Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Poor away attendance 10:49 - Aug 24 with 7140 viewsswanskid95

quite a lot of buzz on Twitter since Saturday about how poor our away attendance is, considering how well we are doing and tickets are a lot cheaper, was pretty disappointed we took less than a 1000 to Sunderland when they took nearly triple that to the Liberty last season, I know it's a fair trek but we became a laughing stock to other fans over night because of this, nearly sold out at Watford if memory serves correctly tho, only 400 tickets left!
Poor away attendance on 13:20 - Aug 25 with 1915 viewsScoobyWho

Poor away attendance on 08:26 - Aug 25 by Devz00

Yeah but to be fair, the £22 tickets are better than every other club offer.

To go it takes a 12 hour round trip, 5 am start, midnight finish. £100.
To not go because - Summer time, family, kids, wife, finances.

It's hard enough for some people to get to home games and invest all that time to do so
( I know you know this, I attempted a discussion yesterday and got told off 👍 )

The majority of these people who have views on these matters you will generally find on Twitter when their team is away from home and if not they are being looked after by mummy and daddy at home with no idea what it takes to earn a days crust.

All in all considering the distances we have to travel from west Glamorgan I'm impressed by our support, and always have been. The £22 ticket is a fine gesture but really overall it isn't a factor for me, especially now WBA is going to be £7 more this season than last 😂👍
[Post edited 25 Aug 2015 13:22]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Poor away attendance on 16:44 - Aug 25 with 1804 viewsDeerhunter

Was very poor in my opinion. I'd be disappointed if we didn't take at least double down for the reverse fixture, perhaps even triple.
Poor away attendance on 16:54 - Aug 25 with 1789 viewsGriffting

Poor away attendance on 16:44 - Aug 25 by Deerhunter

Was very poor in my opinion. I'd be disappointed if we didn't take at least double down for the reverse fixture, perhaps even triple.

yeah but in fairness we will take a fair few to see our boys play top 10 teams as well
Poor away attendance on 16:56 - Aug 25 with 1786 viewsAquinas

Yeah but we'll be higher in the league when you make that trip and that is all that matters.
Poor away attendance on 16:57 - Aug 25 with 1783 viewsmonmouth

and?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Poor away attendance on 17:45 - Aug 25 with 1758 viewsScoobyWho

What was your travelling support to Swansea last season ?
I seem to recall it being very low.

All this willy swinging isn't good for the mind.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2015 17:49]

Poor away attendance on 18:24 - Aug 25 with 1726 viewsdgt73

Your support at Swansea last season was one of the lowest. Fact.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Poor away attendance on 22:23 - Aug 25 with 1605 viewsScoobyWho

Poor away attendance on 18:24 - Aug 25 by dgt73

Spoke to a mate in the ticket office tonight. Sunderland had the lowest away support here last season ' by a long chalk' and little more if any than we had at their place on Saturday.

Tell Twitter someone before their dicks get any bigger,

Login to get fewer ads

Poor away attendance on 02:13 - Aug 26 with 1518 viewsSwansNZ

Poor away attendance on 18:24 - Aug 25 by dgt73

Swans v Sunderland is a Tuesday night game in January.

Yep, I'm sure they will bring 2,000

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Poor away attendance on 03:27 - Aug 26 with 1501 viewsJack123

Poor away attendance on 02:13 - Aug 26 by SwansNZ

Swans v Sunderland is a Tuesday night game in January.

Yep, I'm sure they will bring 2,000

They may bring more! I have read their forum, they are gluttons for punishment..

libera nos a malo

Poor away attendance on 08:01 - Aug 26 with 1448 viewsDevz00

Poor away attendance on 13:20 - Aug 25 by ScoobyWho

To go it takes a 12 hour round trip, 5 am start, midnight finish. £100.
To not go because - Summer time, family, kids, wife, finances.

It's hard enough for some people to get to home games and invest all that time to do so
( I know you know this, I attempted a discussion yesterday and got told off 👍 )

The majority of these people who have views on these matters you will generally find on Twitter when their team is away from home and if not they are being looked after by mummy and daddy at home with no idea what it takes to earn a days crust.

All in all considering the distances we have to travel from west Glamorgan I'm impressed by our support, and always have been. The £22 ticket is a fine gesture but really overall it isn't a factor for me, especially now WBA is going to be £7 more this season than last 😂👍
[Post edited 25 Aug 2015 13:22]

Yep, all valid reasons. I made my point about £22 tickets in response to a comment that the buses should have been free. I don't think any club would give free buses when they're already subsidising half the cost of a lot of away tickets.

I can totally understand taking 450 odd fans to Sunderland. As well, it's our 5th season up here now and the novelty will wear off when going to places like Sunderland. Not a big draw, miles away.

We have to travel a hell of a lot further than most other clubs to go anywhere.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Poor away attendance on 08:35 - Aug 26 with 1416 viewsSwaneeRiver

How could they get 3000 into the Liberty when they are only allocated 2000 ?
Poor away attendance on 09:28 - Aug 26 with 1372 viewsJackSomething

Your average attendance is more than double ours. If we brought 450, then you need to bring around 1,000 just to achieve a similar percentage of your average attendance.

Seeing as you brought one of the lowest away support to the Liberty last season, I wouldn't be too critical of our showing.

Not to mention Sunderland hardly screams desirable destination for a weekend.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Poor away attendance on 12:34 - Aug 26 with 1317 viewsfather_jack

because the home end was sold out as well eh...

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Poor away attendance on 13:14 - Aug 30 with 1133 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Poor away attendance on 12:34 - Aug 26 by father_jack

because the home end was sold out as well eh...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/cardiff-city-top-six-g

These "genuine contenders" took less than 700 to Forest yesterday for a Saturday 3 o'clock kick off. And they had the cheek to slag us off for our turnout at Sunderland which is twice the distance near enough. Must have been the snowdrifts. Or the red kit. Or they're just sh*te

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024