Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% 21:29 - Aug 26 with 4519 viewsFree_Willy

http://www.thelocal.se/20150825/record-support-for-sweden-democrats-in-new-poll

Not surprising really

Since 1975 violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Gang rapes

A new trend reached Sweden with full force over the past few decades: gang rape -- virtually unknown before in Swedish criminal history. The number of gang rapes increased spectacularly between 1995 and 2006. Since then no studies of them have been undertaken.

One of the worst cases occurred in 2012, when a 30-year old woman was raped by eight men in a housing project for asylum seekers, in the small town of Mariannelund. The woman was an acquaintance of a man from Afghanistan who had lived in Sweden for a number of years. He invited her to go out with him. She obliged. The Afghan man took her to a refugee housing project and left her defenseless. During the night, she was raped repeatedly by the asylum seekers and when her "friend" returned, he raped her too. The following morning she managed to call the police. Sweden's public prosecutor has called the incident "the worst crime of rape in Swedish criminal history."

Seven of the men were sentenced to between 4.5 and 6.5 years in prison. Prison time is usually reduced by a third, so it won't be long before the men will be ready for new assaults -- presumably on infidel women.

In cases of gang rape, culprits and victims are most often young and in almost every case, the perpetrators are of immigrant background, mostly from Muslim countries. In an astounding number of cases, the Swedish courts have demonstrated sympathy for the rapists. Several times the courts have acquitted suspects who have claimed that the girl wanted sex with six, seven or eight men.

One striking incident occurred in 2013, in the Stockholm suburb of Tensta. A 15-year-old girl was locked up while six men of foreign extraction had sex with her. The lower court convicted the six men but the court of appeals acquitted them because no violence had occurred, and because the court determined that the girl "had not been in a defenseless position."

This month, all major Swedish media reported on a brutal gang rape on board the Finnish Ferry Amorella, running between Stockholm and Ã…bo in Finland. Big headlines told the readers that the perpetrators were Swedish:

"Several Swedish Men Suspected of Rape on the Finland Ferry" (Dagens Nyheter).
"Six Swedish Men Raped Woman in Cabin" (Aftonbladet).
"Six Swedes Arrested for Rape on Ferry" (Expressen).
"Eight Swedes Suspected of Rape on Ferry" (TT — the Swedish News Agency).
On closer inspection, it turned out that seven of the eight suspects were Somalis and one was Iraqi. None of them had Swedish citizenship, so they were not even Swedish in that sense. According to witnesses, the group of men had been scouring the ferry looking for sex. The police released four of them (but they are still suspects) whereas four (all Somalis) remain in custody.

The internet radio station Granskning Sverige called the mainstream newspapers Aftonposten and Expressen to ask why they had described the perpetrators as "Swedish men" when they were actually Somalis. That is irrelevant, said the journalists. They were hugely offended when asked if they felt any responsibility to warn Swedish women to stay away from certain men. One journalist asked why that should be their responsibility.

"If the women knew, then perhaps they would have stayed away from these men and avoided being raped," said the reporter from Granskning Sverige. Whereupon the journalist slammed down the phone.

Does sound familiar

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 22:13 - Aug 26 with 4489 viewslonglostjack

What a load of poisonous racist crap. Bet you think Anders Breivik was misunderstood - w*nker!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 22:41 - Aug 26 with 4459 viewsdgt73

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 22:13 - Aug 26 by longlostjack

What a load of poisonous racist crap. Bet you think Anders Breivik was misunderstood - w*nker!

What's crap about it ? Are you saying what he's written is wrong ? If so please provide the evidence.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

(No subject) on 23:01 - Aug 26 with 4436 viewsVinnie

Isn't multiculturalism absolutely bloody marvellous?
"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 01:14 - Aug 27 with 4387 viewsTomFoolery

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 22:13 - Aug 26 by longlostjack

You should be banned from this site for your disgusting libellous comment.
"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 03:30 - Aug 27 with 4361 viewsHumpty

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 01:14 - Aug 27 by TomFoolery

You should be banned from this site for your disgusting libellous comment.

