Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
young swans fan 03:15 - Aug 28 with 843 viewsBanosswan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3211635/Sport-loving-boy-seven-lost-leg-

I don't know if anything has been done for him by the club, but if not, let's try and get something done?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

young swans fan on 04:16 - Aug 28 with 836 viewsswanduck

Can't believe he only got three years!! Completely shocking!

I really hope the club do do something for him.
young swans fan on 05:19 - Aug 28 with 822 viewsRancid

3 years 3 phucking years??? What is wrong with the justice system in this country ? Was the judge a relative of this bastard or what.Made my blood boil this morning this.This poor kids life has been affected for the rest of his life while this drunken drugged up bastard will walk away from it all in 2 years maybe less.Despicable and the judge is as bad as the bastard who did it.
young swans fan on 06:12 - Aug 28 with 806 viewsScoobyWho

young swans fan on 05:19 - Aug 28 by Rancid

3 years 3 phucking years??? What is wrong with the justice system in this country ? Was the judge a relative of this bastard or what.Made my blood boil this morning this.This poor kids life has been affected for the rest of his life while this drunken drugged up bastard will walk away from it all in 2 years maybe less.Despicable and the judge is as bad as the bastard who did it.

I'm not sure of the exact sentencing guidelines for the judge in this case. If there was room to give him more time inside he should have, but at times this isn't possible. There are plenty on here with a view but maybe someone with some experience of these things could help.

It's stuff like this on here that we all learn from.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024