Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BMW service 22:28 - Aug 28 with 2915 viewsJackswan

Looking for any recommendations for garages in the Swansea area to do a service on my BMW 320D. Apparently I need an Inspection 2 done on it.
Cheers
BMW service on 22:30 - Aug 28 with 2909 viewsJackfath

http://www.trainerbmw.co.uk/service-page/

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

BMW service on 23:00 - Aug 28 with 2875 viewsJackswan

BMW service on 22:30 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

http://www.trainerbmw.co.uk/service-page/

Thanks Jackfath, but I am looking more value for money.
I would do it myself, if I could find the time.
BMW service on 23:54 - Aug 28 with 2850 viewsTreforys_Jack

Autoscan behind Wyevale. Sound guy, good prices, specializes in Beamers. Used him for the last 5 yrs, more than happy with him.
BMW service on 22:28 - Aug 29 with 2761 viewssquarebear

Bryn Motor Works, behind Trainers. Gary is BMW certified and the guys he's got working there all seem very knowledgeable regarding BMWs.

I've got a 2005 320D. I used to use Trainers until I hit a really expensive problem with my car and they wouldn't use a reconditioned part. Trainers have wifi and free coffee and all that malarkey but I always ended up trying unsuccessfully to cross-examine a dolly bird on the front desk about the details of the work that had been done on my car.

Bryn Motors I've found to be ace. It's on an unappealing industrial estate where you'll think "Crikey. Will I get out alive?" And they're only open Mon-Fri which is a nuisance sometimes but beyond that I've got nothing but good to say about them.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 22:32]
BMW service on 21:20 - Aug 30 with 2667 viewsJackswan

BMW service on 22:28 - Aug 29 by squarebear

Bryn Motor Works, behind Trainers. Gary is BMW certified and the guys he's got working there all seem very knowledgeable regarding BMWs.

I've got a 2005 320D. I used to use Trainers until I hit a really expensive problem with my car and they wouldn't use a reconditioned part. Trainers have wifi and free coffee and all that malarkey but I always ended up trying unsuccessfully to cross-examine a dolly bird on the front desk about the details of the work that had been done on my car.

Bryn Motors I've found to be ace. It's on an unappealing industrial estate where you'll think "Crikey. Will I get out alive?" And they're only open Mon-Fri which is a nuisance sometimes but beyond that I've got nothing but good to say about them.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 22:32]

Cheers for the recommendations
BMW service on 22:30 - Aug 30 with 2629 viewsItchySphincter

Definitely Bryn Motors up from Cwmbwrla on Heol Y Gors. Taken two BMWs up there over the years for everything from head gasket, inspections and service. Can't fault it at half the price of Trainers.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024