Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary neville 18:06 - Aug 30 with 2523 viewsperchrockjack

Ffs . You re a pundit, there s two teams to a game

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gary neville on 18:11 - Aug 30 with 2463 viewswaynekerr55

He's got a face like a slapped ass as cork and shelvey have shown that they should be England regulars.

So much for following through on his 'players should be picked on form' comment in his book

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gary neville on 18:12 - Aug 30 with 2449 viewsperchrockjack

Cork....robbery .

We re guilty as feck

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gary neville on 18:13 - Aug 30 with 2443 viewsdickythorpe

It's like listening to a child on a playground who can't believe his side lost.
Gary neville on 18:13 - Aug 30 with 2438 viewswaynekerr55

Gary neville on 18:12 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Cork....robbery .

We re guilty as feck

All over microphone head like a rash

Gary neville on 18:47 - Aug 30 with 2218 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

it is the end of the world, Man Utd lost.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Gary neville on 18:55 - Aug 30 with 2154 viewshammy

Yes indeed; he's been pretty good as a pundit up to now; but true colours have been shown big time !

After listening to that post match diatribe you would think that we just fluked the result ... if Siggy and Gomis had had a bit more composure / luck in the first half then it would been 4-1 !!
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 18:55]

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Gary neville on 19:04 - Aug 30 with 2056 viewsTheFranchise

United were lucky Montero is injured.
Gary neville on 19:12 - Aug 30 with 1990 viewsPrivate_Partz

Gary neville on 19:04 - Aug 30 by TheFranchise

United were lucky Montero is injured.

Indeed but listening to 5 Live they just went on about Man Us failings and no mention of us for 20 mins. We are so lucky they play badly almost every time we meet them ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Gary neville on 19:34 - Aug 30 with 1843 viewsblueytheblue

Surprising, Neville hasn't been afraid to criticise Man Yoo.

First twenty minutes, thought you could get smashed. Rest of the game, deserved win for you. Always shows spirit coming from a goal down,thought Ash's head may have dropped after he switched off for the Mata goal and did the old convenient "needing to tie lace up" routine...but a good win. The way the Prem is going, god knows what the final table will look like.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Gary neville on 19:39 - Aug 30 with 1795 viewsorion3016

Gary neville on 19:34 - Aug 30 by blueytheblue

Surprising, Neville hasn't been afraid to criticise Man Yoo.

First twenty minutes, thought you could get smashed. Rest of the game, deserved win for you. Always shows spirit coming from a goal down,thought Ash's head may have dropped after he switched off for the Mata goal and did the old convenient "needing to tie lace up" routine...but a good win. The way the Prem is going, god knows what the final table will look like.

One things for sure Cardiff won't feature in the table

Be over there now after

Gary neville on 19:47 - Aug 30 with 1743 viewsNeathJack

Had a quick glance up behind me to the tv studio box during injury time and he was going mental with arms gesticulating everywhere.

Lovely stuff.
Gary neville on 19:55 - Aug 30 with 1692 viewsjacabertawe

MOTD tonight: MU played badly, Rooney, Van Gaal, Felaini, Romero - discuss. Oh yes, they were playing Swansea.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Gary neville on 19:58 - Aug 30 with 1657 viewsoldcob

Gary neville on 19:39 - Aug 30 by orion3016

One things for sure Cardiff won't feature in the table

No need of that mun, Bluey was being gracious.
Gary neville on 20:10 - Aug 30 with 1581 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

I must have missed something. Saw the Sky coverage and he was complimentary about us - agreed we had the best chances and we deserved to win

Natural they'd talk more about Utd. Are we...are we...still getting our knickers in a twist about basic journalistic reality? - Utd are always the main story in a game they're involved with. This is a commercial media enterprise covering a....commercial media enterprise.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Gary neville on 20:45 - Aug 30 with 1406 viewsSwansNZ

Gary neville on 19:12 - Aug 30 by Private_Partz

Indeed but listening to 5 Live they just went on about Man Us failings and no mention of us for 20 mins. We are so lucky they play badly almost every time we meet them ;-)

Off Day
ok day
Off Day
Off Day
Off Day

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gary neville on 20:48 - Aug 30 with 1378 viewsBloodyhills

Gary neville on 18:11 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

He's got a face like a slapped ass as cork and shelvey have shown that they should be England regulars.

So much for following through on his 'players should be picked on form' comment in his book

He's just a cockwomble. Much better than his brother though who seems to know feck all about football.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Gary neville on 20:55 - Aug 30 with 1336 viewsGriffting

Watched the goals back and the post match analysis from him a Carra.

He was just saying that united need some flair, to take risks and stop playing so safe. Didn't say anything about us being lucky and said we had the best chances and fully deserved to win.

Said they were in control for 20 minutes until gomis first chance and had 10 minutes in the second half and that's it. was very complimentary. Of course he's going to talk about Man Utd more.

Van gaal on the other hand, knob.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 21:07]
Gary neville on 20:57 - Aug 30 with 1308 viewsMatlock_Jack

Gary neville on 18:13 - Aug 30 by dickythorpe

It's like listening to a child on a playground who can't believe his side lost.

He wasn't expecting 3 on the spin, but were we really?

I wonder if he's genuinely concerned at how far United have fallen, first under Moyes and now LVG. Was that their first defeat of the season today? Fair enough, but to be hoofing the ball upfield to Fellaini? Smacks of desperation, even if you consider that we were belting the ball into Row Z by the end.
Gary neville on 20:57 - Aug 30 with 1307 viewskarnataka

I can't believe how incredibly lucky our team is. That's 3 times in a row now that Man Utd have had an off day when they just happen to be playing us. An incredible coincidence, I wonder what the odds are of that happening!
Gary neville on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 1266 viewswaynekerr55

Gary neville on 20:57 - Aug 30 by Matlock_Jack

I wonder if he's genuinely concerned at how far United have fallen, first under Moyes and now LVG. Was that their first defeat of the season today? Fair enough, but to be hoofing the ball upfield to Fellaini? Smacks of desperation, even if you consider that we were belting the ball into Row Z by the end.

Mat the appointment of Moyes could have had such a cataclysmic effect on the club. LVG has barely steadied it and I think they are waiting for Guardiola.

Gary neville on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 1262 viewsMatlock_Jack

Gary neville on 20:57 - Aug 30 by karnataka

I can't believe how incredibly lucky our team is. That's 3 times in a row now that Man Utd have had an off day when they just happen to be playing us. An incredible coincidence, I wonder what the odds are of that happening!

That pretty much says it.

They lost the game: we didn't win it.

Bad losers: simples.
Gary neville on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 1232 viewsSwansNZ

Gary neville on 20:57 - Aug 30 by Matlock_Jack

They're turning into a very very expensive Stoke City

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gary neville on 21:05 - Aug 30 with 1228 viewsMatlock_Jack

Gary neville on 21:01 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

Mat the appointment of Moyes could have had such a cataclysmic effect on the club. LVG has barely steadied it and I think they are waiting for Guardiola.

Wayne, I think you have something there...
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 21:06]
Gary neville on 21:09 - Aug 30 with 1182 viewswaynekerr55

Gary neville on 21:05 - Aug 30 by Matlock_Jack

Wayne, I think you have something there...
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 21:06]

Seriouly though, how Frank Spencer got that gig is beyond me. I wouldn't watch one of his teams if they were playing in my back garden.

As Perch says, Ych a Fi

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024