Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) 16:54 - Aug 29 with 3465 viewsScoobyWho

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:11 - Aug 29 with 3422 viewsScoobyWho

His first excuse - ' The referee made a huge mistake'

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:23 - Aug 29 with 3385 viewsperchrockjack

The huge mistake is for people to be taken in by this disrespectful, snide, greasy slut of a man.

Utterly without grace .

Premiership needs people him? Folk off in it.

Great result

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:34 - Aug 29 with 3360 viewsexiledclaseboy

It'll be Corbyn's fault.

Poll: Tory leader

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:34 - Aug 29 with 3352 viewsScoobyWho

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:34 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

It'll be Corbyn's fault.

Was his father Michael Foot ?

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:36 - Aug 29 with 3343 viewsperchrockjack

I doubt jeez a football person or indeed any sports as competition is anathema to him, apart from his leadership bid.

A nice thread derailed for no apparent reason.

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:37 - Aug 29 with 3341 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:34 - Aug 29 by ScoobyWho

I don't believe so, no.

Poll: Tory leader

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 18:04 - Aug 29 with 3275 viewsjackonicko

I generally find that if you treat post game interviews from a match the Swans were not involved in as a matter of total insignificance, Jose is quite amusing.

I never understand why people get so het up what Jose says? Brilliant panto villain.
Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 18:09 - Aug 29 with 3261 viewsperchrockjack

Why? Beccause I like the game of football.

I have a lot if nostalgia within me and every time this filth pops up I see my arse.

Why? Because he is insulting our game by insulting our intelligence.

He s introduced only bad things to the prem currently evidenced by the huge craohouse that is Diego Costa.

Login to get fewer ads

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 18:11 - Aug 29 with 3256 viewsperchrockjack

Why? Beccause I like the game of football.

I have a lot if nostalgia within me and every time this filth pops up I see my arse.

Why? Because he is insulting our game by insulting our intelligence.

He s introduced only bad things to the prem currently evidenced by the huge craohouse that is Diego Costa.

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 18:26 - Aug 29 with 3223 viewsicecoldjack

It's all going down since he got rid of the hot sexy doctor that is Eva Caneiro !

Who could be nasty to such a cute little creature ??

The players are obviously upset !
Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 19:32 - Aug 29 with 3130 viewsRancid

All the top clubs apart from Man City have managers with huge egos and delusions of grandeur.The fear factor of the so called big boys in this league is vanishing rapidly and the likes of Mourinho, Rodgers and LVG must be worried men with all the money they've spent.They should all take a leaf out of the very humble and unassuming Manuel Pellegrinis book.The tide is turning and Swansea City is a big part of it.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 19:36]
Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 21:03 - Aug 29 with 3013 viewsSwansNZ

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 19:32 - Aug 29 by Rancid

All the top clubs apart from Man City have managers with huge egos and delusions of grandeur.The fear factor of the so called big boys in this league is vanishing rapidly and the likes of Mourinho, Rodgers and LVG must be worried men with all the money they've spent.They should all take a leaf out of the very humble and unassuming Manuel Pellegrinis book.The tide is turning and Swansea City is a big part of it.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2015 19:36]

To be fair, the fear factor left Liverpool over 20 years ago

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 21:10 - Aug 29 with 2986 viewsjacktar

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 17:34 - Aug 29 by ScoobyWho

Michael Foot ........... a leg end in his own lifetime.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Who will 'The Prick Mourinhio ' blame this week ( official thread ) (n/t) on 21:12 - Aug 29 with 2983 viewsRancid

Not to us it didn't.It has now though just like United and everyone else we shouldn't be beating.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024