Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team 16:13 - Aug 28 with 4029 viewsSwanjaxs

The Tigers Capital One Cup third round home tie with Swansea City will be played on Tuesday 22nd September (KO 7.45pm)

Season card holders that renewed on or before Saturday 23rd May 2015 will once again benefit for free entry to this game by simply turning up to thier usual turnstile and holding their season card under the barcode scanner.... taken from the official Hull City site
Now there's an idea aye Mr Dineen

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:39 - Aug 28 with 2696 viewsdgt73

What has this got to do with the commercial dept at Swansea. ? The prices against York on Tuesday - was in agreement with York, as they have to agree the prices too.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:42 - Aug 28 with 2682 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:39 - Aug 28 by dgt73

What has this got to do with the commercial dept at Swansea. ? The prices against York on Tuesday - was in agreement with York, as they have to agree the prices too.

Do you not think we could have compensated York and still let season ticket holders in for nothing? As Hull are obviously doing for this game!!! It's not rocket science mate!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:48 - Aug 28 with 2654 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:42 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

Do you not think we could have compensated York and still let season ticket holders in for nothing? As Hull are obviously doing for this game!!! It's not rocket science mate!!

So the Swans should pay York ? It's a different situation v Hull as swansea don't really need what would be a small amount of money. For a club like York that small amount of money, is probably important to them.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:51 - Aug 28 with 2627 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:48 - Aug 28 by dgt73

So the Swans should pay York ? It's a different situation v Hull as swansea don't really need what would be a small amount of money. For a club like York that small amount of money, is probably important to them.

Yes compensate York, it would be peanuts to a premier league club, whilst giving something back to the supporters, if Hull can do it then why not us?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:55 - Aug 28 with 2610 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:51 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

Yes compensate York, it would be peanuts to a premier league club, whilst giving something back to the supporters, if Hull can do it then why not us?

Hull are probably doing it because Swansea have agreed to it. How much compensation would you have paid York and is there any evidence to show York would have agreed to it. ?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:05 - Aug 28 with 2588 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 16:55 - Aug 28 by dgt73

Hull are probably doing it because Swansea have agreed to it. How much compensation would you have paid York and is there any evidence to show York would have agreed to it. ?

Better still then let's just give tickets away to DVLA staff again then!! Bore off

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:10 - Aug 28 with 2569 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:05 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

Better still then let's just give tickets away to DVLA staff again then!! Bore off

You start a thread and when someone questions you, you don't like it. I doubt you know what the negotiations were between Swansea and Hull and York......yet you assume it's the fault of people at SCFC......strange.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:12 - Aug 28 with 2544 viewsDarran

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:05 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

Mate do yourself a favour and don't reply to the troll.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:13 - Aug 28 with 2538 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:12 - Aug 28 by Darran

Mate do yourself a favour and don't reply to the troll.

I can set my watch by you.....lol....PMSL.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:26 - Aug 28 with 2504 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:10 - Aug 28 by dgt73

You start a thread and when someone questions you, you don't like it. I doubt you know what the negotiations were between Swansea and Hull and York......yet you assume it's the fault of people at SCFC......strange.

What I do know is that Hull City are rewarding thier season ticket holders when they play us, nice touch don't you think?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:49 - Aug 28 with 2442 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:26 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

What I do know is that Hull City are rewarding thier season ticket holders when they play us, nice touch don't you think?

That's different to having a dig at SCFC for something that may not be in their control. As for Hull, yes well done.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:53 - Aug 28 with 2423 viewsjackharris

Tickets for the Capital One Cup tie against Hull City will go on sale from 10am on Wednesday, September 2.
The Swans travel to the KC Stadium on Tuesday, September 22 for their third round clash (7.45pm).
Tickets for this game will go straight on general sale.

Ticket prices are as follows:
Adults - £10
Over-65s - £5
Age 19-22 - £5
Under-18s - £1

Read more at http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/hull-city-ticket-information-2654454.asp

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:06 - Aug 28 with 2394 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:49 - Aug 28 by dgt73

That's different to having a dig at SCFC for something that may not be in their control. As for Hull, yes well done.

So why wouldn't SCFC giving free entry to season ticket holders for a cup game not be in thier control? It would be up to the board of Swansea City to decide this surely?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:09 - Aug 28 with 2381 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:06 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

So why wouldn't SCFC giving free entry to season ticket holders for a cup game not be in thier control? It would be up to the board of Swansea City to decide this surely?

No. For last Tuesdays game v York, York has to agree the prices of tickets too, even though the game was in Swansea.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:14 - Aug 28 with 2362 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:09 - Aug 28 by dgt73

No. For last Tuesdays game v York, York has to agree the prices of tickets too, even though the game was in Swansea.

As I've said previously I'm sure we could have come to an arrangement with York City as way of compensation. ... anyway agree to disagree shall we.... ???

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:16 - Aug 28 with 2354 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:14 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

As I've said previously I'm sure we could have come to an arrangement with York City as way of compensation. ... anyway agree to disagree shall we.... ???

Maybe York thought they'd have a better chance of beating us in a half empty stadium ?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:19 - Aug 28 with 2350 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:16 - Aug 28 by dgt73

Maybe York thought they'd have a better chance of beating us in a half empty stadium ?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:23 - Aug 28 with 2323 viewsScoobyWho

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:16 - Aug 28 by dgt73

I tonight it was half full 😂

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:49 - Aug 28 with 2282 viewsdgt73

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:19 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

At the end of the day you don't know why York refused to sell tickets cheaper than they were. So that makes this thread redundant. End of thread.

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 19:26 - Aug 28 with 2219 viewsmorningstar

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:49 - Aug 28 by dgt73

At the end of the day you don't know why York refused to sell tickets cheaper than they were. So that makes this thread redundant. End of thread.

Darran is wrong, you shouldn't be ignored. That's all people have to do is simply chip away. The stupidity is soon exposed!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 19:37 - Aug 28 with 2179 viewsSwanjaxs

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 18:49 - Aug 28 by dgt73

So York refused to sell tickets cheaper than they were.did they? ... who's surmising now you really are twp aren't you

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 19:37 - Aug 28 with 2176 viewssherpajacob

This is more of a thank you to Hull season ticket holders who renewed when they were still in the pl.

Not relevant to us.

I think the York ticket prices were reasonable

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 19:39 - Aug 28 with 2169 viewsMillie

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 17:26 - Aug 28 by Swanjaxs

Let's put it into context, Hull dropped out of the PL and to try and drum up a bit of business said that the first 3 games in the cup would be free for season ticket holders, it's a fair deal but they needed to do something.
We get 45% of the gate, so let's say they get an extra 5,000 through the gate because of the deal, we'll get our share.
FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 20:13 - Aug 28 with 2094 viewsNeath_Jack

Some fans are never, ever satisfied, no matter what the club or team does.

It must be a really difficult life for some people who think like that all the time.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 20:33 - Aug 28 with 2051 viewsmorningstar

FAO Leigh Dineen and the commercial team on 20:13 - Aug 28 by Neath_Jack

Some fans are never, ever satisfied, no matter what the club or team does.

It must be a really difficult life for some people who think like that all the time.

Totally agree with you. And that's the route dgt should have stuck with instead of having one of his 'magic moments'. At the end of the day, every pound matters to a club like York. It's almost the equivalent of us drawing Man Utd away and agreeing to a £5 entry fee as a thank you to their fans. Mad, but true.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024