Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rugby greats 23:42 - Aug 29 with 1246 viewsBanosswan

Nice article on Jonah Lomu today

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-3215537/JONAH-LOMU-just-want

reminds you of the struggle juust has

htp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rugbyunion/article-3137654/South-African-rugby-hero-Joost-van-der-Westhuizen-defies-motor-neurone-disease-attend-20th-anniversary-reunion-historic-World-Cup-win.html

Humbling how people I thought of as untouchable warriors whilst I was growing up can be afflicted just the same as anyone.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Rugby greats on 00:33 - Aug 30 with 1225 viewsRancid

Wales beat Ireland in Ireland today.The Irish won 9 in 9 before today and 2nd in the world rankings.Haven't seen a mention of it on here today so there it is Where's Max thesedays? Hope he's ok and not come off his bike again.
Rugby greats on 00:52 - Aug 30 with 1215 viewsBanosswan

Rugby greats on 00:33 - Aug 30 by Rancid

Wales beat Ireland in Ireland today.The Irish won 9 in 9 before today and 2nd in the world rankings.Haven't seen a mention of it on here today so there it is Where's Max thesedays? Hope he's ok and not come off his bike again.

Amazing defensive effort.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Rugby greats on 13:40 - Aug 30 with 1151 viewsperchrockjack

He was a great player and cocky as feck which makes his condition even more poignant

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rugby greats on 13:54 - Aug 30 with 1139 viewsdickythorpe

It's so sad to read that he spends so many hours a week hooked up to a dialysis machine when you consider how aggressive and all action he was as a player.
Is this a result of over training and taking stuff? I remember reading 20 years ago about his diet and it was crazy!! He used to eat loads absolutely loads!!!
He and that Inga Tuigamala changed wing play forever. No longer was it a position for small, jinky runners but destructive human tanks!!
Shane Williams was more creative but then again he for his height was very well built.
Rugby greats on 14:13 - Aug 30 with 1127 viewsperchrockjack

Joost was the sort of scrum half mike Philips wanted to be.

Inge? Oh dear god.

Monster

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Rugby greats on 20:11 - Aug 30 with 1095 viewsorion3016

One of the best memories in rugby when he ran over Tony underwood in the 1995 wc

Be over there now after

Rugby greats on 11:50 - Aug 31 with 1059 viewsQuakerJack

Jonah Lomu once played for the Naval Club in Port Talbot

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Rugby greats on 12:29 - Aug 31 with 1044 viewsLord_Bony

As a well known poster on here says...

"anyone who worries about money is just fkn nuts"

This proves the point,health is number one every time.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

Rugby greats on 14:45 - Aug 31 with 1013 viewsdickythorpe

Rugby greats on 11:50 - Aug 31 by QuakerJack

Jonah Lomu once played for the Naval Club in Port Talbot

It was a game played at Stradey wasn't it? A mate of mine played against him for Swansea Mets at Stradey and got handed off by the great man so hard he flew!!
Rugby greats on 14:49 - Aug 31 with 1012 viewsTreforys_Jack

Rugby greats on 20:11 - Aug 30 by orion3016

One of the best memories in rugby when he ran over Tony underwood in the 1995 wc

Think it was Mike Catt who was known thereafter as Mike Matt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024