - Aug 5 with 2097 viewsGlyn1

And its video has a self-assured interview with someone called Phil Sumbler - that lad will go far.

Also some nice comments about us from other clubs' fans in the comments section at the bottom of the page.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2015 14:16]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Guardian-pre-season preview No16 Swansea City on 16:43 - Aug 5 with 1843 viewssomersetsimon

I've read a few of these season previews. The general view from outside the club seems to be that we are going to struggle for goals as we have sufficiently replaced Bony.
Guardian-pre-season preview No16 Swansea City on 17:49 - Aug 5 with 1732 viewsDaithejack

Good read that, great comments at the bottom, seems most other teams supporters have a better opinion of our club than some of our own fans.

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Guardian-pre-season preview No16 Swansea City on 18:07 - Aug 5 with 1689 viewsDr_Winston

Guardian-pre-season preview No16 Swansea City on 16:43 - Aug 5 by somersetsimon

I've read a few of these season previews. The general view from outside the club seems to be that we are going to struggle for goals as we have sufficiently replaced Bony.

46 goals in 38 games suggests that we weren't exactly prolific last season. Get Ayew settled in quickly and provide Gomis with decent support/supply and we'll be fine.

Good write up in general though. Looks like some actual research has gone into it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024