Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI 10:44 - Aug 29 with 2554 viewsdgt73

Which one misses out tomorrow. For me you got to play JJS, because he's on fire. Also Cork for me is the unsung hero, always doing the simple things right and disrupting the oppositions attacks. So it has to be KI or Gylfi - decisions , decisions.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 10:46]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 11:06 - Aug 29 with 2459 viewsMarryGonk

Ki, unchanged side for me

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 11:10 - Aug 29 with 2441 viewsSwansNZ

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 11:06 - Aug 29 by MarryGonk

This.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 11:21 - Aug 29 with 2416 viewsWhiterockin

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 11:06 - Aug 29 by MarryGonk

And again this.

Could not believe that Cork did not start against Chelsea.
Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 11:26 - Aug 29 with 2393 viewsJohnw102

Got a feeling Gylfi will be the one to missout this time, with JJS playing in his role.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 11:27]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 12:24 - Aug 29 with 2252 viewsmonmouth

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 11:26 - Aug 29 by Johnw102

Got a feeling Gylfi will be the one to missout this time, with JJS playing in his role.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 11:27]

Given the need to shut them down from forcing play from centre back, I would be amazed by that.

All 4 will play a part at some stage, but he very well might start without Cork (I wouldn't, but I think GM might). We've got too many good players when everyone's fit...we can't even do the diamond now because Ayew and Montero demand inclusion. It'll be interesting to see if they really can all be kept happy as any would get into many, actually most, other prem teams now (media hype or anti-hype aside).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 12:31 - Aug 29 with 2235 viewsjack247

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 12:24 - Aug 29 by monmouth

Given the need to shut them down from forcing play from centre back, I would be amazed by that.

All 4 will play a part at some stage, but he very well might start without Cork (I wouldn't, but I think GM might). We've got too many good players when everyone's fit...we can't even do the diamond now because Ayew and Montero demand inclusion. It'll be interesting to see if they really can all be kept happy as any would get into many, actually most, other prem teams now (media hype or anti-hype aside).

Exactly. The pressing Gylfi does is crucial to our style of play, even more so against the top teams.

Id go with Ki on the bench, but putting him in for Cork doesn't really weaken us. Dropping Shelvey or playing him further forward makes it harder for Gomis to influence the game.
Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 12:47 - Aug 29 with 2204 viewsDr_Winston

Ki's a bloody good player in two midfield roles, but he's not the best we have in either.

Unchanged side for now.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 16:10 - Aug 29 with 2032 viewssherpajacob

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 12:47 - Aug 29 by Dr_Winston

Ki's a bloody good player in two midfield roles, but he's not the best we have in either.

Unchanged side for now.

Siggy just needs a goal, and he's come very close several times.

Ki on bench for now and to come on at some part, for siggy if we need to tighten up, for someone else if we are chasing the game.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 20:52 - Aug 29 with 1915 viewscanhecatchit

Gylfy has offered us nothing lately, I would put Emnes in there to work off Gomis

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 20:56 - Aug 29 with 1909 viewsSwansNZ

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 20:52 - Aug 29 by canhecatchit

Gylfy has offered us nothing lately, I would put Emnes in there to work off Gomis

FFS, I almost spat out my coffee then - Emnes

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 20:58 - Aug 29 with 1903 viewsNeathJack

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see them all included in the diamond formation that did for United at the Liberty last season with Montero the odd one out.
Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 21:03 - Aug 29 with 1877 viewsMarryGonk

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 20:58 - Aug 29 by NeathJack

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see them all included in the diamond formation that did for United at the Liberty last season with Montero the odd one out.

Maybe, depends on how much GM thinks Jeff can expose Darmain

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 21:10 - Aug 29 with 1858 viewsRancid

Same as so far for me and Ki the one chomping at the bit to get back in.Cork has been too good to just drop.Ki does like scoring against the Mancs though so who knows what we'll set up as apart from Monk.Gylffi is the only one who isn't hitting the heights so far but as we all know he could put one into the top corner at any given moment and win us the game.If it still isn't happening for him during tomorrows game then we have some great options in midfield with Ki Ayew and JJS and could juggle them all about..
Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 21:16 - Aug 29 with 1838 viewsdgt73

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 20:52 - Aug 29 by canhecatchit

Log - off mate and go and have a lay down.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 01:17 - Aug 30 with 1654 viewsnyc_swans

unchanged. ki played a lot in the cup game, so he might not be as fresh as the others. no sense in sacrificing montero in his form. ki can come in for the last half hour if shelvey is flirting with a red card or if siggy is off his game. cork is undroppable right now.
Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 01:32 - Aug 30 with 1643 viewsjruss1

Gylfi is still the only natural player we have 'in the hole'. Jonjo plays his natural game there and drops deep to get the ball, messing with the team structure. Plus, now Jonjo is playing the best football of his life people want to change his position? Makes no sense to me.

The same thing applies to Ki. Like Jonjo, he likes to run a game from a deeper position while making runs forward. It's one or the other at the moment.
Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 09:35 - Aug 30 with 1497 viewsQuakerJack

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 11:21 - Aug 29 by Whiterockin

And again this.

Could not believe that Cork did not start against Chelsea.

I agree... Along with Ash and Fab he'd be the first name on my team sheet.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 09:42 - Aug 30 with 1481 viewsItchySphincter

There is no justifiable reason to bring Ki straight in to the starting 11 for this one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Cork, JJS, Gylfi,KI on 10:45 - Aug 30 with 1417 viewsbuilthjack

Siggy will score a screamer today in our 3-0 win

Siggy 1st goalscorers and 3-0. 225/1. £3 just lumped on, the price of a pint.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 10:47]

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024