Christ! That's awful. I'm glad I live in a country where rape doesn't happen.
"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 03:37 - Aug 27 with 4358 viewsHumpty

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 22:41 - Aug 26 by dgt73

What's crap about it ? Are you saying what he's written is wrong ? If so please provide the evidence.

What's wrong with it?

He's suggesting rape is something foreigners do.

Do you want me to start listing rapes committed by white men in Wales to show that all Welsh men are rapists?

We'll be here all f*cking night if I do!

And he thinks that that voting for neo nazi parties is an understandable thing to do. You know what Nazis are I take it?

That's what's wrong with what he's written.
"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 09:24 - Aug 27 with 4296 viewsperchrockjack

I think he point being made is that Sweden has taken in many migrants and a problem hitherto very rare is now not so.

That s an excuse ,on here of course, for more hump bile.

pitiful

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(No subject) on 09:47 - Aug 27 with 4281 viewsAnotherJohn

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 03:37 - Aug 27 by Humpty

What's wrong with it?

Do you want me to start listing rapes committed by white men in Wales to show that all Welsh men are rapists?

And he thinks that that voting for neo nazi parties is an understandable thing to do. You know what Nazis are I take it?

Sweden has undertaken a radical social experiment in terms of unprecedented levels of immigration, and unfortunately that is having impacts on the welfare state and social cohesion. It is perhaps fairer to focus on the scale of migration and the challenges of integration, rather than particular migrant nationalities or faiths. There is a problem though, and this is something that tends to get swept under the carpet in much of the mainstream media. Here is an article from the mainstream Danish newspaper Berlingske discussing this alleged 'taboo', which you can run through Google translator.

http://www.b.dk/globalt/ikea-drab-aabner-sveriges-tabubelagte-debat-om-indvandri

The following academic report also gives an idea of the scale of the challenges facing policy makers.

http://www.degruyter.com/view/j/njmr.2011.1.issue-1/v10202-011-0003-3/v10202-011

I see myself as being on the left, but the idea of open borders doesn't seem to me to go together well with Western welfare states. The obvious risk is that this leads to the rise of right-wing politics.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2015 10:37]
Login to get fewer ads

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 10:31 - Aug 27 with 4252 viewsperchrockjack

Its a two way danger ,john.

People are fearful and when so, dangerous things happen.

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 14:07 - Aug 27 with 4191 viewsLohengrin

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 03:37 - Aug 27 by Humpty

What's wrong with it?

You'd be here all night?

Rape isn't an everyday occurrence here, Hump. I've personally not encountered or heard of anybody outside of the high-profile media instances who has been either victim or perpetrator, thankfully.

Despite whatever other problems may beset our area this isn't one of them. Decency is still the norm, Wales isn't populated by degraded animals.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 14:48 - Aug 27 with 4163 viewsyescomeon

I'm sure it's the Swedish women's fault, for being so famously attractive and all that. They should wear full veils and none of this would happen...

Upthecity!

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 14:49 - Aug 27 with 4161 viewsItchySphincter

Now there's a surprise......

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 15:02 - Aug 27 with 4145 viewsjackonicko

A quick piece of googling shows that this emanated from the Gatestone Institution.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

A quick look at what else Gatestone like to opine on tells you all you need to know about this particular "not for profit" think tank.

Balanced and impartial, it ain't.
(No subject) on 15:28 - Aug 27 with 4123 viewsAnotherJohn

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 15:02 - Aug 27 by jackonicko

A quick piece of googling shows that this emanated from the Gatestone Institution.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

A quick look at what else Gatestone like to opine on tells you all you need to know about this particular "not for profit" think tank.

Balanced and impartial, it ain't.

No doubt the spin put on the various facts could be different, but you will see from various sources that Sweden is indeed ranked 1st or 2nd in most published comparative lists of rape per 100,000 population.

http://knoema.com/aqqpdkf/rape-rate-per-100-000-population

It is possible to argue that international comparisons are difficult, that Swedish definitions of rape are relatively inclusive and that reporting of offences is high, but it still does not look good.

