Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states 17:22 - Aug 26 with 14442 viewsyescomeon

Bonkers, seems like they were killed by a co-worker

https://news.vice.com/article/suspected-virginia-shooter-appears-to-be-tweeting-

Upthecity!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 22:17 - Aug 27 with 2287 viewsDarran

Anyway when are the riots over the shootings going to start?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 00:14 - Aug 28 with 2256 viewsphact0rri

today it finally arrived on the news. apparently, the gunman was sacked from the station two years previously. He even wrote a letter to the station saying that "he was a ticking time bomb ready to explode."

There was words that he felt there was racism that led to his sacking.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 00:19 - Aug 28 with 2247 viewsBanosswan

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 00:14 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

today it finally arrived on the news. apparently, the gunman was sacked from the station two years previously. He even wrote a letter to the station saying that "he was a ticking time bomb ready to explode."

There was words that he felt there was racism that led to his sacking.

All this was reported here within hours of it happening. What's with the editorial in America that delayed the release there?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 01:54 - Aug 28 with 2223 viewsHumpty

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 22:17 - Aug 27 by Darran

Anyway when are the riots over the shootings going to start?

Talking of trolls, here's Planet Swans resident race baiting troll. Trying to make a pointless point.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 02:02 - Aug 28 with 2222 viewsHumpty

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 18:31 - Aug 27 by dgt73

How many lives have been saved as a result of guns in the USA. Anyone know.?

Lots probably. But it's a lot less than the people who own guns and have accidently killed themselves or family members with the gun they bought to keep the family safe.

If you keep a gun in the house it's far more likely a horrible accident will take place than you ever have to use it to protect yourself.

Let's face it, responsible gun owners like to tell us how they keep their unloaded guns locked away in safe cabinets. Which is not much use if your home get's invaded.

So they don't. They leave them loaded in drawers etc.

What could go wrong? Especially if you have children?
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 02:04 - Aug 28 with 2218 viewsHumpty

https://www.minnpost.com/second-opinion/2012/12/health-risk-having-gun-home
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 02:14 - Aug 28 with 2215 viewsHumpty

Here's a militia for you.

Some gunloving racist arsehole from Oklahoma recently declared his gunshop a muslim free zone and then complained about death threats he apparently received.

So a group of concerned armed citizens started protecting his store with hilarious results.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/08/19/volunteer-guard-muslim-free
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 02:48 - Aug 28 with 2201 viewsphact0rri

see I'm not against people owning a gun or two-- though I think hunting is just tourism scheme and all these myths about deer over population has been debunked time and time again. And if one wants to protect themselves well go for it.

Though I think our background checks here should be more intense than doing a check on prison records (thought this doesn't even get done more often than not) and the gun show clause which takes out the need for a check.

I also think that if we need a test and competence for a driving licence to get on the road there should like wise be competency exams for having a firearm. more people end up shooting themselves or a family member than thwarting home invasion.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2015 2:50]

Login to get fewer ads

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 03:57 - Aug 28 with 2190 viewssnork44

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 02:48 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

see I'm not against people owning a gun or two-- though I think hunting is just tourism scheme and all these myths about deer over population has been debunked time and time again. And if one wants to protect themselves well go for it.

Though I think our background checks here should be more intense than doing a check on prison records (thought this doesn't even get done more often than not) and the gun show clause which takes out the need for a check.

I also think that if we need a test and competence for a driving licence to get on the road there should like wise be competency exams for having a firearm. more people end up shooting themselves or a family member than thwarting home invasion.

Absolutely,but DGT is of the same mindset as the NRA nutters. I live in an area where are ten'a'penny! So there is a need to cull in my locality. But the competence test for owning a firearm over here is laughable. As I said in a previous post the amount of people who are more of a danger to themselves is scary as they just buy a gun and have little to no training in the use of a firearm !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 08:27 - Aug 28 with 2150 viewsshandyjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 19:11 - Aug 27 by dgt73

Doesn't say anything of the sort. What it does say though is that a house without a security system is 300 times more likely to be broken into.

It says it in black and white, first bullet point under heading Burgalry Facts

Poll: Expectation for the season

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 09:22 - Aug 28 with 2116 viewsDarran

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 01:54 - Aug 28 by Humpty

Talking of trolls, here's Planet Swans resident race baiting troll. Trying to make a pointless point.

In what way is it pointless?
Black person gets shot by white person riots all over the country,white person gets shot by black person no riots all over the country.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 09:38 - Aug 28 with 2107 viewsyescomeon

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 02:48 - Aug 28 by phact0rri

On your first point on the racism he accused the station of placing a watermelon strategically around the station so it was in his field of you. Sounds extremely paranoid to me. On the stricter background checks. If something like this happens is the person who sold him the gun liable to be held somewhat responsible, if not I think they should be, would encourage stricter background checks if gun shops get in the shit for selling guns to criminals.

Upthecity!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 09:45 - Aug 28 with 2105 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:35 - Aug 26 by shimmie

You're talking utter utter bolloxs. I'm not entirely surprised mind...look at our murder rate in this country, anywhere in Europe in fact, and then America's. Shooting someone is far less personal and far more likely to succeed than stabbing someone or blowing them up. You must see that surely? The salt and motorbike comparrisons...well they're just not worth responding to. Jesus Christ.

