Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow 19:04 - Aug 29 with 2046 viewsdgt73

Plenty of people out on the pop, with most people off work on Monday.....

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 19:05 - Aug 29 with 2007 viewsexiledclaseboy

I will be out on the pop. I can't wait. Really looking forward to tomorrow. I fancy us to win too.

Poll: Tory leader

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 19:07 - Aug 29 with 1990 viewsdgt73

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 19:05 - Aug 29 by exiledclaseboy

I will be out on the pop. I can't wait. Really looking forward to tomorrow. I fancy us to win too.

I don't normally drink, but will be tomorrow - got a good feeling 3-0.

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 19:09 - Aug 29 with 1984 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 19:07 - Aug 29 by dgt73

I don't normally drink, but will be tomorrow - got a good feeling 3-0.

I like the optimism. I don't normally drink either. Honest.

Poll: Tory leader

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 19:40 - Aug 29 with 1900 viewsjackharris

Really looking forward to it now! It should be a really great atmosphere with it being Bank Holiday Monday the next day!

And it will be a record attendance for us at the Liberty, over 21,000!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 20:18 - Aug 29 with 1822 viewstreboethjack

Out of curiosity, where have these new seats gone to make it 21k as I couldnt see any v Newcastle?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 20:27 - Aug 29 with 1788 viewsjackharris

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 20:18 - Aug 29 by treboethjack

Out of curiosity, where have these new seats gone to make it 21k as I couldnt see any v Newcastle?

The tunnel in the South East corner has been lowered (like they did in the North West) and around 70 new seats added there!

There was also matting covering around 80 seats in the North stand because (Newcastle took up 1/2 of their allocation) of the segregation in the middle of the stand! Man U will have a full 2,098 away fans and the segregation will be the fixed fencing!

The matted seats can be seen in the North Stand!
And to the left of the picture taker the seats have been added.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 20:57 - Aug 29 with 1709 viewsEdmundo

If we can't create an atmosphere for this one, we may as well give up.

Gonna be great, cummon City

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 21:38 - Aug 29 with 1654 viewsdgt73

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 20:57 - Aug 29 by Edmundo

Yes i agree. No excuses......noise and plenty of it....

Login to get fewer ads

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 21:54 - Aug 29 with 1617 viewsjackharris

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 20:57 - Aug 29 by Edmundo

I see you down arrowed my first post, what part of it did you dislike? Just for reference purposes, thanks.

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 21:56 - Aug 29 with 1609 viewstreboethjack

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 20:27 - Aug 29 by jackharris

The tunnel in the South East corner has been lowered (like they did in the North West) and around 70 new seats added there!

There was also matting covering around 80 seats in the North stand because (Newcastle took up 1/2 of their allocation) of the segregation in the middle of the stand! Man U will have a full 2,098 away fans and the segregation will be the fixed fencing!

The matted seats can be seen in the North Stand!
And to the left of the picture taker the seats have been added.

fair enough, didn't look like much.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 22:00 - Aug 29 with 1593 viewsRancid

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 21:54 - Aug 29 by jackharris

I see you down arrowed my first post, what part of it did you dislike? Just for reference purposes, thanks.

I'd have felt the same.I just uparrowed you on this to cushion the blow.It won't feel as good now I've told you but I'm with you on this brother.
Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 22:05 - Aug 29 with 1573 viewsjackharris

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 22:00 - Aug 29 by Rancid

I'd have felt the same.I just uparrowed you on this to cushion the blow.It won't feel as good now I've told you but I'm with you on this brother.

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 22:07 - Aug 29 with 1555 viewsRancid

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 22:05 - Aug 29 by jackharris

Boring on here tonight innit
Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 22:12 - Aug 29 with 1531 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Really looking forward to the game, the drummer will get the crowd going, he loves the big games.
We have a fantastic squad this season , take our chances and we will win.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 23:33 - Aug 29 with 1410 viewsGrandPrix

September dryathlon for me on Monday so few ales tomorrow

Good times become good memories......bad times become lessons

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 11:01 - Aug 30 with 1211 viewsPegojack

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 19:40 - Aug 29 by jackharris

Really looking forward to it now! It should be a really great atmosphere with it being Bank Holiday Monday the next day!

And it will be a record attendance for us at the Liberty, over 21,000!

Yes, I can't wait for the usual embarrassing moment as the stadium announcer shouts out over the tannoy:

"And today's attendance is 20, 856. Once again, thank you for your magnificent support!"

As his voice is drowned out by all the plastic Mancs laughing at us....
Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 12:21 - Aug 30 with 1147 viewsjackharris

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 11:01 - Aug 30 by Pegojack

Yes, I can't wait for the usual embarrassing moment as the stadium announcer shouts out over the tannoy:

"And today's attendance is 20, 856. Once again, thank you for your magnificent support!"

As his voice is drowned out by all the plastic Mancs laughing at us....

I don't feel a least bit embarrassed about it myself! I Actually feel proud that we sell out our stadium to a majority of local fans every Home match! And when we extend I will be even more proud because I love Swansea City and I pinch myself that we are now attracting 21,000 crowds at home!

As you know Hereford with you being 60 you would have seen the good times and the bad! Since 1984 I have watched the Swans when I was 9 and it of course has never been better! My stadium, our stadium is filled full of my friends, family, acquaintances, etc and they are real fans who are not glory hunting muppets like the majority of the 2,100 'away' supporters there today, from areas such as Port Talbot!

So when our record crowd gets announced today I will have goose bumps and the hairs on the back of my neck will be standing up! And I don't give a flying f*ck what the opposition think!

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 12:26 - Aug 30 with 1137 viewsdgt73

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 12:21 - Aug 30 by jackharris

I don't feel a least bit embarrassed about it myself! I Actually feel proud that we sell out our stadium to a majority of local fans every Home match! And when we extend I will be even more proud because I love Swansea City and I pinch myself that we are now attracting 21,000 crowds at home!

As you know Hereford with you being 60 you would have seen the good times and the bad! Since 1984 I have watched the Swans when I was 9 and it of course has never been better! My stadium, our stadium is filled full of my friends, family, acquaintances, etc and they are real fans who are not glory hunting muppets like the majority of the 2,100 'away' supporters there today, from areas such as Port Talbot!

So when our record crowd gets announced today I will have goose bumps and the hairs on the back of my neck will be standing up! And I don't give a flying f*ck what the opposition think!

People can support who they like, but it does make me laugh when you hear of these Man U fans from Essex etc. glory hunting at its best.

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 12:39 - Aug 30 with 1093 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I wonder if that group of man United fans will walk along the back of the East stand like they did last year? Before being chased down the bank. I sit down the family stand end so I missed that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 12:53 - Aug 30 with 1066 viewsjackharris

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 12:39 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I wonder if that group of man United fans will walk along the back of the East stand like they did last year? Before being chased down the bank. I sit down the family stand end so I missed that

10 police vans and horses patrolling Morriston at the moment!

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 13:04 - Aug 30 with 1044 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 12:53 - Aug 30 by jackharris

It was so funny seeing them giving it the big one walking past us though. I do hope they do it again.

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 13:06 - Aug 30 with 1036 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Should be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow on 12:53 - Aug 30 by jackharris

But that's probably got nothing to do with the football though boom boom boom tish!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024