Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mitrovic 13:03 - Aug 29 with 4622 viewsjack247

What's the record number of red cards in a season? He could have been sent off in every game ive seen him play
Mitrovic on 23:54 - Aug 29 with 1031 viewsDyfnant

Mitrovic on 23:28 - Aug 29 by Rancid

Just seen it now.Yellow card at best.His reputation is going before him 4 games in.Clumsy I thought.

You are Steve McClaren and I claim my £5

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Mitrovic on 00:00 - Aug 30 with 1021 viewsRancid

Mitrovic on 23:54 - Aug 29 by Dyfnant

You are Steve McClaren and I claim my £5

Ha ha.I didn't see the full game and maybe in the previous 15 minutes there may have been a build up to the card but I still saw it more clumsy than malicious.It reminded me of Neil Taylors red against Forest in the play offs and in no way sinister just silly mistimed and inexperienced.
Mitrovic on 00:05 - Aug 30 with 995 viewsDyfnant

Mitrovic on 00:00 - Aug 30 by Rancid

Ha ha.I didn't see the full game and maybe in the previous 15 minutes there may have been a build up to the card but I still saw it more clumsy than malicious.It reminded me of Neil Taylors red against Forest in the play offs and in no way sinister just silly mistimed and inexperienced.

Yeah know what you mean. Real trouble with ones like today's, unlike Taylor's imo is they could easily end up as leg breakers.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Mitrovic on 00:21 - Aug 30 with 962 viewsRancid

Mitrovic on 00:05 - Aug 30 by Dyfnant

Yeah know what you mean. Real trouble with ones like today's, unlike Taylor's imo is they could easily end up as leg breakers.

I kind of feel sorry for the lad.There's no way he's come to England with a big rep and thought 'Right I'm gonna kick the shit out of everyone who touches me'.I just think he's too young to be thrown in straight away at the deep end and do a job for a huge and expectant club like Newcastle.Too much to soon for him.Goran Ivanisovic was the same in tennis but came good in the end.Balkans are feckin mental.
Mitrovic on 10:57 - Aug 30 with 813 viewstomdickharry

Mitrovic on 13:35 - Aug 29 by Whiterockin

TDH what is your opinion now.

The young man is a talented footballer who obviously needs educating in the right way to play the game.
Mitrovic on 11:31 - Aug 30 with 769 viewsjasper_T

He wasn't quite this mental at Anderlecht. I expected him to come over and be lumbering, useless shit, not a complete headcase.
Mitrovic on 11:34 - Aug 30 with 758 viewsjack247

Mitrovic on 10:57 - Aug 30 by tomdickharry

The young man is a talented footballer who obviously needs educating in the right way to play the game.

I think he will probably be pretty good if he can calm down a bit. Full on loon at the moment though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024