Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyday words with sexual connotations 09:32 - Aug 27 with 7090 viewsperchrockjack

I think we need to lighten up...

So.

SALTY

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 15:30 - Aug 27 with 1450 viewsperchrockjack

watersports

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 17:21 - Aug 27 with 1391 viewsGehbeHindert_Bosman

Sump
Everyday words with sexual connotations on 17:32 - Aug 27 with 1385 viewsHighjack

Has anybody pulled out the 'flaps' yet?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 17:34 - Aug 27 with 1376 viewsItchySphincter

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 17:32 - Aug 27 by Highjack

Has anybody pulled out the 'flaps' yet?

Yup.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 17:46 - Aug 27 with 1371 viewsHighjack

Fair enough. I'm going to say flaccid then.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 18:15 - Aug 27 with 1364 viewsperchrockjack

Hump/Humping/Humped

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 18:26 - Aug 27 with 1357 viewsNeath_Jack

Muffin.
Box.
Snatch.
Back Doors.
Penetrate.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 18:37 - Aug 27 with 1351 viewsBanosswan

Slippery

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Login to get fewer ads

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 19:56 - Aug 27 with 1320 viewsLord_Bony

When WET

This post has been edited by an administrator

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 20:00 - Aug 27 with 1309 viewsLord_Bony

Clodge

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 20:30 - Aug 27 with 1281 viewsMrSwerve

Creampie

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 20:43 - Aug 27 with 1275 viewsBanosswan

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 20:30 - Aug 27 by MrSwerve

Creampie

Facial

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 22:23 - Aug 27 with 1230 viewsLeonisGod

Goat
Everyday words with sexual connotations on 23:43 - Aug 27 with 1187 viewsswansRus

The House of Lords
Everyday words with sexual connotations on 23:44 - Aug 27 with 1186 viewsDyfnant

Chilli dog

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 23:56 - Aug 27 with 1085 viewsSwansNZ

f*ck

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 00:04 - Aug 28 with 1076 viewsjackonicko

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 23:43 - Aug 27 by swansRus

The House of Lords

Prince Albert
Everyday words with sexual connotations on 00:09 - Aug 28 with 1066 viewsBanosswan

Beads

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 00:27 - Aug 28 with 1053 viewsDyfnant

Freckles

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 00:44 - Aug 28 with 1045 viewsLord_Bony

Slurp.

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 00:48 - Aug 28 with 1036 viewsBanosswan

Redhead

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 08:17 - Aug 28 with 1001 viewswaynekerr55

To some

CORBYN

To others

THATCHER

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 08:19 - Aug 28 with 999 viewsJackfath

Spocking

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 08:41 - Aug 28 with 990 viewsperchrockjack

pErch

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 09:18 - Aug 28 with 982 viewswaynekerr55

Everyday words with sexual connotations on 08:41 - Aug 28 by perchrockjack

pErch

RANCOUR

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024