Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are all the agenda boys these days? 20:41 - Aug 30 with 6584 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:58 - Aug 30 with 1678 viewsdailew

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:54 - Aug 30 by Neath_Jack

There's quite a few new poster names on here since the summer, maybe he is one of them. They've definitely been on here before under different guises.

Yup. I wonder who Lovejuicejack used to be? I''d go for one of the old Danish Laudyboys.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 1661 viewslovejuicejack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:58 - Aug 30 by dailew

Yup. I wonder who Lovejuicejack used to be? I''d go for one of the old Danish Laudyboys.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 1652 viewsRancid

And i'll go for that you are Darran.
Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 1650 viewsDarran

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:55 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

I prefer this site. It's far friendlier than the friendly forum.

I can't recall seeing some of the comments Brynnies made in this thread on the other site.
Pretty disturbing. MODS yeah?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 1642 viewswaynekerr55

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:55 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

I prefer this site. It's far friendlier than the friendly forum.

You shouldn't have been naughty - you internal sabateour you

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:02 - Aug 30 with 1621 viewsJackfath

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:00 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

You shouldn't have been naughty - you internal sabateour you

Init. FFS.

SACKED for trying to bring the site down from within.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:04 - Aug 30 with 1604 viewswaynekerr55

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:02 - Aug 30 by Jackfath

Init. FFS.

SACKED for trying to bring the site down from within.

Mental innit

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:04 - Aug 30 with 1604 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:00 - Aug 30 by Darran

I can't recall seeing some of the comments Brynnies made in this thread on the other site.
Pretty disturbing. MODS yeah?

Aww, can't handle the debate and want me banned? Oh precious darran, go f*ck yerself innit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:05 - Aug 30 with 1601 viewsCooperman

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:44 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

One legged attention seeking C*nt I might add

Shocking!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:05 - Aug 30 with 1592 viewsJackfath

I wish Tummer would put up some more pics of his titties.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:07 - Aug 30 with 1569 viewsdailew

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:05 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

Shocking!

Innit.

Still, would rather be in this place with the remaining agenda boys blindly lashing out in all directions. Just shows how well Monk has done.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:12 - Aug 30 with 1534 viewsCooperman

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:07 - Aug 30 by dailew

Innit.

Still, would rather be in this place with the remaining agenda boys blindly lashing out in all directions. Just shows how well Monk has done.

We all have different opinions about football but there are 2 posts in here that bring shame on the individuals associated with them.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:12 - Aug 30 with 1534 viewswaynekerr55

Innit.

I like you much more now that you post replies alongside your down (and occasional up) arrows

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:15 - Aug 30 with 1508 viewsDarran

Innit.

I'm used to it Dai it's a very strange post but as you clearly know Brynnie is gutted.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:19 - Aug 30 with 1489 viewsItchySphincter

Don't know who lovejuice is but it appears that he has a hardon for Dazzler.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:01 - Aug 30 with 1398 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 22:05 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

Shocking!

I only added the attention seeking bit but go on, knock yourself out

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:06 - Aug 30 with 1376 viewsperchrockjack

Racist and homophobe is strong stuff.

Maybe it's a case of posters taking posters the wrong way.

Few absolute cocks on here but many unable to exchange without bitterness which goes back over 10 yrs ...

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:10 - Aug 30 with 1360 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Perchie is here now, fresh from being thrashed on the political threads. I can't read what he writes as I have him on ignore but I can feel the resentment nonetheless.

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:11 - Aug 30 with 1354 viewsCooperman

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:01 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

I only added the attention seeking bit but go on, knock yourself out

I hope you look back with embarrassment

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:17 - Aug 30 with 1332 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:11 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

I'm sure he can handle it. It's not as if it's a new thing for him . I couldn't get anywhere near the hatefulness he has in him. Oh and by the way, enjoy new York

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:20 - Aug 30 with 1313 viewsperchrockjack

I had you Bryn,job,clause,hump,cots,and a plethora of cocksucking self opinionated knobs who cannot exchange views.
We have agenda s going back 10 years , dont we, Bryan, jobs.

Truly sickening

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:22 - Aug 30 with 1310 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:11 - Aug 30 by Cooperman

Hey I just realised. I could get banned for this. Ok by me, I've never known such a decline in anything such as the regression of this forum. So sad that it's become the Darran and Jackfath show. Used to have far more I teresting characters did planet swans. Now its more or less down to Darren, Jackfath and perchie lol

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:24 - Aug 30 with 1306 viewsperchrockjack

Yes, it's like old time.

Win Man Utd yet other matters clearly more important.

Back on ignore please .

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 00:18 - Aug 31 with 1229 viewsDrizzy

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 21:44 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

One legged attention seeking C*nt I might add

Absolute disgrace of a post.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 06:19 - Aug 31 with 1118 viewsHumpty

Where are all the agenda boys these days? on 23:20 - Aug 30 by perchrockjack

I had you Bryn,job,clause,hump,cots,and a plethora of cocksucking self opinionated knobs who cannot exchange views.
We have agenda s going back 10 years , dont we, Bryan, jobs.

Truly sickening

Heh. Phil , Phil , Perch is being nasty to me. Please ban him. Please?

Heh! Only joking Phil and Perch. I wouldn't lose Perch for the world. The one thing you want when you're arguing with a certain mindset is a f*cking idiot on the other side. My idiot is Perch. He makes my job so much easier. Thank you Perch.

Today he has described various people, including me, as cocksucking self opinionated knobs.

But he also likes to bang on about how other people don't know how to debate politely.

Who cannot love Perch?

How someone that thick is allowed to police people is beyond me. And what his christian homo hating dad would think about his son using such vile language I can't even imagine.

C*cksucking? Ych a fi Perch. Let yourself down a bit there haven't you?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024