Listen, if you throw a motorbike hard enough at someone they COULD be killed.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 13:01 - Aug 28 with 2059 viewsGreatBritton

People debating from preconceptions, not statistics.

The US has 106 gun related deaths per million people per year

Great Britain has 2.6 per million.

It is hard to obtain a gun here and easy in The States.

QED
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 13:25 - Aug 28 with 2042 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Know its stand up but some good points on here although bit of language used

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 13:33 - Aug 28 with 2033 viewsdickythorpe

Whilst this tragedy is still raw with all those connected it seems the woman's boyfriend is giving interviews at an alarming rate.
Surely for his health someone should get him away from the glare of publicity before he gets very ill.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 14:15 - Aug 28 with 2012 viewsHighjack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 09:45 - Aug 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Listen, if you throw a motorbike hard enough at someone they COULD be killed.

Would be easier to drop it out of a tree onto someone Shirley.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 02:58 - Aug 29 with 1950 viewsHumpty

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 13:33 - Aug 28 by dickythorpe

Whilst this tragedy is still raw with all those connected it seems the woman's boyfriend is giving interviews at an alarming rate.
Surely for his health someone should get him away from the glare of publicity before he gets very ill.

Yeah. How dare he be pissed off about someone shooting his fiance in the head as she's doing her job. How dare he speak about Americas gun laws.

What a c*nt he is.
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 03:36 - Aug 29 with 1940 viewsphact0rri

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 02:58 - Aug 29 by Humpty

Yeah. How dare he be pissed off about someone shooting his fiance in the head as she's doing her job. How dare he speak about Americas gun laws.

What a c*nt he is.

her dad has been speaking out too... about how he will see gun reform. Fair play, as I'm down with this.

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 03:52 - Aug 29 with 1929 viewsDJack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 20:39 - Aug 26 by dgt73

Switzerland has a heavily armed public and is probably the safest country in Europe.

The best answer of the whole argument...but it is totally out of context and therefore wrong!.

The Swiss have loads of hunting rifles, not assault weapons nor many short barreled weapons (pistols etc to the likes of you). They also learn to hunt wildlife with them and don't assume that the weapon is to settle disputes/protect "their way of life" (whatever that may be). It appears, to outsiders at least, that Americans learn that the gun is the way to resolve disputes whilst the Swiss , strangely, believe that the rifle brings home dinner. Something is amiss don't you think?

...apart from your "logic" that is!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 04:11 - Aug 29 with 1925 viewsHumpty

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 09:22 - Aug 28 by Darran

In what way is it pointless?
Black person gets shot by white person riots all over the country,white person gets shot by black person no riots all over the country.

Black person gets shot by white person and white person get's shot by black person. Black person shoots a black person and white man shoots a white man. It happens all the time. That's what happens in a country awash with guns.

Unarmed black person get's shot by the police. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Black people complain about American police shooting them like turkeys.

And race warrier Darren rushes in to defend the Police in America.

Here's a little example about why black people are pissed off when they get killed by cops.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicholasquah/heres-a-timeline-of-unarmed-black-men-kille

Not that it will bother you. You'll still be scrabbling around for excuses for why they do it. You're not racist though, are you?

Nah. Just someone who takes delight when a white person is killed by a black person.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 18:22]
2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 10:57 - Aug 29 with 1858 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 08:27 - Aug 28 by shandyjack

It says it in black and white, first bullet point under heading Burgalry Facts

Look don't be too hard on him as he's clearly unable to read. Thankfully he has FOX news to fall back on

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 11:01 - Aug 29 with 1846 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 04:11 - Aug 29 by Humpty

Black person gets shot by white person and white person get's shot by black person. Black person shoots a black person and white man shoots a white man. It happens all the time. That's what happens in a country awash with guns.

Unarmed black person get's shot by the police. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. Black people complain about American police shooting them like turkeys.

And race warrier Darren rushes in to defend the Police in America.

Here's a little example about why black people are pissed off when they get killed by cops.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicholasquah/heres-a-timeline-of-unarmed-black-men-kille

Not that it will bother you. You'll still be scrabbling around for excuses for why they do it. You're not racist though, are you?

Nah. Just someone who takes delight when a white person is killed by a black person.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 18:22]

I wonder if any of those black victims were gay too? Darren hates those too.

Black person shoots white person in the south - cue the lynch mob complete with portable gallows.

White person shoots black person - commendation time mutha fecker!

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 11:03 - Aug 29 with 1838 viewsBrynmill_Jack

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 14:15 - Aug 28 by Highjack

Would be easier to drop it out of a tree onto someone Shirley.

Yeah. But the effort to get it up the tree - come on now Glenys, THINK !

2 Journalist shot live on news in the states on 12:18 - Aug 29 with 1804 viewsperchrockjack

Why don't you two get it together somewhere private.

You re clearly of the same inclination .

Its quite pitiful to see.

Hump, have to say you re pretty unpleasant and arrogant beyond belief as regards your posts.

You- know -nothing, same as rest of us.

Bryn was better back in his box as seems only comes out to dig at his hated posters.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024