Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
T20 finals day 19:40 - Aug 29 with 297 viewsdickythorpe

Lancs going well so far but Northants can't be written off. Willey was superb in the semis with the ball.
T20 finals day on 19:42 - Aug 29 with 290 viewsjackharris

David Willey is one of the best all round cricketers and most complete I have ever had the privilege of watching!

He is a brilliant Bowler, Batsman and Fielder!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

T20 finals day on 20:06 - Aug 29 with 278 viewsdickythorpe

His old man was deadly serious in that father and son interview, "he's not fast enough for test cricket" When you look at the dross England picked in the late 80's early 90's you feel Willey Snr is very harsh! Lol
T20 finals day on 20:18 - Aug 29 with 270 viewsjackharris

T20 finals day on 20:06 - Aug 29 by dickythorpe

His old man was deadly serious in that father and son interview, "he's not fast enough for test cricket" When you look at the dross England picked in the late 80's early 90's you feel Willey Snr is very harsh! Lol

His Dad always seems so stern! When he made that fantastic 100 at Hove in the 1/4!final David said his Dad didn't travel down to watch because he didn't want to be on the supporters bus! He also said he wouldn't be watching on TV because he is too tight to have Sky! His mum was there!

Absolutely, he looked quite nippy when I saw him bowl against Glamorgan at the Swalec!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024