Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louis 18:26 - Aug 30 with 1006 viewsdickythorpe

if he speaks like he does on TV to the players no wonder they don't perform!! Just smile!!!
Louis on 18:33 - Aug 30 with 956 viewsjackportis

Would like to know what's in his leather file case on his lap. He is a funny looking bloke. He looks like a pigeon.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Louis on 18:52 - Aug 30 with 870 viewshammy

Louis on 18:33 - Aug 30 by jackportis

Would like to know what's in his leather file case on his lap. He is a funny looking bloke. He looks like a pigeon.

I think he looks more a punch drunk boxer ;)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Louis on 19:38 - Aug 30 with 745 viewsorion3016

Dominated us for 85 mins apparently and yet again he can't believe they lost to us

He's our fuc ckng bunny

Be over there now after

Louis on 07:21 - Aug 31 with 620 viewsSwansNZ

Louis on 18:33 - Aug 30 by jackportis

I think it's Brendan's footballing dossier.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Louis on 08:03 - Aug 31 with 584 viewsCooperman

LVG interviews are on a par with Nigel Pearson in terms of cringe factor and arrogance.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Louis on 08:04 - Aug 31 with 581 viewsswanjackal

Louis on 07:21 - Aug 31 by SwansNZ

I think it's Brendan's footballing dossier.

He had a special postcard from Swansea in there, hence the face constantly looking like he is smelling his own farts....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Louis on 08:07 - Aug 31 with 568 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Louis on 08:04 - Aug 31 by swanjackal

He had a special postcard from Swansea in there, hence the face constantly looking like he is smelling his own farts....

Fair play, that's superb

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024