Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is 20:00 - Aug 30 with 2681 viewsdgt73

Has he been on the tele yet....... can't wait to see him.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:02 - Aug 30 with 2093 viewsJohnw102

On the radio said they had 85% of the game and we were lucky.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:02 - Aug 30 with 2092 viewsJackfath

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:08 - Aug 30 with 2053 viewsorion3016

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:02 - Aug 30 by Johnw102

He actually said they had 85 mins of the game and we only had a good 5 min period

Numpty

Be over there now after

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:12 - Aug 30 with 2028 viewsBournedore

On sky he said we changed our shape and they couldn't cope, "which wasn't good". He said they only looked good for 5 minutes after their goal. He was tamping, but wasn't as chopsy as I've heard him before...
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:18 - Aug 30 with 1990 viewsmonmouth

Lucky....again?

But you shouldn't be losing to a team like Swansea Mutant face. So you spend £350m and....lose again. I wish these journals would grow a pair and really question these useless self centred dickheads.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:23 - Aug 30 with 1965 viewsMatlock_Jack

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:02 - Aug 30 by Johnw102

You should see what they're saying about Van Gaal, on the 'Glory Glory Man Utd forum'.

Many of them have become opposed to his footballing philosophies and that's putting it politely.
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:26 - Aug 30 with 1946 viewsmonmouth

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:23 - Aug 30 by Matlock_Jack

You should see what they're saying about Van Gaal, on the 'Glory Glory Man Utd forum'.

Many of them have become opposed to his footballing philosophies and that's putting it politely.

Gunting it up to Fellatio not up their alley then? It's what they tried last season too. When they lost to us, both times.

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:29 - Aug 30 with 1896 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:26 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Gunting it up to Fellatio not up their alley then? It's what they tried last season too. When they lost to us, both times.

It was a bit surreal to be watching a club of the stature of Utd bringing on a chunky midfielder and basing their strategy on 'punting it up to the big man' against us.

If I was a Utd fan I'd say it was beneath them. Would Real Madrid do it? Barca? Bayern?

Is this what Utd are about? Long-ball % football.

Joke. Thanks for (another) 3 pts.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Login to get fewer ads

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:32 - Aug 30 with 1872 viewsMatlock_Jack

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:26 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Some are complaining about the long ball stuff, yes and rightly so in one sense.

With LVG, you expect something more than the tactics of Chesterfield or Barnsley.

They want new signings pronto.
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:33 - Aug 30 with 1863 viewsmonmouth

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:32 - Aug 30 by Matlock_Jack

Some are complaining about the long ball stuff, yes and rightly so in one sense.

With LVG, you expect something more than the tactics of Chesterfield or Barnsley.

They want new signings pronto.

Aye that'll solve it, yet again. What is wrong with these morons. maybe they should sign Angel Di Maria? I've heard he's quite handy.

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:35 - Aug 30 with 1844 viewsdgt73

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:29 - Aug 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

It was a bit surreal to be watching a club of the stature of Utd bringing on a chunky midfielder and basing their strategy on 'punting it up to the big man' against us.

If I was a Utd fan I'd say it was beneath them. Would Real Madrid do it? Barca? Bayern?

Is this what Utd are about? Long-ball % football.

Joke. Thanks for (another) 3 pts.

£200 million plus spent and they end up playing like Wimbledon in the 80's.

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 1815 viewsMatlock_Jack

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:33 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Aye that'll solve it, yet again. What is wrong with these morons. maybe they should sign Angel Di Maria? I've heard he's quite handy.

You have to wonder who they're going to get in.

They seem to acknowledge that Man City are streets ahead. De Bruyne for £58m.

Some are worried about panic buying.

I always thought Di Maria was a decent player; heard he couldn't settle in Manchester allegedly.
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:56 - Aug 30 with 1756 viewsjacktar

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:18 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Lucky....again?

But you shouldn't be losing to a team like Swansea Mutant face. So you spend £350m and....lose again. I wish these journals would grow a pair and really question these useless self centred dickheads.

