Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is there no official X Factor thread? 20:30 - Aug 29 with 13624 viewslifelong

This year.

It's back.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:38 - Oct 25 with 1121 viewslifelong

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:31 - Oct 25 by Darran

Very good Rog.

I thought that blonde girl was superb, the last but one.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:40 - Oct 25 with 1116 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'm not sure Sean is in the right category.

Poll: Tory leader

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:41 - Oct 25 with 1114 viewsDarran

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:40 - Oct 25 by exiledclaseboy

I'm not sure Sean is in the right category.

Daddy Daddy what's a penis?

Ask your mother he'll know.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 23:54 - Oct 25 with 1070 viewsEbo

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:28 - Oct 25 by lifelong

Difficult choice for the girls, some very good singers.

They sing everything but the song, more interested in vocal gymnastics. All sound the same, generic dross pro-tooled to death.

A mate of mine has worked on the sound crew on the tours X factor do. What these 'artists' get away with you would not believe. Auto tuned to f&ck.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 00:03 - Oct 26 with 1064 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 23:54 - Oct 25 by Ebo

They sing everything but the song, more interested in vocal gymnastics. All sound the same, generic dross pro-tooled to death.

A mate of mine has worked on the sound crew on the tours X factor do. What these 'artists' get away with you would not believe. Auto tuned to f&ck.

It's the biggest piece of mass hypnosis ever done on telly. "Keep phoning your votes in "(at £2 per minute)

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 08:04 - Oct 26 with 1047 viewsLord_Bony

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 00:03 - Oct 26 by Brynmill_Jack

It's the biggest piece of mass hypnosis ever done on telly. "Keep phoning your votes in "(at £2 per minute)

Straight into Cowells account.

The whole setup is a money making machine for Simple Simons.empire.

All this while the real talent out there is ignored and can't get.a.look in.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 09:54 - Oct 26 with 1016 viewslifelong

There's some miserable people about aye, the same one's will be on here shortly moaning about Halloween, Guy Fawkes night and Christmas.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 10:19 - Oct 26 with 1003 viewsLord_Bony

I loves Halloween rog.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 12:43 - Oct 26 with 972 viewsEbo

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 09:54 - Oct 26 by lifelong

There's some miserable people about aye, the same one's will be on here shortly moaning about Halloween, Guy Fawkes night and Christmas.

It's not being miserable, more concern than anything as a generation of kids grow up thinking that this is real music and that being a superstar is more important than being a great songwriter.

Thankfully millions see though this sh*t and don't use talentless karaoke competitions to get their music across.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 14:10 - Oct 26 with 962 viewsdailew

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 12:43 - Oct 26 by Ebo

It's not being miserable, more concern than anything as a generation of kids grow up thinking that this is real music and that being a superstar is more important than being a great songwriter.

Thankfully millions see though this sh*t and don't use talentless karaoke competitions to get their music across.

Just chill out and enjoy it for what it is.

Play along with x-factor bingo and have a glass of schnaps every time the word "journey" is uttered. Much more enjoyable. Can't seem to remember the end though. Which girls got through?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 14:31 - Oct 26 with 954 viewsEbo

I would not call that enjoyment at all.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:12 - Nov 1 with 884 viewsDarran

The black fella with the annoying smile or the tranny to go please.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:15 - Nov 1 with 881 viewslifelong

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:12 - Nov 1 by Darran

The black fella with the annoying smile or the tranny to go please.

I think Bupsi will go.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:19 - Nov 1 with 877 viewsEbo

The mrs had it on for 5 mins (thats all we could take). A talentless blonde ruined a Beach Boys classic.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:19 - Nov 1 with 877 viewsDarran

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:15 - Nov 1 by lifelong

I think Bupsi will go.

I hope not Rog she's hot.
Can't sing but tidy to look at.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:21 - Nov 1 with 869 viewsexiledclaseboy

Little Mix still got it.

Poll: Tory leader

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:24 - Nov 1 with 868 viewslifelong

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:19 - Nov 1 by Darran

I hope not Rog she's hot.
Can't sing but tidy to look at.

Nice figure on her, the Transvestite will do well I reckon, no that I like her/ him mind.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:42 - Nov 1 with 858 viewsDarran

Gutted.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:43 - Nov 1 with 854 viewsJackfath

This is awfully exciting. Poor old Pupsi. Is there a comedy act this year who Cowell will pretend to dislike, the public will get behind to upset him and then mysteriously they'll get dropped with about 4 people left?

Did you know Cowell is 5 foot4 and wears high heels?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:43 - Nov 1 with 854 viewslifelong

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:42 - Nov 1 by Darran

Gutted.

Bupsi wedi mynd.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:49 - Nov 1 with 848 viewsJackfath

This girl band are dreadful. What a noise.
This young lady has a good voice and is better than the band. She should be victorious here.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2015 20:51]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:52 - Nov 1 with 840 viewslifelong

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:49 - Nov 1 by Jackfath

This young lady has a good voice and is better than the band. She should be victorious here.

I concur.
Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:52 - Nov 1 with 840 viewsDarran

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:49 - Nov 1 by Jackfath

I agree

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:53 - Nov 1 with 837 viewsblueytheblue

I'd rather listen to Cheap Trick than watch that garbage. People with agents invited to compete, mass public naively believing they can audition in a fair competition...

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Why is there no official X Factor thread? on 20:54 - Nov 1 with 834 viewsJackfath

Send it to Gridlock Simon.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024