Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow (part 2) 19:44 - Aug 30 with 1612 viewsJackfath

What an immense performance today. I thought ManU were a very good, well organised side who went at us first 20 like demons. We seemed to take a long time to settle and then burst into life with two narrow misses. Their goal came and I thought we were doomed. So many times previously we would have never come back from a goal down. However with a brilliant tactical substitution from Mr Monk he turned it round. Two amazing goals.

Ash's last ditch tackle on Rooney. Wow.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Wow (part 2) on 19:49 - Aug 30 with 1576 viewsjacabertawe

The MU fans were (of course) raucous as hell when they scored, but stone silent after we scored. Don't they know how to shout support for their team when there is a need? What a fair weather crowd.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Wow (part 2) on 20:31 - Aug 30 with 1456 viewsmonmouth

Wow (part 2) on 19:49 - Aug 30 by jacabertawe

The MU fans were (of course) raucous as hell when they scored, but stone silent after we scored. Don't they know how to shout support for their team when there is a need? What a fair weather crowd.

Worse than Cardiff in my opinion. At least they were consistently silent throughout. This lot today were disgusting: totally triumphal when they were on top and church miles when they weren't.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wow (part 2) on 20:54 - Aug 30 with 1397 viewsSwansNZ

What a wonderful day!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Wow (part 2) on 22:05 - Aug 30 with 1284 viewsWxmJax

Garry has given the team a belief that they didn't have 2 years ago, we'd have rolled over. Now we're so hard to beat, which some fans don't seem to like and would prefer us to just play nicey, nicey passing football. It's amazing watching this team develop, need to pinch ourselves it's actually happening, just mustn't get too big for our boots. Didn't play particularly well today but the effort was immense. If you can beat Man Utd by not playing particularly well then something good is happening.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Wow (part 2) on 22:10 - Aug 30 with 1253 viewsSwansNZ

Wow (part 2) on 22:05 - Aug 30 by WxmJax

Garry has given the team a belief that they didn't have 2 years ago, we'd have rolled over. Now we're so hard to beat, which some fans don't seem to like and would prefer us to just play nicey, nicey passing football. It's amazing watching this team develop, need to pinch ourselves it's actually happening, just mustn't get too big for our boots. Didn't play particularly well today but the effort was immense. If you can beat Man Utd by not playing particularly well then something good is happening.

We were in a different league 2 years ago — Michael said.

Wow (part 2) on 22:55 - Aug 30 with 1194 viewsbuilthjack

Londoners do like good weather

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wow (part 2) on 22:56 - Aug 30 with 1188 viewsScoobyWho

Wow (part 2) on 20:54 - Aug 30 by SwansNZ

What a wonderful day!

It was bueatiful too 😂

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Wow (part 2) on 22:59 - Aug 30 with 1163 viewsSwansNZ

Wow (part 2) on 22:56 - Aug 30 by ScoobyWho

It was bueatiful too 😂

Fanfeckintastic too

Login to get fewer ads

Wow (part 2) on 23:24 - Aug 30 with 1104 viewsSwanseajill

It was immense, and how this squad play for each other is a joy to watch.

At around 75 minutes my BP was rising at such a rate, I had to ...try to mentally detach myself from the game to cool off. A very difficult thing to do!

It was certainly a WOW to watch, and unlucky for those that couldn't be there, the atmosphere was fantastic. And there cannot be any GM doubters left on this planet...can there? If there are any left, their hanging on by their fingertips.

As for the team, have a little rest now lads, you deserve it.
Wow (part 2) on 23:27 - Aug 30 with 1087 viewsperchrockjack

Amen to that .

Absent friends in our thoughts

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Wow (part 2) on 23:45 - Aug 30 with 1026 viewsairedale

They don't follow their team though do they? They follow a glamour club like MU. Apologies for any genuine MU supporters btw .

I thought as well, I wonder if the noisy cardboard cut outs who turn up at our stadium in support of these big clubs, actually go to home games? So 2000 tickets today sold to MU 'supporters' relatively local, and likewise to away games played by glamour clubs over the country.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2015 23:49]
Wow (part 2) on 23:46 - Aug 30 with 1021 viewsSwanseajill

Wow (part 2) on 23:27 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Amen to that .

Absent friends in our thoughts

My dear absent friend, if he had been there today would have definitely had one more pint for the road in celebration.
He would have been so proud of them today.

Two calls from London tonight, one an Arsenal supporter, one a crystal palace diehard. Both had positive first class reports on what they think of our team.
It's never been any different to me, but then again....I'm biased. So their not telling me anything I didn't know.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024