What concerns me more though are the social problems arising from unemployment, segregated housing and pressure on welfare spending. Bet you didn't read the articles on the end of the links I posted. I wonder if anybody from Scandinavia will comment, as I think there is a lively debate about the divergent paths that Sweden, Norway and Denmark have taken.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2015 15:28]
"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 02:28 - Aug 28 with 4031 viewsHumpty

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 14:07 - Aug 27 by Lohengrin

You'd be here all night?

Rape isn't an everyday occurrence here, Hump. I've personally not encountered or heard of anybody outside of the high-profile media instances who has been either victim or perpetrator, thankfully.

Despite whatever other problems may beset our area this isn't one of them. Decency is still the norm, Wales isn't populated by degraded animals.

So white Welsh men never rape people? Really?

Do you have a different view of what constitutes rape to me? I think you probably do.

Thankfully the law doesn't.
"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 07:08 - Aug 28 with 4005 viewsLohengrin

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 02:28 - Aug 28 by Humpty

So white Welsh men never rape people? Really?

Do you have a different view of what constitutes rape to me? I think you probably do.

Thankfully the law doesn't.

I said it was uncommon, not that it never happens.

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 08:34 - Aug 28 with 3978 viewsperchrockjack

So there goes Human Rights Hump misreading text again.

Best to read first ,ponder, reflect then do feckall

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 28 with 3951 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Rotherham. High Wycombe. Bury. Oldham. Rochdale. Oxford.

All places visited by travelling hoardes of Welsh rapist football fans over the years...

Jesus, the CPS, Police and Media have really fecked up on this one!

There's me believing it was gangs of amoral, brutal, uncivilised throwbacks born outside of the UK.

I feel such a terrible racist bigot now the truth is out that it was my own Welsh Chapel-going bretheren all along. This board is so enlightening at times
[Post edited 28 Aug 2015 9:48]
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:24 - Aug 28 with 3927 viewsLohengrin

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 28 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

All places visited by travelling hoardes of Welsh rapist football fans over the years...

There's me believing it was gangs of amoral, brutal, uncivilised throwbacks born outside of the UK.

I feel such a terrible racist bigot now the truth is out that it was my own Welsh Chapel-going bretheren all along. This board is so enlightening at times

Don't go looking for morality on the left, you'll find none.

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:19 - Aug 28 with 3897 viewsScoobyWho

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:43 - Aug 28 by GehbeHindert_Bosman

When you started writing that post did you feel like you were reading the Division 3 fixtures for 1994 ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 03:11 - Aug 29 with 3823 viewsHumpty

So all rape in Britain or Wales is committed by brown people yeah?

You daft racists!

The vast majority is committed by white British people. Look up the figures if you disagree.

That's why pointing out certain rapes committed by foreigners is stupid. For every one you can point out there's a load more committed by white people. Not that you really care.

Just like our other carnivorous posters who have suddenly got worried about animal welfare all of a sudden. You don't give a f*ck.

Rape is a handy excuse to have a go at foreigners. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. But you won't be.
"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 05:22 - Aug 29 with 3800 viewsLohengrin

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 03:11 - Aug 29 by Humpty

You daft racists!

The vast majority is committed by white British people. Look up the figures if you disagree.

That's why pointing out certain rapes committed by foreigners is stupid. For every one you can point out there's a load more committed by white people. Not that you really care.

Just like our other carnivorous posters who have suddenly got worried about animal welfare all of a sudden. You don't give a f*ck.

Rape is a handy excuse to have a go at foreigners. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. But you won't be.

Are you in the throes of some sort of breakdown?

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 08:30 - Aug 29 with 3768 viewsdgt73

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 03:11 - Aug 29 by Humpty

You daft racists!

Women are treated like sh:t by many cultures around the world, thankfully not by western culture.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

"Neo-fascists" top Swedish Poll with 25% on 18:03 - Aug 29 with 3685 viewsperchrockjack

Hump.

Trust me, if you re serious and not on a wind up, you re I'll.

I can put you in touch with a good psychiatrist who sorted me.

Arab culture, Islam culture codifies women s role, it ain't pretty.

Why are women stoned to death by people you clearly feel for, why are they punished, why are they forced into marriage just after puberty.

You are utterly unable to make a contribution without insult.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024