Maybe you were just out thought and done over by the brightest young manager in the Premier League Mr Van Gaal.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 21:01 - Aug 30 with 1702 viewstomdickharry

The guy never bargained that the PL would be so hard,he's floundering. A nasty piece of work.
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 21:06 - Aug 30 with 1673 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 21:01 - Aug 30 by tomdickharry

The guy never bargained that the PL would be so hard,he's floundering. A nasty piece of work.

Aye. And Janna the hit I'd less disgusting to llook at too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 21:10 - Aug 30 with 1643 viewsMatlock_Jack

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:56 - Aug 30 by jacktar

Maybe you were just out thought and done over by the brightest young manager in the Premier League Mr Van Gaal.

He's losing the plot for me.

There again, that assumes he ever had it to begin with: Moyes didn't.

Yes he was outflanked tactically and to be fair he seemed to admit it: ditto Mata after the game, when he said 'we changed our shape'.
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 23:22 - Aug 30 with 1432 viewsperchrockjack

Manure will do nowt this season as will Liverpool.

Two biggest casualities we'll see come may

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 04:52 - Aug 31 with 1297 viewsLeonisGod

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 21:10 - Aug 30 by Matlock_Jack

He's losing the plot for me.

There again, that assumes he ever had it to begin with: Moyes didn't.

Yes he was outflanked tactically and to be fair he seemed to admit it: ditto Mata after the game, when he said 'we changed our shape'.

We were the more threatening side in the first half too after the first 20 mins, so I'm not convinced the subs made as big a difference as people are saying. It's a good excuse for them though rather than admit they were toothless and ultimately clueless.
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 05:25 - Aug 31 with 1278 viewsScoobyWho

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:33 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Don't be daft ! Falcao would be a much better option, he scores goals apparently.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 07:22 - Aug 31 with 1222 viewsbuilthjack

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 20:02 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Dumb and Dumber

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 09:27 - Aug 31 with 1127 viewsPegojack

He's a truly ungracious old scrote in the Mourinho vein. Two blokes who believe their own hype so much that they won't accept it when they are outplayed and out-thought tactically because it just doesn't fit with their world view.

It must be bad luck, or the referee, or the medical staff coming on the pitch.

Dominated for 85 minutes, my arse...
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 09:31 - Aug 31 with 1116 viewsjack247

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 23:22 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

Manure will do nowt this season as will Liverpool.

Two biggest casualities we'll see come may

United will be in the top 4. They are still a very good side. They were beaten by the better team yesterday, but won't come up against teams as good as us every week.
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 09:35 - Aug 31 with 1102 viewsdgt73

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 09:31 - Aug 31 by jack247

United will be in the top 4. They are still a very good side. They were beaten by the better team yesterday, but won't come up against teams as good as us every week.

Yeah i agree. Utd will finish top in the top 4, along with Man city, Chelsea and Arsenal. 5 th place may be up for grabs, tho.

Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 10:34 - Aug 31 with 1023 viewsheadcleaner

I dont think the likes of united and chelski or liverpool have a right to a top four spot and the likes of us and palace are going to give them a right chase down this season. I'd be feeling pretty embarrassed right now looking at the money spent by the likes of the so called big three (chelski, man you and LFC) and the lack of progress they've made.

I guess in the past united had a financial advantage over pretty much everyone thats no longer the case when even the likes of Swansea are knocking on the door of paying players millions of pounds in wages over a season.

You only have to look at the united bench to see that Van Gaal might be billy big balls but his staff team are proving to be pretty rubbish at this coaching lark. Giggs quite simply isn't ever going to be a big time manager and like many other other ex players who were adored he isn't going to cut the mustard. maybe fitting square pegs into round holes isnt the answer for these big boys and long may their demise continue.
Van Gaal or whatever his fooking name is on 10:38 - Aug 31 with 1008 viewsperchrockjack

WELL, I disagree .
This may well be the year that the PL changes-for the better, with the "smaller" clubs fronting up.

Im not keen on PARDEW or palace but they look real strong and set up for the season.

Anyway, I truly don't give a shite

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024