Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow! 18:22 - Aug 30 with 1686 viewsJackfath

How can you leave that match with 10 mins to go?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wow! on 18:27 - Aug 30 with 1633 viewsdickythorpe

Name names or seat numbers Fathy
Wow! on 18:30 - Aug 30 with 1613 viewsjackportis

They should be asked if they actually want to be there. Idiots.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Wow! on 18:36 - Aug 30 with 1571 viewsbuilthjack

Agree. Unbeleivable. Loads leaving around me with 10 mins to go. Does it matter if you are half hour late for tea? Am in Maccyd, it's buzzing. 65 mile trip to home. I left a good 10 minutes AFTER the final whistle.
Get some straps on the seats to stop the buggers leaving.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wow! on 18:54 - Aug 30 with 1450 viewsmalagajack

i can honestly say i have never turned off my android box after 80 mins
Wow! on 18:58 - Aug 30 with 1417 viewsSlugster664

Probably saw people leave from his tv screen...no one left near me til the end

STID

Wow! on 19:02 - Aug 30 with 1376 viewsHumpty

Perhaps they had somewhere to go. Such as work, or a gran that needs feeding or something.

None of our business really.
Wow! on 19:15 - Aug 30 with 1282 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wow! on 19:02 - Aug 30 by Humpty

Perhaps they had somewhere to go. Such as work, or a gran that needs feeding or something.

Indeed. I admire their confidence as I told a few when I went for my last pee as it was all getting a bit too much ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Wow! on 19:35 - Aug 30 with 1169 viewsJackfath

Wow! on 19:02 - Aug 30 by Humpty

It;s the same ones who leave at 80 mins all the time, odd that their working patterns are the same on a Sunday ko 4pm as a Saturday 3pm. You're right, it's none of my business at all and they can do what they like but it must be awfully frustrating for the real fan who can't get hold of a season ticket.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Login to get fewer ads

Wow! on 19:51 - Aug 30 with 1097 viewsjacabertawe

Wow! on 19:35 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

It;s the same ones who leave at 80 mins all the time, odd that their working patterns are the same on a Sunday ko 4pm as a Saturday 3pm. You're right, it's none of my business at all and they can do what they like but it must be awfully frustrating for the real fan who can't get hold of a season ticket.

......and frustrating for those of us who have to get up to leave the part timers out, with a match still ongoing.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Wow! on 19:55 - Aug 30 with 1072 viewsoldcob

Guy next to me left on 40 mins to go and get a pint. When he returned it was 1-1. I find that even more baffling than the early leavers.
Wow! on 20:19 - Aug 30 with 984 viewswaynekerr55

Wow! on 19:35 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Perhaps they were unhappy that their team was getting out foxed by Garry AGAIN

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wow! on 20:20 - Aug 30 with 976 viewsJackfath

Wow! on 20:19 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

Perhaps they were unhappy that their team was getting out foxed by Garry AGAIN

I said just that to the people that ignore me nearby.

Wow! on 20:23 - Aug 30 with 943 viewswaynekerr55

Wow! on 20:20 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

I said just that to the people that ignore me nearby.

I'll have their tickets when I come HOME

Wow! on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 918 viewsJackfath

Wow! on 20:23 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

I'll have their tickets when I come HOME

Indeed. We can share a BOVRIL and talk about PERCHIE.

Wow! on 20:59 - Aug 30 with 846 viewswaynekerr55

Wow! on 20:31 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Indeed. We can share a BOVRIL and talk about PERCHIE.

Hopefully he can come too. I loves the little scamp I do!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024