Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states 17:22 - Aug 26 with 14437 viewsyescomeon

Bonkers, seems like they were killed by a co-worker

https://news.vice.com/article/suspected-virginia-shooter-appears-to-be-tweeting-

Upthecity!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:07 - Aug 27 with 1376 viewsshandyjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:52 - Aug 27 by dgt73

So you don't know then. Would anyone want to break in to someone's home if they new that the people in there were armed to the teeth. ?

http://www.safeguardtheworld.com/statistics.html

every 13 seconds a home burglary occurs in US,so dont think they care about home owners being armed

Poll: Expectation for the season

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:11 - Aug 27 with 1373 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:07 - Aug 27 by shandyjack

http://www.safeguardtheworld.com/statistics.html

every 13 seconds a home burglary occurs in US,so dont think they care about home owners being armed

Doesn't say anything of the sort. What it does say though is that a house without a security system is 300 times more likely to be broken into.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:24 - Aug 27 with 1349 viewsyescomeon

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:52 - Aug 27 by dgt73

So you don't know then. Would anyone want to break in to someone's home if they new that the people in there were armed to the teeth. ?

Self defense argument is a load of bollocks, yeah you have a gun, so does your attacker.

Upthecity!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:31 - Aug 27 with 1334 viewsyescomeon

"Guns used 2.5 million times a year in self-defense..."

https://www.gunowners.org/sk0802htm.htm

Hardly a neutral source and doesn't specify what self-defense is. It's a difficult question to answer that you are asking but if you want to know why don't you google it.

Upthecity!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:37 - Aug 27 with 1326 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:24 - Aug 27 by yescomeon

Self defense argument is a load of bollocks, yeah you have a gun, so does your attacker.

How is it a load of bollocks. A criminal breaks into your home, armed with a knife/ gun, would you want to be armed ?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:53 - Aug 27 with 1306 viewsdickythorpe

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:37 - Aug 27 by dgt73

How is it a load of bollocks. A criminal breaks into your home, armed with a knife/ gun, would you want to be armed ?

Should Ashley be armed up in Palace?
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:01 - Aug 27 with 1293 viewsNeath_Jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 00:04 - Aug 27 by SwansNZ

and motorbikes

And salt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:08 - Aug 27 with 1281 viewsyescomeon

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:37 - Aug 27 by dgt73

I'd rather he had a knife than a gun, which he is more likely to have if guns are readily available. If he had a gun and in that situation sure I would rather be armed but I would much rather not be in that situation.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:10 - Aug 27 with 1274 viewsdailew

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 16:35 - Aug 27 by icecoldjack

No, i said it's the choice of the people to change it if they wish, many want it to remain and as long as we have an apparent democratic society it should be put to the people to decide if needs be.

Easier to kill people with Guns, and i'm not arguing against that point , my point was that if somebody wanted to murder 2 people they would find a way to do it!

Like previously stated, Guns are banned in the UK but we still have gun crime, there will always be a way for those who want to commit evil.

As for the second amendment and a comment made by a previous poster, well, your interpretation may be different from mine, that is the crux of the second amendment, it means slightly different things to different people . Better people than you or i have debated it and come to a stale mate .

If someone wants to kill 2 people they are less likely to succeed if they can't get hold of guns.

Guns aren't banned in the UK. Just more tightly regulated.

That's why gun crime is so much lower.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2015 20:14]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:10 - Aug 27 with 1274 viewsDarran

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:08 - Aug 27 by yescomeon

I'd rather he had a knife than a gun, which he is more likely to have if guns are readily available. If he had a gun and in that situation sure I would rather be armed but I would much rather not be in that situation.

I don't understand why you're arguing with him he's the most antagonistic c^nt ever to post on here and he's nothing but a troll.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:13 - Aug 27 with 1265 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:08 - Aug 27 by yescomeon

There are around 300 million guns in public ownership in the usa - criminals will not give up their guns.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:14 - Aug 27 with 1262 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:10 - Aug 27 by Darran

I don't understand why you're arguing with him he's the most antagonistic c^nt ever to post on here and he's nothing but a troll.

Practice what you preach there's a good lad.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:38 - Aug 27 with 1240 viewsLohengrin

Just too add my two-penneth: It's a mystery to me why so many of you are getting bent out of shape over gun laws in a foreign country?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:42 - Aug 27 with 1224 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:38 - Aug 27 by Lohengrin

Just too add my two-penneth: It's a mystery to me why so many of you are getting bent out of shape over gun laws in a foreign country?

Lots of leftys on here. Say no more.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:44 - Aug 27 with 1222 viewsLohengrin

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:42 - Aug 27 by dgt73

That particular sub-species of lesser humanity have always taken an avid interest in every people in creation save for their own....

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:46 - Aug 27 with 1213 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:44 - Aug 27 by Lohengrin

That particular sub-species of lesser humanity have always taken an avid interest in every people in creation save for their own....

Interfering tw@ts i call them. Let the Americans live as they want too.
Sanctimonious nonsense.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2015 20:49]

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:52 - Aug 27 with 1197 viewsperchrockjack

It's only those on the left who care about their fellow man...innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:55 - Aug 27 with 1190 viewsFlashberryjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:01 - Aug 27 by Neath_Jack

And salt.

And Sugar

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:16 - Aug 27 with 1172 viewsjackonicko

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:42 - Aug 27 by dgt73

There are a few righty's who think the US position on gun control is indefensible as well.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:20 - Aug 27 with 1163 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:16 - Aug 27 by jackonicko

There are a few righty's who think the US position on gun control is indefensible as well.

Are you american ?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:38 - Aug 27 with 1161 viewsjackonicko

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:20 - Aug 27 by dgt73

Are you american ?

Nope. But I married one and my father in law says much the same as you have when defending the 2nd Amendment.

I try not to argue with him too much as he owns about 50 guns.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:40 - Aug 27 with 1146 viewsSwansNZ

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:38 - Aug 27 by jackonicko

Nope. But I married one and my father in law says much the same as you have when defending the 2nd Amendment.

I try not to argue with him too much as he owns about 50 guns.

Yes, well you’d need about 50 guns in case a burglar breaks in, and tries to steal your motorbike, or salt or sugar.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:48 - Aug 27 with 1128 viewsjackonicko

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:40 - Aug 27 by SwansNZ

Yes, well you’d need about 50 guns in case a burglar breaks in, and tries to steal your motorbike, or salt or sugar.

He's also never been shot so 100% proof that having a gun works for self defence.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:53 - Aug 27 with 1117 viewsdgt73

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:48 - Aug 27 by jackonicko

He's also never been shot so 100% proof that having a gun works for self defence.

Oh some on here....don't want to hear things like that.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:54 - Aug 27 with 1114 viewsNeath_Jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 21:53 - Aug 27 by dgt73

Oh some on here....don't want to hear things like that.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024